Windows 10: 10 loop

Discus and support 10 loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have they fixed the loop problem yet, I want to upgrade from 7 to 10 shortly 17038 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wood, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Wood Win User

10 loop

Have they fixed the loop problem yet, I want to upgrade from 7 to 10 shortly

:)

2. Windows 10 Update - stuck in loop

windows 10 update stuck in never ending loop trying to update and then tries to undo and just constantly freezing in this loop.

How do I get out of this loop and resolve the issue please?

Thankyou!

SimonHuntRGA, Aug 16, 2015
  3. in never ending repair loop with win 10 have ms win 8 install disk but repair loop insist on overriding

in never ending repair loop with win 10 have ms win 8 install disk but repair loop insist on overriding

RowlandStevens, Aug 16, 2015
  4. 10 loop

The vast majority of people who want to upgrade are doing so without any issues. Back your data up and give it a shot.

DeaconFrost, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

10 loop

1. 10 loop - Similar Threads - loop

2. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...
  3. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...
  4. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  5. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  6. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  7. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  8. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

9. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  10. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...