Windows 10: 10 download complete but still shows "Working on it..."

Discus and support 10 download complete but still shows "Working on it..." in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Afrer 2 days 4-5 times download failure this time download completed... But when i click on"ok lets continue" button it shows"working on it" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chirag, Aug 11, 2015.

1. chirag Win User

10 download complete but still shows "Working on it..."

Afrer 2 days 4-5 times download failure this time download completed...
    But when i click on"ok lets continue" button it shows"working on it" and nothing happening since hours

:)

chirag, Aug 11, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Aug 11, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Thomas Win User

Thomas, Aug 11, 2015
  5. seadog771 Win User
    Okay, but the original question didn't ask about downloading Win 10 but about installing an already downloaded copy. I assume he, as did I, received the message:"Your free Windows 10 upgrade is here!
    Reservation-Confirmed
    Download-Complete
    Upgrade-Available
    Here's what happens next:
    1. Expect a 10 Sec prep. for your device
    2. Review the license agreement
    3. Choose when to upgrade
    [OK let's continue]"Then, after clicking the "OK let's continue" button, the screen changes to"Working on it..."And there it continues. 24 hours later the screen remains "Working on it..."
    That's one loong 10 seconds! So, the question is now what? How does one get past this point?

seadog771, Aug 18, 2015
  6. chirag Win User
    I was trying to tell that, the notification windows was showing"working on it" while windows 10 download completed and next step was to install that upgrade.. I supposed upgrade process will complete within 30 min or at least in hour but nothing happened...

Anyway this time upgrade successful..

chirag, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 10 download complete but still shows "Working on it..." - Similar Threads - download complete still

2. Windows 10 language still not changing completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 language still not changing completely: I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 recently and It appears that some things are named in English, while others are in RussianI've been trying many methods to change the OS to fully English displayed, but still the language is not changing completelyPictures from my...
  3. Windows 10 language still not changing completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 language still not changing completely: I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 recently and It appears that some things are named in English, while others are in RussianI've been trying many methods to change the OS to fully English displayed, but still the language is not changing completelyPictures from my...
  4. Windows 10 language still not changing completely

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win11 computer is showing a completely black screen after logon, mouse still works but...

Win11 computer is showing a completely black screen after logon, mouse still works but...: Oh no.So, my Windows 11 desktop has been displaying the problem listed in the title. It emerged after a recent update. I'm having to use my old Windows 10 laptop that has been gathering dust on my desk in order to post this. I have performed 3 force-shutdowns so far, and the...
  6. Win11 computer is showing a completely black screen after logon, mouse still works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 computer is showing a completely black screen after logon, mouse still works but...: Oh no.So, my Windows 11 desktop has been displaying the problem listed in the title. It emerged after a recent update. I'm having to use my old Windows 10 laptop that has been gathering dust on my desk in order to post this. I have performed 3 force-shutdowns so far, and the...
  7. Is the download of windows 10 still free?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the download of windows 10 still free?: Is the download of windows 10 still free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-download-of-windows-10-still-free/b710d3b9-d1e4-4203-b749-f072724d4a01
  8. Is the download of windows 10 still free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the download of windows 10 still free?: Is the download of windows 10 still free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-download-of-windows-10-still-free/b710d3b9-d1e4-4203-b749-f072724d4a01
  9. Is the download of windows 10 still free?

10. Ethernet showing not connected but internet still working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet showing not connected but internet still working.: Hi all. Recently had a string of BSOD's on start up, but once im onton the desktop, it works fine. I decided to do a fresh install of windows while keeping my personal files. All this went smoothly, but once i was logged in, i couldn't use the update service, Microsoft...