Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. noelbeth55 Win User

10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. Windows explorer in Windows 10 not loading up; finally shows a BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer in Windows 10 not loading up; finally shows a BSoD: Hello, After I login to windows 10, windows explorer doesn't load. In fact nothing does. Moving the mouse even a little, makes the 'loading wheel' to start rolling. This most probably happened after recent restart after automatic OTA windows 10 update. It finally shows a...
  3. Windows explorer in Windows 10 not loading up; finally shows a BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer in Windows 10 not loading up; finally shows a BSoD: Hello, After I login to windows 10, windows explorer doesn't load. In fact nothing does. Moving the mouse even a little, makes the 'loading wheel' to start rolling. This most probably happened after recent restart after automatic OTA windows 10 update. It finally shows a...
  4. Is there finally a way to copy MS Store apps between PCs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there finally a way to copy MS Store apps between PCs?: I recently moved out to the countryside, and had to give up my 100Gb/sec unlimited bandwidth internet, for Satellite Internet with a monthly cap of a whopping 20GB. Forza Horizons 4 just came out. Quote: Approximate size 63.28 GB So, as you can see, I have an issue....
  5. Is there finally a way to copy MS Store apps between PCs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there finally a way to copy MS Store apps between PCs?: I recently moved out to the countryside, and had to give up my 100Gb/sec unlimited bandwidth internet, for Satellite Internet with a monthly cap of a whopping 20GB. Forza Horizons 4 just came out. Quote: Approximate size 63.28 GB So, as you can see, I have an issue....
  6. Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.: This is the second time i wasn't able to launch a game (in this case FF15) because one of the last Windows updates removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and several of my games are dependent on it. I am now stuck with the 2017 version which means that every time i tried to...
  7. 1709 to 1803 version, finally...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1709 to 1803 version, finally...: For the last couple of days, I've been trying to update version 1709 to 1803. Five month should have been sufficient for MS to work out the issues, but evidently that's not the case. Anyway... Here's the number of tries that this system had: [img] And that despite the...
  8. Microsoft Store is finally getting a fix for error 0x800B0100 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is finally getting a fix for error 0x800B0100 on Windows 10: There are quite a few factors that could possibly affect the Microsoft Store (formerly known as Windows Store). We’ve all experienced a Windows Store problem at some point but if you’ve recently experienced a Microsoft Store error 0x800B0100 message when downloading apps, we...
  9. In Uk yorkshire decent fast ISP finally -- on Wifi with KCOM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Uk yorkshire decent fast ISP finally -- on Wifi with KCOM: Hi there. In Yorkshire near Kingston Upon Hull (apparently not the most desirable place in UK - seems OK to me so I think people just quoting stuff without ever trying these places !!) I'm just off ferry this morning from Rotterdam / Europoort for the UK holiday weekend....
  10. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore: I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting...