10 menu zoom

Discus and support 10 menu zoom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Most likely it is common knowledge, does everyone know about the menu zoom? MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nt62, Jun 9, 2015.

1. nt62 Win User

10 menu zoom

Most likely it is common knowledge,
    does everyone know about the menu zoom?
    MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10 menu.

... haven't seen any posts about the alphabetic zoom view.
    very nice! ... can reduce or eliminate menu scrolling.

Just click on a letter in "all apps"

10 menu zoom [​IMG]

:)

nt62, Jun 9, 2015
  2. ConiGL Win User

how do i reduce the display in microsoft edge in windows 10 to fit the screen

open the tools menu on upper right hand side .... on zoom change it to your preferred zoom level

ConiGL, Jun 9, 2015
  3. tribalmasters Win User
    Nokia N8 haptic feedback, weak vibrate alert

I found that too! It makes noises and sounds odd compared to the other phones. Try the photo zoom test! Go in to photos and zoom in and out of a picture. Drag the zoom slider and the motor will vary its speed. Zoom in all the way the motor spins really
    fast and really slow when zoomed out. In my N8 the noise happens when it is really slow so its probably normal, is quiet when spinning fast! When I open a menu is starts off slow and then speeds up as the menu appears and does the opposite when closing it.
    See what yours does!

tribalmasters, Jun 9, 2015
Thema:

10 menu zoom

1. 10 menu zoom - Similar Threads - menu zoom

2. windows menu and emails not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows menu and emails not opening: Hi there my windows menu will not open even if i click the windows key, my emails and windows store are also not opening... i have ran powershell but nothing seemed to be wrong...
  3. Start Menu Full Text Labels instead of Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Full Text Labels instead of Icons: Hi, I just installed Windows 10 and have been watching some youtube videos and tutorials about it. During some of the videos I noticed the start menu was different to mine. So I was wondering how do I enable full texted labels instead of just the icons when I click the start...
  4. Unable to access boot menu even i had already inserted window installation media and keep...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access boot menu even i had already inserted window installation media and keep...: Hi, My laptop is dead and it only shows up a manufacturer screen and turns to a blank screen after a few seconds, I also tried to open up a task manager but it won't works. So, i got nothing to then to force close my laptop (by keep pressing the off button). I had tried...
  5. How do I find the Run field on windows start menu?

How do I find the Run field on windows start menu?: How do I find the Run field on windows start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-find-the-run-field-on-windows-start-menu/5c7186b0-2d9f-46ff-942a-7681797222d2
  6. How to disable search online in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable search online in the start menu: I would like to disable where windows 10 offers search online recommendations when doing a normal search after clicking on the start menu. I only want the search confined to my computer. Been looking online at loads of different options from reg hacks to going through...
  7. Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO

Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO: Does anyone able to pin the OneDrive shortcut to the start menu layout? This is the path I have using GPO but it's not pinning the tile. Any help will be greatly appreciated. start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2"...
  8. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...: As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i click on them.All of them does no reaction so i had to manually go to control panel to manually adjust the settings and...
  9. Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.

Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.: Hi.....somehow I lost my original start page menu layout. I can access everything as before, but the layout is different and I have to click on more buttons etc. Is there a way I can get the original layout without doing a computer restore and having to 'customize' things...
  10. Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally: My 1 year old child was mashing the keyboard and now I can't get the search results to show normal size anymore. It's currently unusable. See screenshot. [img] 80241