Windows 10: 10 minutes boot time - troubleshooting

Discus and support 10 minutes boot time - troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i found a program that might help of you understand it ;) can you help me decrease the boot time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A.15, Jul 7, 2018.

1. A.15 Win User

10 minutes boot time - troubleshooting

i found a program that might help of you understand it 10 minutes boot time - troubleshooting ;)

can you help me decrease the boot time

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p36kcqGs-ZZVQtRU2fSS7C4OvulndwMd

10 minutes boot time - troubleshooting 2513667a-2671-40e7-8363-c084866f7040?upload=true.png

:)

A.15, Jul 7, 2018

2. What is causing Prime 95 to keep failing all the time in the first 10 minutes?

...and what will be your next step if THAT fails to make Prime stable? More volts?

I would think you would want to be using the LEAST amount of volts possible (for heat and longevity issues). That's why I suggested you use a more scientific approach to troubleshooting your instabilty. Meaning, IF your RAM passes 10 loops of MemTest with no errors at the speed you are trying to run, AND Prime continues to fail, THEN consider giving a bump to NB, FSB and Vcore (in that order).

Dr. Spankenstein, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 7, 2018
  4. 10 minutes boot time - troubleshooting

query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

10 minutes boot time - troubleshooting

1. 10 minutes boot time - troubleshooting - Similar Threads - minutes boot troubleshooting

2. 30 Minute boot time after a brownout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 Minute boot time after a brownout.: Recently had a brownout pretty common where I live this time of year and after rebooting my PC it took approximately 30 minutes to load into the UI. Once in the UI absolutely nothing worked for another half hour, setting, cmd, disk cleanup even my 3rd party apps like discord....
  3. 30 Minute boot time after a brownout.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 Minute boot time after a brownout.: Recently had a brownout pretty common where I live this time of year and after rebooting my PC it took approximately 30 minutes to load into the UI. Once in the UI absolutely nothing worked for another half hour, setting, cmd, disk cleanup even my 3rd party apps like discord....
  4. Windows 10 slow login time, taking upward of 20 minutes but less than a minute to boot from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slow login time, taking upward of 20 minutes but less than a minute to boot from...: Hi all, my guess is an abundance of startup programs which slow the load to desktop, but checking startup and the calculated startup time 2 mins, there aren't many programs besides needed ones no more than several that could slow it to such a degree.Honestly though I don't...
  5. Windows Boot 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Boot 10 minutes: Hello,my name is Bogdan and i have a big problem my windows stays in the manufacturer{MSI}image 10 minutes till i get to the sign in image.I tried Reinstalling the windows but its not working its says the windows cannot see how much space i have on my pc{i have 1tb}.I cant...
  6. 5-minute boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5-minute boot time: A month or two ago Windows 10 Home suddenly started taking 5 minutes to start up. It used to take a minute. Details: No performance issues after boot Most of the boot time is during "Welcome" screen 2 languages installed - English and Japanese, OS is English CPU Pentium i5...
  7. 20+ minute boot time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20+ minute boot time: I have windows installed on an SSD and it literally takes more than 20 minutes just to restart. It gets stuck at the windows logo with the dots moving in a circle. I've ran the system file checker, updated video drivers, cleaned registry with CCleaner, and I changed the page...
  8. Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes): Hello, i want to ask about my laptop that run on windows 10 home, version 1803. I just bought this new laptop, at first it was fine, but after about a week it started to have problem that it takes time too long than normal when it is restarted or booted. I have tried multiple...
  9. Windows 10 only boots troubleshoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 only boots troubleshoot: My HP laptop of few years has started to slow down and I was uninstalling and reinstalling Norton security, the final instruction for the uninstall was to restart the pc, after it shutdown and restarted the computer shows “Choose an option”, the options being troubleshoot or...
  10. >5 minute boot time on SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    >5 minute boot time on SSD: Hi. I have a PC running Windows 10, but it is taking an unusually long time to boot. It can take more than 5 minutes, even though the boot drive is a 250GB Crucial MX200 with the latest firmware. I know that this is a very vague issue, but if i should provide more info for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 10 minute boot time