Windows 10: 1 Search fits all solution?

Discus and support 1 Search fits all solution? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi all Hope this find everyone safe and well? Im posting this question on behalf of a friend who rang and asked. As I don't use Outlook 365 in... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Mantari, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Mantari Win User

1 Search fits all solution?

Hi all

Hope this find everyone safe and well?

Im posting this question on behalf of a friend who rang and asked. As I don't use Outlook 365 in Windows 10 I wasn't sure of the answer.

Background:

The User runs W10 Home and Office 365

He stores documents, spreadsheet files, images, "all the usual Stuff" on his PC and within Outlook 365 - messages attachments contacts etc etc

There are many occasions when he needs to find something but he cant remember where it is - On the PC or within Outlook 365 somewhere, or even in Onedrive.

Question:

Is it possible to make the "W10 Search " search the PC and the the entire contents of Outlook 365, and Onedrive? A tailor-made search?

A "1 search fits all" solution so he can search and find whatever whether it is, in Outlook or on his PC or in the cloud?

I have seen in W10 - Windows Search Settings Advanced & Permissions & History but wasn't sure how to proceed in terms of creating an all inclusive search or indeed looking at Permissions and History if the Search Settings already do what he requests.

Hope you can offer some guidance,

thanks

M

:)

Mantari, Nov 18, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 18, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Nov 18, 2020
  4. dark2099 Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I might be doing that with my incoming cards. Pics tomorrow of what they are.

dark2099, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. 1 Search fits all solution? - Similar Threads - Search fits solution

2. searching solution for my hdd external

in Windows 10 Gaming
    searching solution for my hdd external: hello,i am seaching solution for my externnal drive...i dont know how it happen, 2 days ago, when i want to access file in ex hdd, it show error massage and hdd dont show how much file or capasity, then i unplug the usb/ ex hdd and plug in again to laptop... hdd missing from...
  3. how to globally "size all columns to fit"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to globally "size all columns to fit": I am like super tired by manually doing "size all columns to fit" on my windows 11. It is extremely frustrating and also makes me super unproductive during my work. Is there any software or any way so that I can globally do "size all columns to fit" on my windows explorer....
  4. how to globally "size all columns to fit"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to globally "size all columns to fit": I am like super tired by manually doing "size all columns to fit" on my windows 11. It is extremely frustrating and also makes me super unproductive during my work. Is there any software or any way so that I can globally do "size all columns to fit" on my windows explorer....
  5. Undo clicking the "size all columns to fit"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undo clicking the "size all columns to fit": I was recently in Windows Explorer organizing some files, and suddenly I clicked "size all columns to fit". I don't like this view because it makes the text look compact. The OCD side of me didn't want to drag the columns around because then they wouldn't match the rest of...
  6. All Solutions to slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Solutions to slow internet: Step 1 ---------------------------- Go down to your search bar and type "cmd" after right click "cmd" and run as"Administrator" Type these commands in. "ipconfig /release" hit enter "ipconfig /renew" hit enter "ipconfig /flush dns" hit enter "netsh winsock reset" hit...
  7. Cortana and search will not work. I tried all the solutions.

in Cortana
    Cortana and search will not work. I tried all the solutions.: I tried many things to restore it, for example all the power-shell options, rebuilding it, everything in Task manager, troubleshoot, etc etc. I even factory reset my laptop,it will not work. When i press search or cortana, it appears briefly in the task manager, but it will...
  8. hp all in 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp all in 1: WHAT IS CAUSING PAGES TO OPEN BY THEMSELVES. SOMETIMES I SEEM TO HAVE TO POINTERS.. 1 AT TOP LEFT OF SCREEN. MY POINTER FLICKERS DURING TIME THE OTHER 1 IS THERE. PLEASE HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-1/d5de59a8-d516-47d0-a737-1153ac8f3a6b
  9. Does all ram fit all computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does all ram fit all computers: Does all ram fit all computers and if not how do you check if it will https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-all-ram-fit-all-computers/966383d9-c39c-4fae-8e6a-2b4eaf819ff5
  10. Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my

in Windows 10 Support
    Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my: Hi, How copy an old system # 1 (physical hard disk # 1 with the programs and data) that does not start on a new system # 2 (physical hard disk # 2 with the programs and data from the physical hard disk # 1). I have a hard drive # 1 that contains Windows 10 and...