Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. 10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. Finally- Unblocked laptop network sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finally- Unblocked laptop network sharing: Since this past summer after an update the Win10 laptop would not connect to the Win10 desktop. File and Print sharing resource is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts has been the troubleshooting result. Desktop TO the laptop has operated just fine. I kept...
  3. Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?): I had everything created (iso and bootable flashdrive with OS plugged in). Then I went to have the program controller be the iso i created for windows as seen here [img] but the program doesnt recognize the iso (Ive shown the folder that requires you to open which ISO u...
  4. I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer: so for like the last 7 or 8 months i had a computer problem and i finally found someone else with it too! but the answer didn't make sense here is the post that i found here So will i have to do anything like a reset so i will lose my stuff and why am all my 3 users on...
  5. A final stop??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A final stop??: Hello microsoft, In all of my previos discussions I was having some problems but with some help I fixed it But now my pc is having a geat final issue. When booting up :BSOD when running windows startup recovery last test finished code 0x32 when I run bootfix /scanos...
  6. Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors: Pretty stoked that Nvidia are finally going to support adaptive sync Monitors to use G-Sync features. More can be found here on it: NVIDIA to certify Adaptive-Sync monitors to support G-Sync - VideoCardz.com 124923
  7. Windows 10 Home Will Finally Let You Pause Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Will Finally Let You Pause Updates: "Only Windows 10 Professional users can pause Windows updates today, but that’s about to change. Windows 10 Home users will soon be able to pause updates ..." Source: Windows 10 Home Will Finally Let You Pause Updates Like throwing a bone. *really 124758
  8. Microsoft will finally allow Windows 10 Home users to pause updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will finally allow Windows 10 Home users to pause updates: Windows 10 can download and install updates automatically when they are available. Although users are supposed to keep their desktop OS up-to-date, sometimes we might have good reason to delay an update. For example, your favourite application is incompatible with the update...
  9. Windows 10 + Wireless XBox360 controller + Final Fantasy XIV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 + Wireless XBox360 controller + Final Fantasy XIV: Hello, I have had some issues that have recently started keeping me from playing my favorite game. Up until about 3-4 weeks ago everything was fine but now if I power on my XBox 360 controller, my game client immediately crashes with the following errors: ???+ED1DC5...
  10. Windows 10 is finally more popular than Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is finally more popular than Windows 7: After StatCounter, web analytics firm NetMarketShare has also confirmed that Windows 10 is the most popular version of Windows out there. Windows 10 has reached the milestone more than three years it was launched and the report shows that Microsoft’s desktop OS is still...