Windows 10: 1 year of different BSODs, almost at the point of giving up.

Discus and support 1 year of different BSODs, almost at the point of giving up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So now I've moved the GPU to another slot aswell. Don't have any thermal paste so i cant remove the cpu untill after the weekend is over. But had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Flytrapp, May 19, 2016.

1. Flytrapp Win User

1 year of different BSODs, almost at the point of giving up.

So now I've moved the GPU to another slot aswell.
    Don't have any thermal paste so i cant remove the cpu untill after the weekend is over.

But had 3 restarts today, 2 while playing overwatch and 1 while just browsing online.

Flytrapp, Jun 1, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

Could you test the PSU?

3. axe0 New Member
  4. Flytrapp Win User

So basicly just make sure that all voltages are ok, not just the 3.3 , 12 and 5v?
    Yeah I can do that on sunday and post an update.

Flytrapp, Jun 1, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    That is basically correct *Smile

6. Flytrapp Win User
    The white wire had 3.4V not 0v as stated by the website, but other sources tell me that the white wire is optional and not used in newer systems.

System is restarting more frequently than earlier. Doesn't matter what I am doing.

Flytrapp, Jun 6, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Please read this page carefully, it is about starting the system from only the things that are required for the system to boot, if you can do that without any problem then you can continue with adding something and repeat until you either find the cause or you find out the hardware is not the cause.

Thema:

1. 1 year of different BSODs, almost at the point of giving up. - Similar Threads - different BSODs almost

2. BSOD's for almost a year, I'm begging for help, please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD's for almost a year, I'm begging for help, please: Hello all, I am Brian, I have had this laptop for about 3 ish years now and have been getting blue screens and black screens that are getting progressively more common. I really should have done something about this earlier before it got this bad, but here I am now, live and...
  3. BSOD's for almost a year, I'm begging for help, please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD's for almost a year, I'm begging for help, please: Hello all, I am Brian, I have had this laptop for about 3 ish years now and have been getting blue screens and black screens that are getting progressively more common. I really should have done something about this earlier before it got this bad, but here I am now, live and...
  4. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.: Hi!I'll admit I'm kind of at my wit's end. I'm no tech wiz but I know my way around a computer.I've been experiencing for a few weeks now almost daily BSODs with different stpo codes today it happened twice!I copied the minidumps in a zip here's the...
  5. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.: Hi!I'll admit I'm kind of at my wit's end. I'm no tech wiz but I know my way around a computer.I've been experiencing for a few weeks now almost daily BSODs with different stpo codes today it happened twice!I copied the minidumps in a zip here's the...
  6. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point: I've been experiencing this issue for probably around a year now. I think I've reinstalled windows 10 twice during this time, but this only helped temporarily. In due time, the crashes come back, and I'm stuck not knowing how to fix them. What continues to happen is the...
  8. I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point

I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point: I've been experiencing this issue for probably around a year now. I think I've reinstalled windows 10 twice during this time, but this only helped temporarily. In due time, the crashes come back, and I'm stuck not knowing how to fix them. What continues to happen is the...
  9. BSODs while gaming (+1 year)

BSODs while gaming (+1 year): Hi guys, This is my first post on these forums as I am growing impatiently with my build. As you can read in the title I get various BSODs while gaming, including: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_HEADER SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... I have had those...
  10. BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS

BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS: I have an Asus Strix laptop with windows 10 Home. After using the PC or leave it powered on for more than 5 hours, it is getting Blue screen... It is really annoying. Updated all the drivers, windows patches, bios, memory check, remove the AV and reinstall a new one -...