Windows 10: 1 keep getting an email sayiny update my gmail account but i do not have that account anymore

Discus and support 1 keep getting an email sayiny update my gmail account but i do not have that account anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting an email tlling me to pdate my credentials on a account I no longer have.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GEONETTEMCKINNON, Nov 24, 2018.

1. 1 keep getting an email sayiny update my gmail account but i do not have that account anymore

I keep getting an email tlling me to pdate my credentials on a account I no longer have.

:)

GEONETTEMCKINNON, Nov 24, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Unauthorized Emails from my account?

1. Change your password.
    2. Change to Gmail.

TheMailMan78, Nov 24, 2018
  4. mdm-adph Win User

1 keep getting an email sayiny update my gmail account but i do not have that account anymore

GMail Accounts Get 3 GB of Storage Space

As a user of Yahoo's online mail (for the past 7 years) and Gmail (for the past 2 or 3, can't remember how long it's been around), I have to disagree with you.

I use online mail accounts like Yahoo and Gmail simply to catch email through a forwarder on a domain I own. The forwarder doesn't block anything -- it simply redirects all mail sent to it to an email address I set up, either at Yahoo or Gmail. I've had this same email address at this domain for about 7 years, so it's had time to get on a lot of spammer's lists.

When I set this forwarder up to forward mail to Yahoo, something like 50-60 pieces of spam get through to my inbox every single day. This isn't including the 3 or 4 hundred that get redirected to the junk folder. And that's just one day.

When I set it up to forward to Gmail, that number of spam emails that make it to my inbox drops to two or three.

So, either Gmail's server admins are more on the ball when it comes to spam, or else Yahoo's simply not trying hard enough.

mdm-adph, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1 keep getting an email sayiny update my gmail account but i do not have that account anymore

1. 1 keep getting an email sayiny update my gmail account but i do not have that account anymore - Similar Threads - keep getting email

2. Why does my gmail account have no sent email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my gmail account have no sent email?: I have no email in the SENT folder even though I have sent mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-gmail-account-have-no-sent-email/21c6939b-bf3a-4b9b-aa39-a3f9f6bd57c8
  3. Why does my gmail account have no sent email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my gmail account have no sent email?: I have no email in the SENT folder even though I have sent mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-gmail-account-have-no-sent-email/21c6939b-bf3a-4b9b-aa39-a3f9f6bd57c8
  4. Getting emails from my Gmail account to my PC and Phone

Getting emails from my Gmail account to my PC and Phone: what needs to be done for me to receive my Gmail on my pc as well as my mobile phone? [Moderator Edit: Changed title from " needtohavemygmailappearonmypcaswellasmymobilephone"]...
  5. Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.

Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.: I am receiving mail on my gmail account via my Apple Ipad and Android mobile phone but they have stopped on my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/0d5d9170-70fc-418f-8b45-e8bc826c91b7
  6. receiving emails on my gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails on my gmail account: Hello. I'm not receiving any emails on my gmail account on my pc. I can only access them from my phone. Any tips? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/c545838f-6acf-4424-bcae-ce2f1202fec0
  7. Why do I have to keep updating my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to keep updating my account?: I saw a similar post on this, but I do not have the option of deleting the account without having the entire school doing so. Every time I open my school account, I get this message: [IMG] My admin and I have tried new passwords, but this problem keeps happening. It...
  8. How do I reconnect my gmail account to my outlook email?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I reconnect my gmail account to my outlook email?: I keep getting a circle of asking for login passwords then an error message. sorry we couldnt sign you in to Google - IMAP please try again later and I cant find any advice that works...
  9. How can i change my user account email if i have deleted my gmail account??

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i change my user account email if i have deleted my gmail account??: Basically the problem is that i have 4 gmail accounts and i decided to keep only one and delete other unnecessary accounts. So, i have deleted 3 accounts and forget that one account is connected to my windows 10 account. Then i tried to remove that account but it requires...
  10. Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account

Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account: I am unable to receive emails using my Gmail account. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-emails-in-my-gmail-account/11728ae3-4a3e-4c2d-9d09-ca50319244f5