Windows 10: 10 menu zoom

Discus and support 10 menu zoom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Most likely it is common knowledge, does everyone know about the menu zoom? MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nt62, Jun 9, 2015.

1. nt62 Win User

10 menu zoom

Most likely it is common knowledge,
    does everyone know about the menu zoom?
    MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10 menu.

... haven't seen any posts about the alphabetic zoom view.
    very nice! ... can reduce or eliminate menu scrolling.

Just click on a letter in "all apps"

10 menu zoom [​IMG]

:)

nt62, Jun 9, 2015
  2. ConiGL Win User

how do i reduce the display in microsoft edge in windows 10 to fit the screen

open the tools menu on upper right hand side .... on zoom change it to your preferred zoom level

ConiGL, Jun 9, 2015
  3. tribalmasters Win User
    Nokia N8 haptic feedback, weak vibrate alert

I found that too! It makes noises and sounds odd compared to the other phones. Try the photo zoom test! Go in to photos and zoom in and out of a picture. Drag the zoom slider and the motor will vary its speed. Zoom in all the way the motor spins really
    fast and really slow when zoomed out. In my N8 the noise happens when it is really slow so its probably normal, is quiet when spinning fast! When I open a menu is starts off slow and then speeds up as the menu appears and does the opposite when closing it.
    See what yours does!

tribalmasters, Jun 9, 2015
Thema:

10 menu zoom

1. 10 menu zoom - Similar Threads - menu zoom

2. Icons on start menu disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons on start menu disappears: Hi! I'm having an issue where some the icons of the programs/apps I have pinned in the start menu disappears. Usually it's the chrome icon missing but it can change and be different ones every time I restart the computer. The icon shows up again after I select properties...
  3. Remove Mixed Reality from the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Mixed Reality from the Start Menu: Is there any way to get Mixed Reality Portal off my start menu? I went through the Uninstall but it's still there in the menu, and if I accidentally click on it, it becomes apparent that the "uninstall" was a sad joke. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Start menu not working

Start menu not working: Start menu isn't working on my new GF62Vr 7rf, it shows the blue loading icon for half a second but nothing opens, I've tried so many solutions. Also it's an msi laptop....
  5. Desktop "New" Context Menu Behaving Slow After Upgrade to 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop "New" Context Menu Behaving Slow After Upgrade to 1809: I've been experiencing this issue for some time and didn't have time to take to fix it myself. But I did spend 3 and a half hours trying to find a solution that would work. Tried: 1. Uninstalling All Possible Drivers 2. Uninstalling All Possible Programs 3. Resetting the PC...
  6. Provision Package to control Start Menu tiles

Provision Package to control Start Menu tiles: I have created a provisioning package that will control the start menu tiles for a kiosk machine I have having an issue where I can not get the logos onto the wide tiles. I have them working on the...
  7. How do you get rid of 2 apps in a W10 start menu tile again?

How do you get rid of 2 apps in a W10 start menu tile again?: When you try to rearrange tiles on the start menu, it's way too easy to drop an app into an occupied tile. Bad design I guess. how do you "split" the tiles so it's only 1 app per tile?...
  8. Accidentally Deleted Shortcuts in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally Deleted Shortcuts in Start Menu: I recently posted about another issue, and while fixing it, I accidentally deleted all the program shortcuts that are normally present in the start menu's "all programs" section. This includes things like command prompt and PowerShell. Is there anyway to reset this or fix...
  9. Start Menu closes automatically when hover mouse over it

Start Menu closes automatically when hover mouse over it: Click on start button. Move mouse up to menu. Mouse pointer briefly turns to spinning circle. Menu closes automatically. Same problem occurs for Notification menu. Same problem occurs if you right-click the desktop, choose Personalize, Settings window opens. Hover mouse...
  10. Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally: My 1 year old child was mashing the keyboard and now I can't get the search results to show normal size anymore. It's currently unusable. See screenshot. [img] 80241