Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. 10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release: Microsoft plans to release a feature update for Windows 10 in the second half of 2022. Windows 10 version 22H2 will be the first feature update for Windows 10 of the year, as Microsoft changed the release cadence to one release per year. [ATTACH] Microsoft announced this...
  3. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...: Split from this thread. Man, whoever you are. Wherever you from. You saved me, this time. 03.19am here in Indonesia, Finally i can pair and connect my dualshock 4 to my PC after days days frustrated with my bluetooth/HID Compliant Game Controller, According to your help....
  4. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...: Split from this thread. Man, whoever you are. Wherever you from. You saved me, this time. 03.19am here in Indonesia, Finally i can pair and connect my dualshock 4 to my PC after days days frustrated with my bluetooth/HID Compliant Game Controller, According to your help....
  5. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows Media Player finalizer hang

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player finalizer hang: Windows Media Player the application fails to play a specific video - an mp4 with h264 High 4:2:2 profile. And then hangs the app when trying to close window itself is closed, but app can be seen in task manager.In WPF, I can repro something similar by using MediaPlayer under...
  7. Windows Media Player finalizer hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player finalizer hang: Windows Media Player the application fails to play a specific video - an mp4 with h264 High 4:2:2 profile. And then hangs the app when trying to close window itself is closed, but app can be seen in task manager.In WPF, I can repro something similar by using MediaPlayer under...
  8. Windows Media Player finalizer hang

9. My final evaluation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My final evaluation: These are basically all my recent posts mish-mashed together into one post. It's also the information I've gathered. Keep in mind, if things are in italic, it means I'm unsure of what will result. Thank you.Just a few days ago, I was writing a story. I'm a VERY fast typer, so...
  10. My final evaluation

My final evaluation: These are basically all my recent posts mish-mashed together into one post. It's also the information I've gathered. Keep in mind, if things are in italic, it means I'm unsure of what will result. Thank you.Just a few days ago, I was writing a story. I'm a VERY fast typer, so...