Windows 10: 1 License multiple PC

Discus and support 1 License multiple PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; greetings, i want to know there is way 1 key to multiple pc ? im want to built a 10 or more pc still on my office, the spec pc is still on amd side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fauzi Dwi Septio, Jan 20, 2020.

1. 1 License multiple PC

greetings, i want to know there is way 1 key to multiple pc ?

im want to built a 10 or more pc still on my office, the spec pc is still on amd side but older 1 gen , and i want to use it for office purposes the specs is enough for windows 10

is there any possibility im can using my licensed win 10 key for my other pc's ?
    or i need buy again a licensed key ? i have retail key now installed on my main pc

:)

Fauzi Dwi Septio, Jan 20, 2020

2. Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?

I have Windows 10 Pro installed on one machine but have another PC ordered and on the way and am wondering if my current license can be installed on multiple machines (how many, 1, 3, 5...more?)

How do I determine this myself?....I went onto my Microsoft account and can't even find my current license listed, so that didn't go anywhere.

AdamChicago, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Multiple windows on same PC with same license?

I need to use the same license on the same pc, as I need to have multiple versions on windows running on the same computer.

Say one installed normally then multiple virtual machines running on the same pc.

Do I have to purchase multiple licenses or is it possible I use the same license I am using both for the pc and the virtual machine?
    I will not be using them simultaneously.

Else is there any other way I can have multiple windows on same pc? and shift from one windows to another as necessary.

JacquelineMuscat1, Jan 20, 2020
  4. 1 License multiple PC

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1 License multiple PC

1. 1 License multiple PC - Similar Threads - License multiple

2. Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!: How do I switch which product key installs when I do a fresh windows install? I have several different keys attached to one motherboard and it keeps loading a server or pro edition. And because of this I have people remoting into my PC. I bought both Windows 10 & 11 Home to...
  3. Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!: How do I switch which product key installs when I do a fresh windows install? I have several different keys attached to one motherboard and it keeps loading a server or pro edition. And because of this I have people remoting into my PC. I bought both Windows 10 & 11 Home to...
  4. I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?: I have two PC's that I build using a purchased copy of windows. I want to add them both to my Microsoft account. Once both are added how do I determine which copy goes with what build?...
  5. I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?

I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?: I have two PC's that I build using a purchased copy of windows. I want to add them both to my Microsoft account. Once both are added how do I determine which copy goes with what build?...
  6. I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Multiple Computer names on client license warning?

Multiple Computer names on client license warning?: In event viewer I am seeing a great many warning and errors concerning client licenses. I understand this is fairly normal. However I am seeing two diferent computer names. Within a literal second I see the wrong name,, and then a second later another warning/error with the...
  8. Multiple Computer names on client license warning?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Computer names on client license warning?: In event viewer I am seeing a great many warning and errors concerning client licenses. I understand this is fairly normal. However I am seeing two diferent computer names. Within a literal second I see the wrong name,, and then a second later another warning/error with the...
  9. Multiple Computer names on client license warning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Upgraded motherboard and CPU can’t transfer Windows 11 license despite multiple calls to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded motherboard and CPU can’t transfer Windows 11 license despite multiple calls to...: Very poor experience from Microsoft customer service, I am very upset that I am told that I need to buy a new Windows license despite buying a legitimate license few years ago. All due to hardware change. I tried troubleshooter and clicked on hardware change and it keeps...