Windows 10: #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly

Discus and support #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard is not working properly like it should be on my computer. One of the number keys, specifically the 1 key, does not work when pressed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MychalWood, Jun 16, 2020.

1. #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly

My keyboard is not working properly like it should be on my computer. One of the number keys, specifically the 1 key, does not work when pressed normally. However, it will give me the ! when I press down on the shift key, and it will even let me type in 1s in full screen games, such as Minecraft, or Fortnite, for example. I tried using it on my Chromebook, and it worked normally as it should, and I even made another user on my computer to test it to see if it was the keyboard, or the computer. And of course, on that other user I made to test this, the keyboard worked normally as should. Is there any way that I can fix this issue on my user account, without having to take the time to transfer all of my stuff to the new user account that I made to test this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

MychalWood, Jun 16, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 21, 2020
  4. #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

#1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly

1. #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly - Similar Threads - Key Isn't Working

2. My keyboard isn't working properly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  3. My keyboard isn't working properly....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  4. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  5. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  6. my keyboard isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard isn't working properly: if I hold a button down it doesn't run smoothly it just presses it repeatedly but is somehow works when i hold down another button at the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-isnt-working-properly/085ad080-4eba-4f20-9ff4-e6b1f40c49fb
  7. My microphone isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microphone isn't working properly: Hello, a few days ago my microphone started acting strange. I've tried multiple things to fix it, but none seem to work. When I go to settings it looks as if though my microphone is picking up sound all the time. Is there any way I can fix this? I'm currently having distance...
  8. My Keyboard isn't Working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Keyboard isn't Working properly: When I hold a key down on my keyboard it doesn't repeat quickly, but instead it does about one character per second. This isn't really a problem except when I try to press backspace, since when I do press backspace it takes forever to erase a sentence, unless I press it...
  9. My PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC isn't working properly: My PC [Operating System: Windows 10] has been acting weird lately, it gets stuck a lot. A few days ago, it had a startup problem, but I fixed it using startup repair. It worked alright for a while. But two days ago, a new problem showed up. My PC boots, even my desktop shows...
  10. Right Shift key isn't working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Shift key isn't working properly.: I got a new keyboard and right away I've noticed that the Right Shift key isn't working properly. While trying to capitalize the letter T it doesn't work, some letters work fine other sometimes type out a different letter, mostly F or S. This problem occurs only while holding...