Windows 10: 10 menu zoom

Discus and support 10 menu zoom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Most likely it is common knowledge, does everyone know about the menu zoom? MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nt62, Jun 9, 2015.

1. nt62 Win User

10 menu zoom

Most likely it is common knowledge,
    does everyone know about the menu zoom?
    MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10 menu.

... haven't seen any posts about the alphabetic zoom view.
    very nice! ... can reduce or eliminate menu scrolling.

Just click on a letter in "all apps"

10 menu zoom [​IMG]

:)

nt62, Jun 9, 2015
  2. ConiGL Win User

how do i reduce the display in microsoft edge in windows 10 to fit the screen

open the tools menu on upper right hand side .... on zoom change it to your preferred zoom level

ConiGL, Jun 9, 2015
  3. Nokia N8 haptic feedback, weak vibrate alert

I found that too! It makes noises and sounds odd compared to the other phones. Try the photo zoom test! Go in to photos and zoom in and out of a picture. Drag the zoom slider and the motor will vary its speed. Zoom in all the way the motor spins really
    fast and really slow when zoomed out. In my N8 the noise happens when it is really slow so its probably normal, is quiet when spinning fast! When I open a menu is starts off slow and then speeds up as the menu appears and does the opposite when closing it.
    See what yours does!

tribalmasters, Jun 9, 2015
Thema:

10 menu zoom

1. 10 menu zoom - Similar Threads - menu zoom

2. Start Menu pops up every time I zoom out on the touch pad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu pops up every time I zoom out on the touch pad.: Start Menu pops up every time I zoom out on the touch pad. I dont want to disable touch pad and I need zooming in my work. How can I disable that stupid start menu appearing on gestures? or turn if off at all...
  3. Start Menu pops up every time I zoom out on the touch pad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu pops up every time I zoom out on the touch pad.: Start Menu pops up every time I zoom out on the touch pad. I dont want to disable touch pad and I need zooming in my work. How can I disable that stupid start menu appearing on gestures? or turn if off at all...
  4. Outlook and File Explorer's options and menu items are zoomed in on external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and File Explorer's options and menu items are zoomed in on external monitor: So, I have an odd issue with my laptop, through my docking station, and with my three external monitors. When I'm viewing Outlook the desktop app or File Explorer, the side menu/ribbon options are all very zoomed in. However, when I drag them onto my laptop's monitor I don't...
  5. Outlook and File Explorer's options and menu items are zoomed in on external monitor

Outlook and File Explorer's options and menu items are zoomed in on external monitor: So, I have an odd issue with my laptop, through my docking station, and with my three external monitors. When I'm viewing Outlook the desktop app or File Explorer, the side menu/ribbon options are all very zoomed in. However, when I drag them onto my laptop's monitor I don't...
  6. Outlook and File Explorer's options and menu items are zoomed in on external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do i zoom out in the windows 11 startup menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i zoom out in the windows 11 startup menu?: Hi there! I am currently trying to download windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem where it is too zommed in and I cannot change/select my wifi due to this issue. I have tried restarting my pc but it doesn't seem to work. Please send any known fixes in my direction.Thanks!...
  8. How do i zoom out in the windows 11 startup menu?

How do i zoom out in the windows 11 startup menu?: Hi there! I am currently trying to download windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem where it is too zommed in and I cannot change/select my wifi due to this issue. I have tried restarting my pc but it doesn't seem to work. Please send any known fixes in my direction.Thanks!...
  9. Endless zooming Pictures and scolling down in settings menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Endless zooming Pictures and scolling down in settings menu: Hi all, got an interesting one for you. After some time my pc will start to have a strange issue that I believe is linked. One effect is when I open a picture in the default app it'll zoom in until it can't and then bounce off that endlessly. The second is when I hit the...
  10. Start Menu List - ZOOM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu List - ZOOM: Is the program ZOOM installed on a user-by-user basis? I installed ZOOM through my (everyday use) Standard account & placed the shortcut into the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder, as I do w/other shortcuts just in case I need them when I do use my...