Windows 10: 1. Problem with calendar display 2. Problem with not working search bar you cannot press it...

Discus and support 1. Problem with calendar display 2. Problem with not working search bar you cannot press it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 1. In this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarekGajdosz, Jul 16, 2021.

1. 1. Problem with calendar display 2. Problem with not working search bar you cannot press it...

1. In this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-chinese-from-my-systray-calendar/f8447290-ccb9-4410-b08a-3ca9890f98c4There was a suggestion to remove different calendars, but it didn't help at all as you can see on the image! 2, I can't press this field to find anything. Mouse click does nothing. The field doesn't react to the click. Bing system search doesn't work too!3. Total language paradox. Anything I search in Polish is not viewed, but menu and options are in Polish, however search is in English. Any explanation to that? 4. I don't even understand wh

:)

MarekGajdosz, Jul 16, 2021
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Search Windows Problems

Hi Stevens,

As you are facing issues with Windows Search bar, we will help you in resolving it.

Do let us know the version of Windows 10 installed on your device?

Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard, type
    winver
    , and press Enter to know the Windows version installed.

Step 1: Run Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

If you're having problems locating specific files, folders, or other items on your computer, try using the Search and Indexing troubleshooter to fix the problem. It makes sure that the Windows Search service is running, and checks
    to see whether you have the correct permissions to search all the directories on your computer.

Follow the steps given below to run Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the
      Search box from the desktop.
    • Select the Troubleshooting option.
    • Select View All option and select the
      Search and Indexing.
    • Click on Next to perform the
      Search and Indexing troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the Windows Search bar for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 16, 2021
  4. 1. Problem with calendar display 2. Problem with not working search bar you cannot press it...

Problems with Windows 10 freezing on Dell 2 in 1

Hi ,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please follow the below methods and check if it works.

I would suggest you to first uninstall the existing driver and then click on scan for hardware changes so that the pc will take the generic drivers automatically.

Please follow the below steps for the same.

1. In search bar type Device Manager and then Enter.

2. Go to the Display adapter and then expand

3. Uninstall and then do Scan for hardware changes.

If that does not work then download the latest drivers from the oem website and then install it in compatibility mode

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available display drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I even see that you are facing issues regarding power hence I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 2: Run power troubleshooter.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
      • Click on “View All” left panel.
      • Click Power, new window will popup.
      • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 3: Change the “Power plans” settings.

A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings (like display, sleep, etc.) that manages how your PC uses power. The power plans you can use depend on the kind of PC you have.

Click on the below given link to “How to create and delete a power plan”.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

(Also applies to Windows 10)

Method 4: System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem with calendar display 2. Problem with not working search bar you cannot press it...

1. 1. Problem with calendar display 2. Problem with not working search bar you cannot press it... - Similar Threads - Problem calendar display

2. Search bar problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar problem: I have a Lenovo laptop in the bottom bar next to the Windows icon the search bar search bar, but I can't use it. when I write something, there is no reaction. How could I solve this problem?...
  3. Search bar problem

in Cortana
    Search bar problem: I have a Lenovo laptop in the bottom bar next to the Windows icon the search bar search bar, but I can't use it. when I write something, there is no reaction. How could I solve this problem?...
  4. Search bar problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Problem with my search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with my search bar: Hi,Days ago my search bar stopped working for no reason, what could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-my-search-bar/0652ef95-3449-49d8-8599-6e63c3079aa8
  6. Problem with windows search bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with windows search bar.: I am using windows 10 of version 1511.I have an problem with my windows search bar sir,if i try to type any thing to search in it it is just getting exited from it and not showing any thing.And also the abbrevation on the search bar has to be 'Type to search here' but for me...
  7. search bar problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    search bar problem: This morning i started the pc i found that search is not working, when i click on it it doesn't open anything. I also found that in file explorer search option also not working. My laptop is ideapad 320 windows 10...
  8. Search bar problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar problem: I have a problem with the search bar. It started a few days ago and it's still here and it's annoying. I cannot search for anything at all. Whenever I click on it, it starts up like normal waiting for me to type, but a few seconds later it closes out. When I go to click on it...
  9. Cortana and search bar problems

in Cortana
    Cortana and search bar problems: Hey! I have two different problems concerning me with regards to Cortana and the search bar respectively. So the problem I am facing with Cortana is that she won't respond to anything I say. I tried setting up a microphone and in fact when I say "Hey Cortana", Cortana...
  10. Task search bar doesn't display results (problem)

in Windows 10 Support
    Task search bar doesn't display results (problem): Recently the search results stopped showing ive done malware scans had multiple reboots ect. since this started still here. As you can see it displays white for everything you search. [img] Anyone els have this issue? 81973