Windows 10: 1 user say that in-built remote control is better than all other 3rd party options to...

Discus and support 1 user say that in-built remote control is better than all other 3rd party options to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how to control your windows 10 computer with the display, mouse, keyboard of another windows 10 computer? even if computers are physically next to each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/doingbasiclifeprep, Dec 31, 2020.

1. 1 user say that in-built remote control is better than all other 3rd party options to...

1. how to control your windows 10 computer with the display, mouse, keyboard of another windows 10 computer?
    2. even if computers are physically next to each other, why would you use a hardware way of doing this instead of a software way?
    3. how to use 1 mouse on 2 computers? what good free options for that?
      1. only wanna use mouse within 1 computer, then a press button to switch the mouse onto the other computer to use it there
      2. like would you have to move mouse further to travel the same distance on display/computer as before? if travel speed rate is the same it wont matter either way
      3. can you connect just mouse and not the keyboad with w/e you suggest?
    4. how control your ios using windows 10
    5. how control your android tablet using windows 10?

tried using projecting pc but had lots of porblmes

and nobdy know why > https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10TechSupport/comments/kkx38b/projecting_to_this_pc/

submitted by /u/doingbasiclifeprep
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/doingbasiclifeprep, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

Remote PC control

Why buy 3rd party app, when it's built into Windows?*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 31, 2020
  4. 1 user say that in-built remote control is better than all other 3rd party options to...

3rd party battery

hi

I like to buy second battery. can any 1 suggest what is the best option? i check Mugen and EZO power but confused because i'm not clear whether this 3rd party accecersories are ok with device or not. pls suggest...

funnyman---01, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

1 user say that in-built remote control is better than all other 3rd party options to...

1. 1 user say that in-built remote control is better than all other 3rd party options to... - Similar Threads - user built remote

2. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  3. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Old Appearance control panel: 3rd-party tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old Appearance control panel: 3rd-party tool?: You all may remember that amazingly detailed little appearance panel that let us do things like change the size of the font in the title bar, change the thickness of window borders, change the font in context menus, change the colors of individual things like the backgrounds...
  6. 3rd party controller only recognized as a input device and not as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party controller only recognized as a input device and not as a controller: I have this 3rd party Pro Controller that I use on my PC. Today I bought this bluetooth dongle so I could use my controller wirelessly. When I pair it with my pc though, it doesn't recognize it as a controller. When I use the USB it does and when I connect it to my phone...
  7. 3rd Party Company

3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  8. Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better: Dear Community members, Is there any procedures or possible way to modify the 3rd Parties Application Icons to look better as Native Applications.I know we can change the Icons, But it doesn't look as native applications For example, I have enclosed the photograph. The...
  9. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...
  10. Defender Better than any other

Defender Better than any other: Do not recall where yet I read an article stating Defender should be THE one and only choice of anti-anything protection for Win10. Personally, I have McAfee Life Safe. I'm a ordinary occasional user but want what's best for my PC. I think the article stated the pumped up...