Windows 10: 10 + 5 * 10 = 150; Bug?

Discus and support 10 + 5 * 10 = 150; Bug? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tactical_Powered [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grtbvy/10_5_10_150_bug/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tactical_Powered, May 27, 2020.

1. 10 + 5 * 10 = 150; Bug?

/u/Tactical_Powered, May 27, 2020

2. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, May 27, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 27, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

10 + 5 * 10 = 150; Bug?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2020
Thema:

10 + 5 * 10 = 150; Bug?

1. 10 + 5 * 10 = 150; Bug? - Similar Threads - 150 Bug

2. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  3. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  4. I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The...: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  5. I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The...

I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The...: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  6. Why is my PC bit locker locking me out every month and why am I getting 150 updates a year?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC bit locker locking me out every month and why am I getting 150 updates a year?...: I have two main topics. They are my computer bit locker and teams.I bought a Dell gaming PC from Amazon a year ago. The hardware is fine with a graphics card, ssd, and 16 gigs DDR4. Since I bought it, my laptop does a recovery restarts at least 2 or 3 times a week and a bit...
  7. Why is my PC bit locker locking me out every month and why am I getting 150 updates a year?...

Why is my PC bit locker locking me out every month and why am I getting 150 updates a year?...: I have two main topics. They are my computer bit locker and teams.I bought a Dell gaming PC from Amazon a year ago. The hardware is fine with a graphics card, ssd, and 16 gigs DDR4. Since I bought it, my laptop does a recovery restarts at least 2 or 3 times a week and a bit...
  8. Blurry text in Windows 11 settings at 150% scaling, works fine in 200%

Blurry text in Windows 11 settings at 150% scaling, works fine in 200%: I have a Dell XPS 9510 with a 3.5k resolution panel and Windows 11. In this panel I use 200% scalability and it works fine.But in my 27-inch 4K external monitor I prefer to use 150%, to fit more things in the screen. Many programs work simply fine with that setup.What I found...
  9. Blurry text in Windows 11 settings at 150% scaling, works fine in 200%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in Windows 11 settings at 150% scaling, works fine in 200%: I have a Dell XPS 9510 with a 3.5k resolution panel and Windows 11. In this panel I use 200% scalability and it works fine.But in my 27-inch 4K external monitor I prefer to use 150%, to fit more things in the screen. Many programs work simply fine with that setup.What I found...
  10. In which window update 150% scale rollback?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In which window update 150% scale rollback?: Hi,I want to know in which window update 150% scale feature rollbak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-which-window-update-150-scale-rollback/a1f67d20-410d-4541-a7d3-d8eb5a9883a8