Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. 10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. final 1903 ISO files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    final 1903 ISO files?: hello Community I'm looking for the final version of the 1903 build in ISO files format any idea where I can get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-1903-iso-files/2a68c1ea-9870-4776-acb3-936dfe564fdd
  3. Microsoft is finally rolling out dark mode to Windows 10’s OneNote app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is finally rolling out dark mode to Windows 10’s OneNote app: OneNote for Windows 10 is finally getting the highly-anticipated dark mode support in the latest update. It’s important to note that only Insiders are receiving a dark theme for Microsoft OneNote and it is expected to debut in the stable version soon. You can join Microsoft...
  4. win 10 1809 update download final step left

win 10 1809 update download final step left: new win 10 installed in new dell laptop. I installed all updates. then for improving system performance(eg. slow restart time : more than 2 mins) , I contacted support team , india. I had a telephonic discussion with them day before yester i.e. 30th april 2019 as per...
  5. If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series...

If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series...: Wait a minute, I've got a question. This may sound stupid, but sorry. I just got a little panicky there. If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series, then what will we do when its mainstream and extended support ends? Are we going to have to abandon Windows...
  6. DVD recording wont finalize

in Windows 10 Support
    DVD recording wont finalize: Hi all Advice please. I am trying to burn a DVD+R RW Philips DVD with some pic's for a friend. I've done this loads of times before, albeit in the past, and never had a problem. I am choosing CD/DVD in burn option not USB. I've tried different software and produced both...
  7. Finally! Windows 10 Feature Updates Will Be (Almost) Completely Optional!

Finally! Windows 10 Feature Updates Will Be (Almost) Completely Optional!: Guys, One of the drawbacks of early versions of Windows 10 Home was that feature updates were automatically delivered to the user, the same way as stability and security updates. At least one month for all security and stability updates, and twice a year, new build...
  8. Will Final Draft 11 require an upgrade to PRO?

Will Final Draft 11 require an upgrade to PRO?: Hi guys! I'm crazy old school and am looking to replace my beloved Sony Vaio with a Surface Laptop. A Best Buy employee has me all kinds of confused about Windows 10 S. Can anyone tell me if I'll need to upgrade to PRO in order to download Final Draft 11 and Scrivener...
  9. Windows 10 1809 KB4490481: the missing patch arrives, finally

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1809 KB4490481: the missing patch arrives, finally: Microsoft released the long awaited second cumulative update of the month KB4490481 for Windows 10 version 1809 yesterday evening. Why did it take so long to release when cumulative updates for all other supported versions of Windows 10 arrived on March 20, 2019? Because...
  10. BSOD while playing Final Fantasy XIV, Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Final Fantasy XIV, Critical Process Died: Hey there, this is my first post on this forum. Really needing help because I'm flat-out lost right now. PC first crashed in FFXIV, screen froze for about 5 seconds before the computer just abruptly powered off, no BSoD. Then rebooted, put in my credentials for login, it...