10 menu zoom

Discus and support 10 menu zoom in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Most likely it is common knowledge, does everyone know about the menu zoom? MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nt62, Jun 9, 2015.

1. nt62 Win User

Most likely it is common knowledge,
    does everyone know about the menu zoom?
    MS has carried "zoom view" (semantic zoom) from the 8 menu into the 10 menu.

... haven't seen any posts about the alphabetic zoom view.
    very nice! ... can reduce or eliminate menu scrolling.

Just click on a letter in "all apps"

[​IMG]

:)

nt62, Jun 9, 2015
  2. ConiGL Win User

how do i reduce the display in microsoft edge in windows 10 to fit the screen

open the tools menu on upper right hand side .... on zoom change it to your preferred zoom level

ConiGL, Jun 9, 2015
  3. tribalmasters Win User
    Nokia N8 haptic feedback, weak vibrate alert

I found that too! It makes noises and sounds odd compared to the other phones. Try the photo zoom test! Go in to photos and zoom in and out of a picture. Drag the zoom slider and the motor will vary its speed. Zoom in all the way the motor spins really
    fast and really slow when zoomed out. In my N8 the noise happens when it is really slow so its probably normal, is quiet when spinning fast! When I open a menu is starts off slow and then speeds up as the menu appears and does the opposite when closing it.
    See what yours does!

tribalmasters, Jun 9, 2015
Thema:

10 menu zoom

10 menu zoom - Similar Threads - menu zoom

1. Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring new edit controls to context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring new edit controls to context menu: Microsoft has made it a priority to make Windows 10 feel and look more modern, and as part of this strategy, the tiniest parts of the operating system have received updates. The context menu, that appears when the user would right-click mouse anywhere inside the OS, is...
  2. Remove uninstalled programs from Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove uninstalled programs from Menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. So then, i uninstalled ImageGlass and went on to use Window Photo Viewer. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not...
  3. Remove uninstalled programs from Default Programs menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove uninstalled programs from Default Programs menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. I uninstalled ImageGlass afterwards. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not only is it not there but ImageGlass...
  4. Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring Fluent Design to context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring Fluent Design to context menu: Microsoft is slowly bringing Fluent Design to all parts of Windows 10, and the design is evolving with the next update. Microsoft appears to be expanding Fluent Design to more parts of Windows 10, and the most recent preview build comes with similar changes in this regard. A...
  5. Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 )

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 ): User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  6. IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

in Windows 10 Support
    IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small: User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  7. Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally: My 1 year old child was mashing the keyboard and now I can't get the search results to show normal size anymore. It's currently unusable. See screenshot. [img] 80241
10 menu zoom solved