Windows 10: 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox,

Discus and support 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Despite the seemingly small world of web browsers, there’s an entire alternative universe out there. All of them are fighting for your attention with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Borg 386, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox,

Alternative browsers

:)

Borg 386, Jul 26, 2017

2. Flash Player in Windows 10

Does this happen with alternative browsers such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?

Andre Da Costa, Jul 26, 2017
  3. WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt error

Is Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or any other alternate browser installed?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

I like checking out alternative browsers but usually fall back to Chrome or Firefox.

Edwin, Jul 28, 2017
Thema:

1. 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, - Similar Threads - alternative browsers prove

2. Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues: The problem: Browsers are inconsistently working- various websites will sometimes open while other times will indicate error such as not secure, website not responding, load half-way, or simply continue loading without success. Also, when I click on link for a new tab same...
  3. How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Good secure, updated Browsers are the key to remaining safe online when browsing the web. While most modern browsers are set to update automatically, today in this post, we will see how you can manually update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and [...] This post How...
  4. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  5. both firefox and chrome browsers hijacked and controlled by Bing in 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    both firefox and chrome browsers hijacked and controlled by Bing in 10 home: after windows update my searches with Firefox and Chrome are directed to Bing no matter which browser I use in win 10 home. I have clean installed win 10 home and even wiped my HDD clean and re-installed windows 10 home but it keeps happening. Seems MS has done this through...
  6. Can't logon to Amazon with Firefox and Chrome browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Can't logon to Amazon with Firefox and Chrome browsers: As title says any attempt to reach Amazon goes out into La-La Land and then times out. This happens both with Firefox and Chrome browsers. Other sites seem to be OK. So far I've disabled my firewall (ZoneAlarm), Norton AV, checked my Host File which has no entries and still...
  7. Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?: Windows 10 Pro v1709: Can anyone advise me on alternative browsers that are compatible with the "Session Manager" add-on to Firefox? A search indicates the possibilities of an older version of Firefox, or Waterfox or Firefox ESM. I am not familiar with Waterfox or Firefox...
  8. Chrome browser

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome browser: I have a shortcut to open my Chrome browser on my taskbar. Every time I open Chrome I get this pop-up message: [img] I then have to click "yes" for Chrome to open. My Chrome browser is up to date. This has only happened recently. Any idea what causes this annoyance?...
  9. Alternative Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative Browsers: Here's one I hadn't heard of: Sleipnir 4 - Chromium based, Firefox style, feature rich: Sleipnir 4 for Windows - カスタマイズ性を重視したリッチでパワフルなブラウザ Sleipnir 6 - 'Modern UI': タブブラウザ Sleipnir 6 - Windows / Macの先端的ウェブブラウザ | フェンリル Loaded with features but still pretty darn...
  10. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?: Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people in 10, and is there anything...