Windows 10: 1 to 1 data recovery hard drive/SSD Windows10?

Discus and support 1 to 1 data recovery hard drive/SSD Windows10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Search 1 to 1 data recovery software. So I also want the folders to be as they were before. The price of the software is not important. Someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrageH99, Jun 13, 2020.

1. FrageH99 Win User

1 to 1 data recovery hard drive/SSD Windows10?

Search 1 to 1 data recovery software. So I also want the folders to be as they were before.

The price of the software is not important. Someone should contact me if they know one.

Thank you very much.

:)

FrageH99, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Msap14 Win User

Hard Drive Data Recovery

got a laptop pata hard drive that makes a slight constant clicking noise. hard drive is more than likely dead/dying right... i can see that partitions of the hard drive in disk management and i can see the partitions in my computer but i can't get to any of the data.

any suggestions?

Msap14, Jun 14, 2020
  3. bcurko Win User
    Data Recovery for Dead Hard drive heads

Hi TP,

I'm an australian who is seeking some advice regarding getting the data off my now non functioning 1TB WD Green Drive. The drive clicks and so it's been disconnected and from what I've read it's the heads or the motor definitely something mechanically wrong.

I was wondering who you guys would suggest? I've seen some prices for some data recovery agents in the US and they are a lot cheaper then Australia. I've been quoted up to $3400AUD where as the US data recovery places are half the price...

I'm all up for advice and recommendations from users dealing with data recovery companies. Also I'm not in any major hurry to get the drive repaired, i just want to get my data back.

The drive worked for 24 hours then i restarted my rig and the drive started clicking.. No idea what went wrong.

bcurko, Jun 14, 2020
  4. theJesus Win User

Hard Drive Data Recovery

First hit for "data recovery software" on google yields a program called GetDataBack which has a free trial.

"can even recover your data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows"

theJesus, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. 1 to 1 data recovery hard drive/SSD Windows10? - Similar Threads - data recovery hard

2. 2nd Hard Drive locked in Data Pool Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2nd Hard Drive locked in Data Pool Windows10: I have a Windows-10 64 bit Desktop with the latest updates installed. It boots from a 750GB HDD SATA. I added a 2nd HDD: a WD black 2TB HDD, SATA. In Bios my computer will see the 2nd HDD. Once I boot into Windows tho it's invisible. When I check storage spaces: it shows that...
  3. Upgrade C Drive 500GB SSD to 1 or 2TB SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade C Drive 500GB SSD to 1 or 2TB SSD?: If I take my pc into my local pc man and ask him to do the above, can he guarantee crossing over ALL the data on the current drive. There is so much on there I don't want to lose anything and I don't trust restore or suchlike as its never been good to me in the past. Looking...
  4. C drive = SSD 128 GB, D drive = Hard Drive 1 TB

C drive = SSD 128 GB, D drive = Hard Drive 1 TB: I reset my computer because Windows kept installing software on the C drive. When it loaded back up it installed windows 10 files on the C drive again. I went everything to be on the D drive. I went into settings and changed the storage to D, but how do I get windows 10 files...
  5. 1% recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1% recovery loop?: I initiated a recovery with files on HP Pavillion Laptop C15. Latest updates 12 sept 2020 had eliminated sound functions.Could not update drivers or troubleshoot... Any solutions would be appreciated. 24+hrs and still at 1%.....
  6. Hard Drive Data Recovery

Hard Drive Data Recovery: I have an old hard drive that I cannot access. When I plug it in I can feel that it is spinning on the inside but it will not show up in the file explorer. Is there any way that I can fix it so that I can access the files on the hard drive? Or any way I can recover the data?...
  7. Accidentally deleted data recovery from 1 TB SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentally deleted data recovery from 1 TB SSD: Hello I called on the Microsoft community to ask if you can help me. Please tell me how to recover accidentally deleted data from a partition SSD 1TB. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Hard drive Data Recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive Data Recovery: Hii i have dell inspiron 5570 laptop with optane memory feature. Few days back my laptop is not booting up it says an error regarding to hard drive. So my question is can i get my laptop hard drive data which is 64 bit OS format in 32 bit OS system...
  9. 1 TB hard drive to be formatted in Fat32

1 TB hard drive to be formatted in Fat32: I am trying to set up this drive so I can use it to record movies too. I have windows10 and do not have an option to format the drive. I tried to use AOMEI to format the drive. I have to have the drive set up as FAT32 or it is useless to me....
  10. RAID 1 Recognized as 2 Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAID 1 Recognized as 2 Hard Drives: My custom build is now about a year old. Whe n I first set it up, I configured hardware RAID 1 and the fresh windows install worked perfect. Now after a few upgrades the drives are not seen as a RAID anymore but 1 separate drives. Funny thing is when I mounted on a...