Windows 10: 10 Key number lock

Discus and support 10 Key number lock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I keep the number lock on. I have a Logitech K750 keyboard and Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gjmager, Oct 4, 2019.

1. gjmager Win User

10 Key number lock

How can I keep the number lock on. I have a Logitech K750 keyboard and Windows 10?

:)

gjmager, Oct 4, 2019

2. Numbers key does not lock after installing windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to access number lock key form the keyboard after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please let us know with the following to assist you better:

1. Have you made any changes to the BIOS?

2. Is this issue confined only with the number lock key?

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press Windows + W keys on your keyboard to get the search option.

• Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now type Hardware Troubleshooter in the search option.

• Click on Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Try to update the drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Expand Keyboard ">" symbol.

• Right-click on the device and click on Uninstall.

• Restart the computer so that the driver will be automatically updated

• Or you may contact the manufacturer's website and install the driver.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 4, 2019
  3. numbers key will not lock on My hp lapto computer

I tried the suggestion, however it did not work on my HP Laptop. I wish it had.

RichardStewart_954, Oct 4, 2019
  4. 10 Key number lock

numbers key will not lock on My hp lapto computer

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• What exactly happens when press Number lock key?
    This issue may cause due to keyboard driver corruption. Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps.
    I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

10 Key number lock

1. 10 Key number lock - Similar Threads - Key number lock

2. the Number lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    the Number lock: My computer keeps turning off the number lock during startup or restart and after an update. How can I fix that? is there a way to use command Prompt to keep it turned on all the time?...
  3. Number Lock Key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Number Lock Key: Whenever I sign off, the number lock key is deactivated, which didn't happen previously. How do I fix this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-lock-key/51cc0cda-abfd-43ec-8a53-a7f9c50fd94e
  4. number lock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    number lock: the number lock feature turns off automatically when the screen shuts off due to inactivity how do I keep the number lock on all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-lock/313d9d55-f4df-4563-8b14-265610d6c940
  5. How to set Number Lock key to be permanently ON

How to set Number Lock key to be permanently ON: I have a Dell 17" 3000 series I7 laptop that works fine but for the fact is has no Number Lock light bizarre so you never know if the Number Lock is on or off. While the laptop always starts with Number Lock - ON, my poor typing often turns it off, only to find I'm typing...
  6. Numbers Lock

Numbers Lock: A small problem. How do I get the numbers lock to stay on after startup? I have gone in the REGEDIT and followed the instructions but it didn't work. It's for Windows10 Thanks....
  7. Number lock

in Windows 10 Support
    Number lock: Ever since I got my new computer hard drive and the most current Windows 10, my number lock key on keyboard's right panel defaults to scroll lock after each boot up. I'd like it to default to number lock, as that's the only way I use these number keys, and often, so would be...
  8. Number lock

in Windows 10 Support
    Number lock: Hi How do I keep the number lock permanently on as sometimes when I enter a number the numbers don't work until I press number lock 122246
  9. Number Lock

Number Lock: I have an HP Pavilion Laptop. It's a Core i5 with 64bit Operating System. CPU 2.30GHz Windows 10 I have had various niggly little things go wrong after Window/Microsoft updates. 1. I seem to have found a solution to this one only. On the F6 key there's a little LED...
  10. Numbers Locked

Numbers Locked: I am running windows 10 on my home computer and somehow the number pad stopped working, but only on my screen. My wife's and grandkid's all work fine. How do I get my number pad to start working on my screen?...