Windows 10: 10 Final

Discus and support 10 Final in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, May 29, 2015.

1. 10 Final

Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I tend to think it will be the same, what do others think.

:)

noelbeth55, May 29, 2015
  2. kvoras Win User

FINALLY

Really? Integrated?

Not with my E71, What firmeware are you using?

They delt with some issues, many more still open.

Just to list a few:

1. Emails older then 3 days are deleted randomly.

2. No option to automatically send a copy to myself.

3. No option to force auto immediate send.

4. Sort emails by received date not by send date.

5. No Option for 1 line only on Home screen.

6. No Option to accept Outlook meeting invitations.

kvoras, May 29, 2015
  3. lisaneace Win User
    Finally !!

I finally got the new windows 10 down loaded !Had to remove all devices, I appreciate the new version being freely given to me and would like to thank you. Good luck to everyone and enjoy!

lisaneace, May 29, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

10 Final

MS has indicated that you can do that but no details yet on the whole upgrade process.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    While you most likely CAN, upgrading from multiple previous betas is going to leave a lot of crud in your system and possibly make your system behave strangely and unpredictably over time.

It's always best, if you've bee using beta software, to wipe clean. If you're going from Windows 8.x or 7 to 10, then that's a bit of a different story, as Microsoft will have put a lot of effort into making sure that migration works as well as possible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Final

1. 10 Final - Similar Threads - Final

2. Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download: Microsoft released the fifth Moment Update for Windows 11 in February 2024. This release did not reach many user systems, as Microsoft limited its availability artificially. While Microsoft did state that the update was available to "seekers", users who check for updates...
  3. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  4. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  5. Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...: When checked the system event viewer, I could see multiple warning events and critical events before the reboot time 10:34 PM - 10:37 PM 3/1/2024. Attached the Event file, Minidump from earlier reboot and the current MEMORY.DMP with the below link. Need to understand the...
  6. Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...

Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...: When checked the system event viewer, I could see multiple warning events and critical events before the reboot time 10:34 PM - 10:37 PM 3/1/2024. Attached the Event file, Minidump from earlier reboot and the current MEMORY.DMP with the below link. Need to understand the...
  7. Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Have been through recovery procedures and finally got

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have been through recovery procedures and finally got: Recovery say congratulations we are satisfied and you can gave account again ,we will send you email with link to recover it.No email or link what do I do now....
  9. Have been through recovery procedures and finally got

Have been through recovery procedures and finally got: Recovery say congratulations we are satisfied and you can gave account again ,we will send you email with link to recover it.No email or link what do I do now....
  10. Windows 11's final "Moment Update" has these new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's final "Moment Update" has these new features: Microsoft is preparing the fifth Moment Update for its Windows 11 operating system. Currently available in the Release Preview channel, Moment Update 5 is included in the February 2024 optional updates for Windows 11. Then in March 2024, it will be released as part of the...