Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. 10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. Finally got the graphing option in windows calculator today. I'm in v2004 and it got...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finally got the graphing option in windows calculator today. I'm in v2004 and it got...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Default_Cube4646 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjp0xe/finally_got_the_graphing_option_in_windows/
  3. I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider...

I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MegaMarian12350 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjkk9v/i_dont_know_how_many_times_i_wanted_this_but_its/
  4. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  5. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  6. Windows 10 driver updates experience will finally get better

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 driver updates experience will finally get better: Windows 10 has been hitting problems with some driver updates pushed via Windows Update and Microsoft said that they’re working on new policies to improve the quality of driver updates, address crashes and compatibility issues. Last year, driver updates from chipmakers and...
  7. I downloaded Windows 10 Update 2004 , the Feature Update but it stalled in final...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded Windows 10 Update 2004 , the Feature Update but it stalled in final...: I downloaded Windows 10Update 2004, the Feature Update, it did not complete downloading and installing but stalled in the installation phase at 79%, is there anything I can do without losing programs because it says that I should not turn off the computer was the sytem is...
  8. They finally added battery status to Bluetooth devices! (Update 2004)

They finally added battery status to Bluetooth devices! (Update 2004): [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/nbm73hrbjj551.png?width=1063&format=png&auto=webp&s=c88c4dba7f1257caedab705bb7cd86bcec418b8b submitted by /u/CatThrowaway_ [link] [comments]...
  9. How to finalize a dvd-R on Windows 10 so it'll play on a standard DVD player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to finalize a dvd-R on Windows 10 so it'll play on a standard DVD player: So I've been burning some MP4 files that I converted from another format for some classes I'm wanting to be able to watch on my non-smart TV. With Windows 7 that was easy, you'd finish, hit finalize and all was well. On Windows 10 there is no finalize option at all and my...
  10. Final Fantasy XV saves are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Final Fantasy XV saves are gone: I got the Xbox game pass recently and I've been playing Final Fantasy XV for the past 3 days and I think I had somewhere around 50 hours on it. Then I loaded it up today and my saves were gone. Please Help... All of my achievements and everything are still there and...