Windows 10: 10 blue screens everytime i startup my pc!!

Discus and support 10 blue screens everytime i startup my pc!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have a problem with my windows where everytime i start up my pc i get at least 10 bluescreens and when it finaly works i sometimes get a random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jesse_opdam, Jun 4, 2020.

1. 10 blue screens everytime i startup my pc!!

i have a problem with my windows where everytime i start up my pc i get at least 10 bluescreens and when it finaly works i sometimes get a random bluescreen when playing a game or watching youtube. I had this problem for a while and fully set my windows to factory settings but since then it only has gotten worse i have a selfbuild pc but its built by an expert and the only things i have downloaded is epic games and a view games, discord, twitch, google chrome and medaltv (clipping software)

someone please help!!!

ps:sorry for bad english and im not very good at this things so i might forget simple things and don't understand evreything

submitted by /u/jesse_opdam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jesse_opdam, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 4, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

10 blue screens everytime i startup my pc!!

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

10 blue screens everytime i startup my pc!!

1. 10 blue screens everytime i startup my pc!! - Similar Threads - blue screens everytime

2. everytime i connect my xbox controller my pc blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i connect my xbox controller my pc blue screen: so i made a somewhat rant about windows not informing me that a ''update'' would change my windows from 10 to 11 but when it did it ruined allot of files bluetooth didnt work and other thing but i finnally got bluetooth to work now but when i connect my xbox controller to my...
  3. everytime i connect my xbox controller my pc blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime i connect my xbox controller my pc blue screen: so i made a somewhat rant about windows not informing me that a ''update'' would change my windows from 10 to 11 but when it did it ruined allot of files bluetooth didnt work and other thing but i finnally got bluetooth to work now but when i connect my xbox controller to my...
  4. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc keeps on blue screening at startup: Hello, my pc keeps on showing a blue screen with a sad face when I turn it on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-blue-screening-at-startup/c3112a6c-e018-4bd8-81fc-b005b5994e03
  5. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps on blue screening at startup: Hello, my pc keeps on showing a blue screen with a sad face when I turn it on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-blue-screening-at-startup/c3112a6c-e018-4bd8-81fc-b005b5994e03
  6. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

7. Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive: I keep getting a message like Fixing some drive stuff and after, it works normal.It happens every startup.It started happening when there was a power outage in my house and the PC turn off. Does that have anything to do with this?And sometimes it just shows a black screen...
  8. Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive: I keep getting a message like Fixing some drive stuff and after, it works normal.It happens every startup.It started happening when there was a power outage in my house and the PC turn off. Does that have anything to do with this?And sometimes it just shows a black screen...
  9. Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive

10. My PC crashes after blue screen at startup

My PC crashes after blue screen at startup: Hello, I have this problem where my PC has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and then I get a stop code 0xc000021a. I have searched online for solutions regarding the stop code and got nothing about it. Is there any way to fix this problem?...