Windows 10: 1 monitor primary display and 4 monitor secondary display

Discus and support 1 monitor primary display and 4 monitor secondary display in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Our church wants to setup a display composed of four 20" square monitor. This will be our secondary display. Computer specs at the moment: CPU:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Krimstix, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Krimstix Win User

1 monitor primary display and 4 monitor secondary display

Our church wants to setup a display composed of four 20" square monitor. This will be our secondary display.

Computer specs at the moment:
    CPU: Intel i3-3210
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 210
    RAM: 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz
    MB: ASUS P8H61-M LX3 PLUS R2.0

Is it possible to add another gpu for secondary display and then use a multi-monitor display adapter for 4 monitors? If so, what kind of gpu would we need?

Thanks...

PS: As much as possible we would not like to change our MB. But I've included it just in case.

:)

Krimstix, Dec 28, 2017

2. How do i configure windows virtual desktops to only affect my primary display and not my secondary display?

How do i configure windows virtual desktops to only affect my primary display and not my secondary display? Essentially i only want Win+ctrl+left and win+ctrl+right to affect my primary display / monitor and not my secondary display / monitor.

Eric Remigino, Dec 28, 2017
  3. How to MOVE the Windows 10 Taskbar to second screen (not copy it)?

That's not true at all on my 4-monitor setup. Monitor 2 is my primary(main) monitor, but the main taskbar (with clock, etc.) is on monitor-3.

epsilonquest, Dec 28, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

If you want all of those other monitors to display same picture than all you need is to plug in appropriate port replicator for any number of monitors. Windows will treat them all as one (secondary) monitor.

CountMike, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

1. 1 monitor primary display and 4 monitor secondary display - Similar Threads - monitor primary display

2. Strange display problems on secondary monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange display problems on secondary monitor.: Hi, I'm currently running on dual displays with Windows 11, lately, I've been realizing this strange display issue with my secondary monitor. Both the displays are identical, but somehow the secondary display seems it misses lines of pixels. For example, when I try to read...
  3. Strange display problems on secondary monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange display problems on secondary monitor.: Hi, I'm currently running on dual displays with Windows 11, lately, I've been realizing this strange display issue with my secondary monitor. Both the displays are identical, but somehow the secondary display seems it misses lines of pixels. For example, when I try to read...
  4. Dual monitors: keeping the primary display primary

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual monitors: keeping the primary display primary: I have a Lenovo i7 Desktop PC with an Intel HD Graphics 4600 PCI card with 2 DisplayPort and 1 VGA outputs. One DP output is connected to my primary monitor, a 1080p Lenovo monitor. The other DP output is connected to my 55" Samsung HDTV, also 1080p, via a DisplayPort to...
  5. Make secondary monitor primary from second display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make secondary monitor primary from second display?: So I'm using an egpu to play games on Windows 10. I can only see my external monitor however and my laptop screen is blank. I need to make my external monitor the primary display so I can use it, but I can't do it from the main display (laptop Screen) because it's blank....
  6. Can you prevent display port secondary monitor moving to primary?

Can you prevent display port secondary monitor moving to primary?: As I understand it there are a number of people suffering with having windows open on secondary monitors moving to the primary when the power is turned off. I've tested it the other way and it doesn't happen, so how can I prevent Windows 10 doing this nonsense without...
  7. Secondary Monitor Not displaying black screen

Secondary Monitor Not displaying black screen: I have two monitors , both using Display port . The right one black screen is on and detected but isn't displaying anything , cursor disappears like it should but cannot see it or anything else . It is also in vertical orientation any clues to fixing it ?...
  8. My primary display is monitor 2 in Windows and my secondary monitor is 1. I want to have it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My primary display is monitor 2 in Windows and my secondary monitor is 1. I want to have it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamePerson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsqvok/my_primary_display_is_monitor_2_in_windows_and_my/
  9. Display on secondary monitor

Display on secondary monitor: My second monitor is going black one second after i connect it and i bought a new adapter and it still does the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-on-secondary-monitor/05501634-4ccf-4520-90f8-6975d9ad7e35
  10. 2 Monitor Display - Display 1 stuck on wrong monitor

2 Monitor Display - Display 1 stuck on wrong monitor: I have a 2-monitor setup. As recently as yesterday 1/20/2020, the display settings had Display 1 on the left monitor main display and Display 2 on the right monitor. Today, Display 1 is on the right monitor regardless of how I configure the display settings. In the top...