Windows 10: 10.0.0.6 keeps timing out

Discus and support 10.0.0.6 keeps timing out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm doing some online training and have to listen to audio files. When I click on the speaker icon, it should open a wav file, but instead, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sprout75, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Sprout75 Win User

10.0.0.6 keeps timing out

I'm doing some online training and have to listen to audio files. When I click on the speaker icon, it should open a wav file, but instead, it redirects me to a url beginning with 10.0.0.6 It always times out, saying that the server didn't respond. I've tried different browsers, different computers, and different networks. Could this be an issue with how the website was written? It used to work fine a few weeks ago, wav files would open with no issue.

:)

Sprout75, Aug 4, 2019
  2. mrbrimi Win User

Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

My favorites stopped syncing so I read the Tutorial How to Turn On or Off Sync Favorites and Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

I ran the reg file to turn on syncing. Gave it time but nothing happened. So I went into the registry and found that ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded was set to "0". Changed it manually to "1". Launched Edge. Went back into registry and found ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded reset to "0". Went through this a number of times using the reg file and/or manual change.

Every time I launch Edge the entry is reset to "0".

Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks

mrbrimi, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Sep 28, 2019
  4. awalt Win User

Moving to RAID 0 - INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

I am converting an existing Windows 10 Pro laptop to RAID 0 - and I keep getting to the final boot where it says INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. What am I doing wrong? The laptop has two 1 TB Samsung 850 SSDs that are identical. Laptop is a HP Zbook 17.

Here are my steps:

1. Made a good System Image of C: drive on separate external SSD drive connected by USB. D: drive didn't have anything on it to be saved.
    2. Used Win 10 Pro DVD to delete all partitions/format drives.
    3. Went into BIOS and changed from AHCI to RAID, and also to turn on ability to do Control-I to get to Intel RST ROM.
    4. Rebooted, did Control-I, created a RAID 0 of the two disks.
    5. Rebooted, installed Windows 10 fresh. Verified it would reboot on its own.
    6. Rebooted, went into Repair on Windows 10 DVD. Selected external SSD image to do image restore from.
    7. Rebooted - verified on Control-I that the RAID 0 array is listed as "bootable"
    8. Rebooted - get INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE.

The place it dies - I see the little Windows 10 blue window, and the spinning circle at the bottom - then I get the blue screen with the message.

I think I listed everything I did - what am I missing?

awalt, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. 10.0.0.6 keeps timing out - Similar Threads - keeps timing

2. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  3. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  4. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time: My Windows 10 File Explorer keeps opening a new stack of tabs, in a new icon separate from File Explorer. Any help to fix this issue? I have also noticed this issue sometimes happens when I sign onto OneDrive--so is it also OneDrive related?I have already tried the solutions...
  6. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time: My Windows 10 File Explorer keeps opening a new stack of tabs, in a new icon separate from File Explorer. Any help to fix this issue? I have also noticed this issue sometimes happens when I sign onto OneDrive--so is it also OneDrive related?I have already tried the solutions...
  7. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  9. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  10. Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...: In Windows 11, each time our users access the Chrome browser while having other applications opened, the workstation crashes, once Chrome is accessed.Has anyone else reported this issue, or do you know what may be causing this issue, please?...