Windows 10: 1. photos dissapearing 2. power point corupting from photos

Discus and support 1. photos dissapearing 2. power point corupting from photos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; issues:1. One Drive deleted all photos and videos from 2016 onward! major loss! does anyone know about how this could happen and retrieval?2. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TjAitken, Jun 24, 2021.

1. TjAitken Win User

1. photos dissapearing 2. power point corupting from photos

issues:1. One Drive deleted all photos and videos from 2016 onward! major loss! does anyone know about how this could happen and retrieval?2. Now moving photos from my phone into PC and back up sticks is difficult, and into power point is difficult. Power point corupts when working with photos.My system: windows 10 on thinkpad. 8GB ram 64 bit OS , windows 10 pro 2004 version, windows experience pak Iphone SE 14.6I have used Power point for over 20 years. When windows 10 took over I went along. I have bought Windows software many times and found many problems Outlook screwed me wit

:)

TjAitken, Jun 24, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

1. photos dissapearing 2. power point corupting from photos 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Jun 24, 2021
  3. cheeesus Win User
    How to bring back Photo Viewer in Windows 10?

Unfortunately, none of the above answers worked for me, but they pointed me in the right direction.

1. Right-click on an image in Windows Explorer, choose Open With, then Choose another app.
    2. In the dialog, scroll down and click on More apps, then `Look for another app on this PC.
    3. Then, at the bottom right, choose All Files (*.*) instead of Programs (*.exe ...), then navigate to C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer and choose PhotoViewer.dll.
    4. Photo Viewer opens. Close it.
    5. Repeat Step 1: Right-click again on the image, choose Open With, then Choose another app.
    6. Again scroll down to click on More apps.
    7. Now Windows Photo Viewer appears in the apps list. Choose it and click on Always use this app to open .png files.

Once you did steps 1-4, you don't have to repeat them for other file types. Steps 5-7 should suffice.

cheeesus, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. 1. photos dissapearing 2. power point corupting from photos - Similar Threads - photos dissapearing power

2. Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?: I have Windows 10, when I open a photo on my pc the smallest increment I can magnify it by appears to be 5%. Is there any way at all I can reduce that number? The old Photo Gallery allowed you to increase/decrease in smaller increments by way of a slider, is there any way to...
  3. Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?: I have Windows 10, when I open a photo on my pc the smallest increment I can magnify it by appears to be 5%. Is there any way at all I can reduce that number? The old Photo Gallery allowed you to increase/decrease in smaller increments by way of a slider, is there any way to...
  4. power point no photo advancing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power point no photo advancing: PP photo slide show. After the second slide comes up, the music continues but the slides stop advancing. Why? How frustrating is this? I have tried many suggestions on the community site. Why won't Microsoft answer any questions?...
  5. Photos dissapeared after failed bluetooth transfer from surface to mobile phone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos dissapeared after failed bluetooth transfer from surface to mobile phone.: Basically I send all of my finished jpg or pdf images by right clicking>send to device>send to bluetooth device. It has worked perfect since this last attempt. I attempted to send 2 photos to my phone, I recieved an error message saying transfer has failed. I then noticed to...
  6. Importing photos from phone into photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing photos from phone into photos.: Once connecting my Iphone with USB and selecting trust this computer on my phone, then import from phone on the photo app it says it cannot find any photos on the phone. The photos are definitely on the phone and not on the cloud as when I go into the folders it has the DCM1...
  7. MICE AND POINTING DEVICES DISSAPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICE AND POINTING DEVICES DISSAPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER: hi my pc was working and one day it sudeenly stopped detecting my mouse i bought new mouse with PC/2 jack still no difference thats because no mice in device manager probably i tried upgrading drivers etc still nothing helps i am running on windows 10 ltsc version tried to...
  8. Left 1/2 of open programs keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Left 1/2 of open programs keeps dissapearing: I rarely use my desktop, except for printing shipping labels & documents. All of a sudden, within a few minutes of opening any app (ie: Chrome, Stamps, etc) the left 1/2 of the window disappears completely. This was both before & after Windows 10 Update. Help, please? 146746
  9. lost photos from photo gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost photos from photo gallery: What happened to my photo gallery photos? was there an automatic upgrade from Microsoft? Thank you. Desperate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-photos-from-photo-gallery/8c970479-acc0-48e5-b1d5-13c8936e535f
  10. Removing duplicate photos with (2) after photo title

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing duplicate photos with (2) after photo title: I really didn’t know which forum to put this in, so being as this has never happened before; I decided to try the 10 forum 1st. All of my pictures have suddenly developed a copy with (2) after title. How can I delete all of the copies in one sweep rather than one by one...