Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. 10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. Windows 10 finally booted to desktop after 4 hours of freezing on boot. What do I do so...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 finally booted to desktop after 4 hours of freezing on boot. What do I do so...: My computer restarted overnight assuming from an update and froze on the boot screen where it shows the motherboard logo. It's also been freezing at the 'Preparing Automatic Repair' screen about 9/10 times. I've tried resetting the CMOS by unplugging the power cord and...
  3. FINAL UPDATE Bitlocker enabled itself and encrypted my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FINAL UPDATE Bitlocker enabled itself and encrypted my device: Bitlocker, as the title says, has encrypted my device for an unknown reason. Upon attempting to get the recovery key, it attempted to send a comfirmation code to a nonexistent email. Upon changing the email, it said I had to wait 30 days for the new email to be changed, this...
  4. FINAL UPDATE Bitlocker enabled itself and encrypted my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FINAL UPDATE Bitlocker enabled itself and encrypted my device: Bitlocker, as the title says, has encrypted my device for an unknown reason. Upon attempting to get the recovery key, it attempted to send a comfirmation code to a nonexistent email. Upon changing the email, it said I had to wait 30 days for the new email to be changed, this...
  5. getting .dmp files every time i try to open up kingdom hearts final mix or kingdom hearts II

getting .dmp files every time i try to open up kingdom hearts final mix or kingdom hearts II: i have tried everything and the .dmp file is saying that is Access violation - code c0000005 i can not for the life of me fix it this is being run on epicgames also...
  6. getting .dmp files every time i try to open up kingdom hearts final mix or kingdom hearts II

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting .dmp files every time i try to open up kingdom hearts final mix or kingdom hearts II: i have tried everything and the .dmp file is saying that is Access violation - code c0000005 i can not for the life of me fix it this is being run on epicgames also...
  7. EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys causing BSOD while playing The Finals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys causing BSOD while playing The Finals: I tried everything I could with it and nothing worked, it gave me the message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys is what failed....
  8. EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys causing BSOD while playing The Finals

EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys causing BSOD while playing The Finals: I tried everything I could with it and nothing worked, it gave me the message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys is what failed....
  9. How do I delete and prevent automatic download of Windows 11 post Windows 10 Final Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete and prevent automatic download of Windows 11 post Windows 10 Final Update?: I followed previous instructions on how to revert back to Windows 10 after an unauthorized upgrade by MS to Windows 11. That worked, but now MS is automatically downloading Windows 11, so I want to delete that download and prevent it from downloading automatically ever...
  10. How do I delete and prevent automatic download of Windows 11 post Windows 10 Final Update?

How do I delete and prevent automatic download of Windows 11 post Windows 10 Final Update?: I followed previous instructions on how to revert back to Windows 10 after an unauthorized upgrade by MS to Windows 11. That worked, but now MS is automatically downloading Windows 11, so I want to delete that download and prevent it from downloading automatically ever...