Windows 10: 10 menu zoom

Discus and support 10 menu zoom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Most likely it is common knowledge, does everyone know about the menu zoom? MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nt62, Jun 9, 2015.

1. nt62 Win User

10 menu zoom

Most likely it is common knowledge,
    does everyone know about the menu zoom?
    MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10 menu.

... haven't seen any posts about the alphabetic zoom view.
    very nice! ... can reduce or eliminate menu scrolling.

Just click on a letter in "all apps"

10 menu zoom [​IMG]

:)

nt62, Jun 9, 2015
  2. ConiGL Win User

how do i reduce the display in microsoft edge in windows 10 to fit the screen

open the tools menu on upper right hand side .... on zoom change it to your preferred zoom level

ConiGL, Jun 9, 2015
  3. Nokia N8 haptic feedback, weak vibrate alert

I found that too! It makes noises and sounds odd compared to the other phones. Try the photo zoom test! Go in to photos and zoom in and out of a picture. Drag the zoom slider and the motor will vary its speed. Zoom in all the way the motor spins really
    fast and really slow when zoomed out. In my N8 the noise happens when it is really slow so its probably normal, is quiet when spinning fast! When I open a menu is starts off slow and then speeds up as the menu appears and does the opposite when closing it.
    See what yours does!

tribalmasters, Jun 9, 2015
Thema:

10 menu zoom

1. 10 menu zoom - Similar Threads - menu zoom

2. Windows 10 start menu not changing colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start menu not changing colors: http://puu.sh/ChPmZ/745c8432b3.jpg Like in the picture my start menu background is not the same color as my accent color And yes i made sure the "show accent on start menu taskbar" is ticked...
  3. Start menu tiles greying out after a reboot

Start menu tiles greying out after a reboot: Is anyone else having this problem? Whenever I reboot, some of my Start menu apps tiles are resized and greyed out. Manually resizing them and repositioning them is a workaround but that shoudn't be necessary in the first place. Seems like a simple problem with a hopefully...
  4. Suddenly I no longer burn DVD's with menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suddenly I no longer burn DVD's with menu: I have successfully made MANY DVD's and BluRay disks with DVD Architect (Magix/former SONY) for about 9 years. Very recently that capability has ended. I suspect it is a Windows 10 issue. Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution? Thank you....
  5. When I open my start menu it just closes itself

When I open my start menu it just closes itself: Hi everyone, the problem I have with my windows start menu is that when I click on it, it opens, but when I try and click anything in it just closes itself....
  6. Protecetion level menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protecetion level menu: How do I get to and change Protection Level Menu settings .. I'm trying to enable Java https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/protecetion-level-menu/d7a1fb98-d61b-4f66-8d76-5f80982b96a6"
  7. It's 2018 and I can't permanently unpin things from the start menu

It's 2018 and I can't permanently unpin things from the start menu: I've been trying to unpin things from the start menu on win10 but each time I restart my computer, it comes back again. not only that, but things I've pinned to the menu aren't even appearing. IT's frustrating. I really am not enjoying this interface. It sad that my new...
  8. change the right click "new" context menu options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change the right click "new" context menu options: How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list of totally useless...
  9. Windows 10 1803: Cortana not working and unable to type in the start menu

in Cortana
    Windows 10 1803: Cortana not working and unable to type in the start menu: I am running Windows 10 version 1803 on a Surface Pro 4. Suddenly, Cortana stopped working and I am unable to type via the start menu. I tried re-registering cortana via powershell, rebuilding the index file, checking if Cortana runs under another users profile, and made sure...
  10. Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally: My 1 year old child was mashing the keyboard and now I can't get the search results to show normal size anymore. It's currently unusable. See screenshot. [img] 80241