Windows 10: 10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps

Discus and support 10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As I've complained about, and others may have as well, Adobe CC Apps (Audition, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and basically any other Adobe app) are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kbronski, Aug 2, 2015.

1. kbronski Win User

10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps

As I've complained about, and others may have as well, Adobe CC Apps (Audition, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and basically any other Adobe app) are not playing nicely in 10. Here is what I am experiencing:

1. Poor initialization. When I launch the app, my computer locks up (no cursor movement, etc.) until the app starts to initialize. This is similar to what seems to be happening when my computer tries to boot.

2. Long startup times. On 7, Adobe apps launched almost instantly from my SSD. Premiere would open in 5 seconds. Now it takes ~1 minute.

Thoughts on this?

:)

kbronski, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 Upgrade denies access to installed Adobe CC applications

Adobe CC applications were installed on my 64 bit Windows 7 OS. When I took the Windows 10 upgrade, I was no longer able to run the applications. Attempts to run the applications returned an error message "access denied, you do not have permission to
    run this file." I am the administrator of this computer, and I am signed into Adobe CC, so it is not a problem with Adobe CC verification.

SybalJanssen, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Photoshop with Windows 10

Is Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Compatible with Windows 10?

TerrieHenderson, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Did you re-install them? MIgration of apps is often not perfect.

Mystere, Aug 2, 2015
  5. topgundcp Win User
    I have PS + bunch of plug-ins, AU, Bridge installed and they all work fine with fresh install of Win 10.

topgundcp, Aug 2, 2015
  6. kbronski Win User
    I used a fresh install. The apps worked fine for a day, and then started acting up again just as they were when I did the upgrade the first time.

kbronski, Aug 2, 2015
  7. topgundcp Win User
    • Double check if you have the latest BIOS from HP
    • Video Drivers From HP
    • Latest Intel chipset drivers from Intel (latest: 10.0.27)

topgundcp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps - Similar Threads - playing nice Adobe

2. Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC: Purchased my new Windows 11 machine back in January. Installed Adobe CC and all apps without issues. Recently, I'm unable to connect to Adobe CC, with all sort of connection errors including my system appears offline. I contacted Adobe support rep. who tried to help even by...
  3. Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V: Hi All, I have sequenced Premier Pro CC 15 usujg AppV 5. But when I'm trying to run the app Im getting the below error... The app was unable tonstart correctly 0x0000142. Click OK to close thr application. The event viewer log says.... The virtual application <path...
  4. Adobe CC download error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe CC download error: Hello, whenever I try to download Adobe creative cloud products it wont work and I get Error 51 which states: the app package to be installed is trying to access a file that is in use by a different application. So I followed their trouble shooting steps and closed all apps...
  5. Windows update May 2020 and Adobe CC

Windows update May 2020 and Adobe CC: When can I expect the Windows May 2020 update? My main software I use for work Adobe CC can't function on the current version. This lasts for too long now and I can't wait anymore. I constantly get errors and it's not Adobe's fault this time, but Microsoft Windows'. I have...
  6. install Adobe CC on windows 10 home

install Adobe CC on windows 10 home: how do i install adobe cc on windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-adobe-cc-on-windows-10-home/a9e673c1-d464-471f-b14f-dab45c2595e4
  7. Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing: Hello, Can anyone spot a clue to the crashing in these images? Thanks, Anthony [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-illustrator-cc-keeps-crashing/b1ec34bb-1f82-4501-a9c8-487d5824190a
  8. Autorun setting for Adobe CC app not persisting after setting to off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Autorun setting for Adobe CC app not persisting after setting to off: Hi The title pretty much says it all. Adobe CC fires itself up when my computer turns on. I have the preferences in the app set to not do so and have repeatedly tried to set the rocker switch in Windows autostart settings to off, but every time I then close that window and...
  9. Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10: I installed a Adobe Master Collection CC 2017 that claimed that only had the Adobe Creative Suite CC 207 on but but it installed all of CC 2015 as well. Now I have duplicates of all the Adobe CC products and it is wasting a lot of space. So I try to uninstall all the CC 2015...
  10. Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)

in Windows 10 News
    Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta): Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta) or Adobe XD, is a new creative tool from Adobe for designing high-fidelity prototypes of websites and mobile apps. You can try a new public preview released today of Adobe XD on Windows 10. Why Adobe XD? A well-designed app often starts...