Windows 10: 1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places?

Discus and support 1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I bought this game 2 years ago and I want to share and play the game with 2 friends. I gave them my account info and told them where to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Haki Kim, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Haki Kim Win User

1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places?

Hi! I bought this game 2 years ago and I want to share and play the game with 2 friends. I gave them my account info and told them where to download it. But the problem is both of their Minecraft screens shows a red screen like the picture shown below. Is this a wifi issue or?

1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places? 4a18530f-207a-4e30-9d07-e26d1159afb9?upload=true.png

:)

Haki Kim, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Zoeper Win User
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices]

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing 1 license of Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition.

I would like to play this on my desktop computer at home and, when travelling for work, on my company's laptop.

Now my question is not concerned about whether or not I can take my private desktop with me when travelling for work. That would be "No".

Neither is my question about whether or not if I am allowed to install the game on my company's laptop. The question was already cleared.

My question is.

Can I get one single license for both my private computer / e-mail address as well as for my company's laptop?

Therefore allowing me to play the game on different Windows 10 computers (and different Windows accounts) using the 1 license, or do I need multiple licensess; 1 for home and 1 for office.

Thank you!

Zoeper, Feb 4, 2021
  4. A. User Win User

Minecraft Seeds for Win 10 Edition

What are some of your favorite seeds for Minecraft Windows 10?
    Note the version that you are playing, too!

• super pig - Win 10 Version 1.8.1 - You spawn looking at a crazy village where some of the buildings are embedded in or at the top of a savanna m (mountain)! From list on

gamer headquarters
    • verycold - Win 10 Version 1.8.1 - The spawn is bin a blacksmith village beside a mushroom island biome - Seed - From
    • -1984837158 - Win 10 Version 1.8.1- Awesome desert. Found 3 temples, all were almost completely submerged in the desert sand.
    Finding Beautiful Minecraft Seeds:

Share cool seeds you like (with the version, too)!

A. User, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

1. 1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places? - Similar Threads - minecraft edition license

2. Windows License Status showing differently at different places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License Status showing differently at different places: Please advise windows activation shows different , at one place it shows Windows activated and another place it shows Windows is not activated. What can be done to fix it ? This is a virtual machine installed on ESXi host. I have removed the product ID/Key for security...
  3. Windows License Status showing differently at different places

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows License Status showing differently at different places: Please advise windows activation shows different , at one place it shows Windows activated and another place it shows Windows is not activated. What can be done to fix it ? This is a virtual machine installed on ESXi host. I have removed the product ID/Key for security...
  4. I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock on my home computer. How do I play Minecraft when I am staying at my grandparents' house on their Windows computer without buying it again? I just want to login and play the game on my account without having to pay for Minecraft all over...
  5. MINECRAFT WIN 10 EDITION NO JAVA - no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT WIN 10 EDITION NO JAVA - no sound: I would like to find out a solution about why the sound in minecraft win10ed is not working if the app is not the First one to be lounched. Is there a solution?...
  6. Convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to at minecraft java edition license

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to at minecraft java edition license: Hey i was wondering if its possible to convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to a Java edition license so i can play with my friends. Thanks in forward...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices: I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my desktop and I am now trying to download it on a laptop. I've read that I need to just sign into the same Microsoft account on the store and it will automatically re-install, but it's just telling me to buy it again even though...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices]: Hello, I am interested in purchasing 1 license of Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition. I would like to play this on my desktop computer at home and, when travelling for work, on my company's laptop. Now my question is not concerned about whether or not I can take my private...
  9. Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING: hi everyone i am a normal computer user and face a lot of problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition it starts lagging at the start screen as soon as it signs into XBOX LIVE and when it starts lagging it does not respond at all it does not go until i force shutdown my computer...
  10. Minecraft Seeds for Win 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Seeds for Win 10 Edition: What are some of your favorite seeds for Minecraft Windows 10? Note the version that you are playing, too! super pig - Win 10 Version 1.8.1 - You spawn looking at a crazy village where some of the buildings are embedded in or at the top of a savanna m (mountain)! From list...