Windows 10: 10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC

Discus and support 10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can load apps in seconds and play games on your PC without experiencing a choppy performance by increasing the speed of your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 26, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC

WinClub, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 26, 2019
  4. 10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin 10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC

1. 10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC - Similar Threads - best RAM hardware

2. Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, I am pretty sure that you are not oblivious to the Steam platform. It is a wonderland for gamers as it stores a lot of great games. However, a general perception is that Steam all the games on Steam are paid, which is far from the truth, there are...
  3. Hardware Error on Gaming PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error on Gaming PC: I recently bought a new gaming PC prebuilt and got it from CYBERPOWERPC. I have had it for not even a month yet, and I am genuinely upset with how things are going with it right now. I downloaded GTA V on my PC and then it started having issues. It started to shut down my...
  4. ram, hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram, hardware: will there be a problem if I use both, i mean in performance ____samsung DDR4 2400T____hyperx DDR4 2400 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-hardware/8207c1c1-ca8c-4ddb-a6e1-6bf21c894b4d
  5. Windows 10 RAM/Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 RAM/Gaming: I play a game called Rust, It's a strong game and I have 8GB RAM(2x4), GPU GeForce Gtx 1050Ti Gaming x 4G MSI. So a couple days earlier steam decided for some reason to not view rust us downloaded and I had to reinstall it, and since then when I play rust my ram is 96% even...
  6. Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC: I am planning to build a gaming PC I want RGB rams. Which are some coolest rams available in market [India] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-the-best-ram-for-a-gaming-pc/728a94e3-d7b7-4ffe-b95e-68c120b39c02
  7. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  8. Best free games for old PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best free games for old PC: Hi. I have an old pc with an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83GHz, 3GB RAM and Intel GMA 950 graphics; and a laptop with Intel Atom Z3736F, 2GB RAM and Intel HD 400 I have a problem with Steam games on my PC (textures arn't loading) so I can't use it. I need free games that will run on...
  9. Best Golf Game for pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Golf Game for pc windows 10: Dear all, I am after a good realistic golf game for windows 10, Can any one help? regards 67722
  10. Best PC components and hardware list (Winter 2016)

in Windows 10 News
    Best PC components and hardware list (Winter 2016): There's a lot of great PC hardware out there. Let's take a look at the best of the best. If you're looking to build or upgrade a PC with some new components, here is a selection of the best components unveiled over the past few months. This quarter there's a heavy...