Windows 10: 1. lock screen slideshow 2. Microsoft store

Discus and support 1. lock screen slideshow 2. Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; 1. I had been trying to add pictures for lock screen slideshow but I keep on getting the notification stating "you need more than one picture to show... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Oct 25, 2020.

1. 1. lock screen slideshow 2. Microsoft store

1. I had been trying to add pictures for lock screen slideshow but I keep on getting the notification stating "you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow". There are a total of 5 pictures in the folder I chose for the slideshow. This issue has been persisting before the October update

2. I recently deleted the notepad from optional features and wanted to download it from the Microsoft store but when I press "install on my devices" it states "where do you want to install"

1. lock screen slideshow 2. Microsoft store 370794bf-cb8d-432a-95fa-b67f6bae0ac3?upload=true.png

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Aqtarus Win User

you need more than one picture to show error with Lock screen Slideshow

Hi Microsoft Community,

I had this issue for years and did not find any solution: workaround with Win+L, Indexing, etc... nothing was working.

But the solution is quite simple: store the folder you want to use for the picture for your slideshow directly under the Picture Library. Check that the files are indexed, and then select this folder.

To be 100% clear

1. Open the Pictures Library (User/Pictures)
    2. Create a folder "Slideshow"
    3. Populate the folder with picture you want to use for Lock Screen
    4. Check the pictures are indexed
    5. Go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen
    6. Select Slideshow for Background
    7. Choose Folder "Slideshow" created in step 2
    8. remove other folders
    9. Open Advanced slideshow settings
    10. Turn "Only use pictures that fit my screen" Off
    11. Enjoy your slideshow!

Aqtarus, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Oct 25, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

1. lock screen slideshow 2. Microsoft store

Lock Screen Slideshow

So i just tried the lock screen slideshow when the date changed to march 1st and now it works again, WTF?

JoeShades, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

1. lock screen slideshow 2. Microsoft store

1. 1. lock screen slideshow 2. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - lock screen slideshow

2. Lock Screen SlideShow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen SlideShow: Hello!I have a small issue.I was personalising my computer and when I finished I was really excited!However, when I turned off my computer and turned it back on, a photo that's not in my slideshow folder, appeared. It's agitating as I'm setting up a theme and a random photo...
  3. Lock Screen SlideShow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen SlideShow: Hello!I have a small issue.I was personalising my computer and when I finished I was really excited!However, when I turned off my computer and turned it back on, a photo that's not in my slideshow folder, appeared. It's agitating as I'm setting up a theme and a random photo...
  4. Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Slideshow: When I try to set a folder in my files as my lock screen slideshow, they disappear from the folder stating "no items match your search", as if there are no photos in the folder. However, this same folder is successfully being used as my background slideshow. For example, If I...
  5. Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Slideshow: When I try to set a folder in my files as my lock screen slideshow, they disappear from the folder stating "no items match your search", as if there are no photos in the folder. However, this same folder is successfully being used as my background slideshow. For example, If I...
  6. 1 Fingerprint setup not working 2 Slideshow lock screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 Fingerprint setup not working 2 Slideshow lock screen not working: 1 I just got my laptop back and I can't seem to set up my fingerprint recognition. I go to settings>accounts>sign-in options then select "Windows Hello Fingerprint". I type in my pin, then it says to "swipe your finger on the fingerprint sensor" my fingerprint sensor is on...
  7. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.450 Lock Screen not able to use slideshow feature. I am able to change photo. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-slideshow/121e2b4d-05d9-4cd3-9e5e-089a591c7f33
  8. "Lock Screen Slideshow" For The Desktop Slideshow

"Lock Screen Slideshow" For The Desktop Slideshow: Hello, You are familiar with how the Lock Screen Slideshow plays, where it sometimes puts one image on the whole screen and slides to the left or right / fades the picture away, and loads multiple pictures sometimes, varying by size, and other fancy variations, etc. Has...
  9. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Suddenly the lock screen slideshow no longer works, it just stays at one picture. I have not made any changes to the folders i have set and there have been no windows updates recently. I tried logging out, I tried restarting but nothing works. What could be causing this 42422
  10. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Ok guys has anyone got the slideshow to work on your lock screen yet, i have tried everything including deleteing a particular file in screen folder to making new files everywhere and still nothing, when i press WIN + L it works great but the minute i reboot my PC nothing the...