Windows 10: 10.0.0.6 keeps timing out

Discus and support 10.0.0.6 keeps timing out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm doing some online training and have to listen to audio files. When I click on the speaker icon, it should open a wav file, but instead, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sprout75, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Sprout75 Win User

10.0.0.6 keeps timing out

I'm doing some online training and have to listen to audio files. When I click on the speaker icon, it should open a wav file, but instead, it redirects me to a url beginning with 10.0.0.6 It always times out, saying that the server didn't respond. I've tried different browsers, different computers, and different networks. Could this be an issue with how the website was written? It used to work fine a few weeks ago, wav files would open with no issue.

:)

Sprout75, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

10.0.0.6 keeps timing out

1. 10.0.0.6 keeps timing out - Similar Threads - keeps timing

2. My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times.: This is an ongoing problem I've had, both in Windows 7 and 10. My Philips TV keeps listing in my device manager over and over and over again. Here is a screenshot. [ATTACH]...
  3. The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing: Why does the empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing in my Videos Folder on Windows 10? I keep on deleting this but it keeps on re-appearing. 135377
  4. My PC keeps timing out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My PC keeps timing out: My PC keeps timing out and redirects me back to the log in screen and I have to log in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-timing-out/4e76a9f8-74bf-4f71-9923-481aeab26462
  5. ntuser.dat file keeps on growing to points boot time becomes longer then few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntuser.dat file keeps on growing to points boot time becomes longer then few hours: currently larger then 800MB. I had boot time of 3 hours just to type this question... what can I do? I was talking with windows support, they suggested full and offline scan (did that with no threats), after that they told me to create new acc and said it would fix it 100%...
  6. Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time: Has anyone else been seeing this? See my update history below.. seems like everything fails?[ATTACH]e update to Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-05C...
  7. Indexing keeps rebuilding itself several times per week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Indexing keeps rebuilding itself several times per week: Hi, the issue described in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-keeps-rebuilding-itself-several-times-per/ef78b689-f145-4cd7-b5d0-47d461e1f2d8 ...continues on a completely new machine (Win 10 Pro) where the personal files has been...
  8. Registry Setting for Taskbar Height?? Windows 10.. mine keeps resetting every time i start...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry Setting for Taskbar Height?? Windows 10.. mine keeps resetting every time i start...: Hi all, Hopefully someone can help me out. .I am really frustrated with my taskbar right now and have no idea how to fix it. I have my taskbar settings set for the height to be 2 levels… BUT every time I start up my PC.. it is set back to 1 level and I have to redo it...
  9. How do I keep my Settings App from closing every time I click on Themes in Windows 10?

How do I keep my Settings App from closing every time I click on Themes in Windows 10?: I have Windows 10 and I am trying to follow the instruction that I found to show my Recycle Bin which is below. Select the Start button, then select Settings. Select Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings. Select the RecycleBin check box > Apply. Every time...
  10. Windows 10 notification center keeps popping open every time I move my cursor to the right...

Windows 10 notification center keeps popping open every time I move my cursor to the right...: This is an extremely frustrating issue with Windows 10 that seems to happen to a lot of users and for some reason MS keeps giving bad suggestions and locking the questions without giving a reasonable solution. I don't want to completely disable the notifications...