Windows 10: 1 minute loop of death

Discus and support 1 minute loop of death in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Evrytime I enter my pin it just says "your pc will automatically restart in one minute" I'm new to PCs and have no idea how to fix it. I'm getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/69cole96, Jun 3, 2020.

1. 1 minute loop of death

Evrytime I enter my pin it just says "your pc will automatically restart in one minute" I'm new to PCs and have no idea how to fix it. I'm getting worried that my pc will never work again

submitted by /u/69cole96
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/69cole96, Jun 3, 2020

2. Black screen of death loop

I installed windows 10 and it seems great, except every now and again it restarts out of nowhere. Then it will go into this loop of restarts with this screen I've captured and then restart again. Today the computer was in sleep mode and I started using it for 10 minutes then bam, black screen of death restart loop. It will show these white boxes at the top of the black screen then restart again. I have a photo but I don't see how to upload here. Any ideas?

Superlarry, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Black screen of death loop

Ive attached a screenshot. I tried updating my video card drivers, but still having the same intermittent issue.

Superlarry, Jun 3, 2020
  4. 1 minute loop of death

blue screen of death and constant loop of restarting!

Hi Deb,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Step 1: Start the computer in Safe mode.

Please refer to the below link to start the computer in Safe mode and check if it fixes the issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

If the issue is not occurring in Safe mode then, place the computer in a Clean Boot and check.

Step 2: Perform a Clean Boot and find out which application/service is causing this issue.

A clean boot helps to eliminate software conflicts and to determine what is causing the problem. Perform a clean boot on the computer by following the steps given in the link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest video driver from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

1 minute loop of death

1. 1 minute loop of death - Similar Threads - minute loop death

2. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  3. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  4. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting blue screen of death loop

Getting blue screen of death loop: Everything started when i quited one app annd then my pc froze and i got black screen for few secondes and everything was working fine then i opened up game and i had 2 fps in main menu what is wierd and i looked up at task manager and my gpu was just using 20% and then i...
  6. 1% recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1% recovery loop?: I initiated a recovery with files on HP Pavillion Laptop C15. Latest updates 12 sept 2020 had eliminated sound functions.Could not update drivers or troubleshoot... Any solutions would be appreciated. 24+hrs and still at 1%.....
  7. Preparing auto repair death loop

Preparing auto repair death loop: Hi, i’ve been having this problem for a couple of days now and I think I need help. Essentially, my computer is getting stuck on the preparing auto repair and doesn’t do anything after that. It then goes to my manufacturers logo with the spinning dots, and then it...
  8. 5 minutes of Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    5 minutes of Black screen of death: After the defaultuser0 stuff, I've finally to access to my computer. However, the screen would first went black for 5 minutes.Then went back to normal.I wonder what happened...
  9. Automatically Restart in 1 Minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Restart in 1 Minute: I have this prompt "Your PC will Automatically Restart in 1 Minute". And keeps on restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/automatically-restart-in-1-minute/6b01302a-f856-4a54-ba09-5e4cf17dee6f
  10. Black screen of death loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen of death loop: I installed windows 10 and it seems great, except every now and again it restarts out of nowhere. Then it will go into this loop of restarts with this screen I've captured and then restart again. Today the computer was in sleep mode and I started using it for 10 minutes then...