Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. 10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. Windows 11 update will finally improve multi-monitor setups

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 update will finally improve multi-monitor setups: With Windows 11, Microsoft is taking steps to improve the experience for those who utilize two or more monitors/displays. When you use two or more monitors with Windows 10, you may have encountered a problem where open programs or tabs get moved to a different location of...
  3. When Windows 11 is released - can I FINALLY depart the Windows "Insider" program by doing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When Windows 11 is released - can I FINALLY depart the Windows "Insider" program by doing...: Stupid me - I got into the Windows 10 "Insider" program via the "Slow" ring and then opted for the "Developer" channel when they swapped the names...and I became "trapped" in the Insider program. Because I have a lot of paid apps that I have lost the installation media for...
  4. Office 2021 -- The final edition or is this just Vapourware

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2021 -- The final edition or is this just Vapourware: Hi folks I read somewhere that Ms wants really to phase out non subscription versions of Office -- so could Office 2021 possibly be the last release. (Actually for loads of people unless you need all the Work collaboration things and aren't a huge mega power user - Office...
  5. Windows Package Manager 1.0 final is out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Package Manager 1.0 final is out: Microsoft released the first stable version of Windows Package Manager, a tool to install and manage programs efficiently on Windows 10 machines. Many things have changed since our first look at Winget, wish we published in May 2020. At its core, it is still a package...
  6. Security baseline FINAL for Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline FINAL for Windows 10 version 21H1: We are pleased to announce the final release of the Windows 10, version 21H1 (a.k.a. May 2021 Update) security baseline package! Please download the content from the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit, test the recommended configurations, and customize / implement as...
  7. Turn off automatic reboot with updates - lets finally solve this now!

Turn off automatic reboot with updates - lets finally solve this now!: I'm so incredible tired of getting back to my PC and find out that it automatically rebooted and trashed all the things that I was working on.... To be more precise; if I do not manage to turn it off, I will switch to a different OS. It is just so frustrating. It's okay if...
  8. System restore stuck at "finalizing file restore" On windows 10 laptop

System restore stuck at "finalizing file restore" On windows 10 laptop: Hey, so it's started when my laptop got windows and driver update, after it's done, i restarted it. When it came back on, a repair loop happened, just my luck.... Tried the regback method but failed, so i do a system restore, fortunately the save point is yesterday, perfect....
  9. Increasing icon size in Finale Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing icon size in Finale Music: I am using Finale Music on Windows 10 and I cannot increase the size of the tool icons. Finale's own solution doesn't work, and I'm suspecting it is because of the DPI of my laptop. Has anyone met this problem ?...
  10. Computer that would not Upgrade finally upgraded.

Computer that would not Upgrade finally upgraded.: This was one of my laptops that kept saying that it would upgrade later.This was for over a half of a year.Tonight when I looked at it there was a notice that I had to upgrade to continue using it with Windows 10.I clicked on the notice and the upgrade went from Version 1909...