Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. 10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. New Windows 10 1809 update rolls out: Mapped-drive bug finally fixed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows 10 1809 update rolls out: Mapped-drive bug finally fixed.: The new Windows 10 (October) V1809 Update rolls out (again) today. Hopefully without problems. https://www.zdnet.com/article/new-windows-10-1809-update-rolls-out-mapped-drive-bug-finally-fixed/?ftag=TREdecd1b0&bhid=24735****8328546 KB 4469342 nudges Windows 10 1809 up to...
  3. FINAL FANTASY XV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  4. It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices

in Windows 10 News
    It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices: Microsoft’s October 2018 Update brings a new feature called ‘Cloud Clipboard‘ to Windows 10. As the name suggests, the Cloud Clipboard can sync the copied content across Windows 10 devices, so you don’t need to copy text or image and paste them into OneNote or email to access...
  5. Final transformations for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Final transformations for Windows 10: Hello guys, I have an HP Brand computer with Windows 10 Home x64. I want to turn my Windows 10 to a made up version called Windows XP SE based and built on NT 10.0 Technology, but I want my Windows 10 to have all features from older versions of Windows. I want Metro Back...
  6. I managed to finally start windows defender up, but i cant enable antivirus protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I managed to finally start windows defender up, but i cant enable antivirus protection: Split from this thread. I managed to finally start windows defender up, but i cant enable antivirus protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-managed-to-finally-start-windows-defender-up-but/a86f54fe-c94d-4a49-a0e5-cf52aa1be710
  7. Windows 10 is finally getting system-wide light theme

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is finally getting system-wide light theme: The next Windows 10 iteration codenamed 19H1 will come with several new features and a lot of changes in terms of usability, including one that’s going to change the overall experience. As expected, Microsoft today announced the new light theme mode for Windows 10 which...
  8. File Explorer Slow Loading Green Bar - Real solution finally found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Slow Loading Green Bar - Real solution finally found: Since microsoft, after untold years, still can't explain or fix this idiotic failure, I finally found a solution. Trust me, all the index tweaks, etc etc etc don't work. I tried everything, exhaustively. You just need to dump POS file explorer. There's a program called...
  9. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  10. Windows explorer in Windows 10 not loading up; finally shows a BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer in Windows 10 not loading up; finally shows a BSoD: Hello, After I login to windows 10, windows explorer doesn't load. In fact nothing does. Moving the mouse even a little, makes the 'loading wheel' to start rolling. This most probably happened after recent restart after automatic OTA windows 10 update. It finally shows a...