Windows 10: $10 Prize - Drawing issue (HP Pavillion x360)

Discus and support $10 Prize - Drawing issue (HP Pavillion x360) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WhiteMaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eup4fj/10_prize_drawing_issue_hp_pavillion_x360/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WhiteMaze, Jan 27, 2020.

1. $10 Prize - Drawing issue (HP Pavillion x360)

/u/WhiteMaze, Jan 27, 2020

2. prize draws

how can I get results for prize draws?

chrispark2403, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    prize draws

Hello Chris,

Based on your post, we would like to know more information to clarify your concern and better assistance:

• What prize draws are you referring?
    • What app is it?

You can check this
    link
    about how to ask an effective question on help forums for information and guidelines.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 27, 2020
  4. $10 Prize - Drawing issue (HP Pavillion x360)

prize draw is microsoft running a draw and have i just won a prize or another scam under microsoft nane

hi i have just won a prize on Microsoft draw or is another scam is Microsoft running a draw there are plenty of winners

paulsutton806, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

$10 Prize - Drawing issue (HP Pavillion x360)

1. $10 Prize - Drawing issue (HP Pavillion x360) - Similar Threads - $10 Prize Drawing

2. Touchpad doesn’t work on HP Pavillion x360 Convertible 14m-dw0xxx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad doesn’t work on HP Pavillion x360 Convertible 14m-dw0xxx: For a few weeks now my I2C HID Device is showing an error 10 code. I’ve tried to update the driver and disable it, restart and enable it but these fixes were temporary and now don’t work anymore. My touchpad isn’t responsive at all....
  3. Touchpad doesn’t work on HP Pavillion x360 Convertible 14m-dw0xxx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad doesn’t work on HP Pavillion x360 Convertible 14m-dw0xxx: For a few weeks now my I2C HID Device is showing an error 10 code. I’ve tried to update the driver and disable it, restart and enable it but these fixes were temporary and now don’t work anymore. My touchpad isn’t responsive at all....
  4. Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop: I run a HP Pavillion Desktop approx 1 1/2 years old operating Windows 10 already installed when I had purchased the machine.After a period of time the machine started throwing up all these error messages before going the main screen. Then when you try to add certain software...
  5. Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop

Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop: I run a HP Pavillion Desktop approx 1 1/2 years old operating Windows 10 already installed when I had purchased the machine.After a period of time the machine started throwing up all these error messages before going the main screen. Then when you try to add certain software...
  6. HP Pavillion x360 convertible - The airplane mode turns on and off automatically whenever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion x360 convertible - The airplane mode turns on and off automatically whenever...: Hello,The airplane mode turns on and off automatically whenever the laptop is flipped into a tablet.I wanted to know what is the solution for this issue....
  7. HP Pavillion x360 convertible - The airplane mode turns on and off automatically whenever...

HP Pavillion x360 convertible - The airplane mode turns on and off automatically whenever...: Hello,The airplane mode turns on and off automatically whenever the laptop is flipped into a tablet.I wanted to know what is the solution for this issue....
  8. HP Pavillion x360 reset to 8.1 instead of 10 / 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavillion x360 reset to 8.1 instead of 10 / 1809: I am disposing of this computer and wanted to do a reset with deletion of all of my personal info.. The reset worked, but instead of resetting with windows 10 / 1809 which was the op system prior to the reset it reset back to windows 8.1 which was the original system. (Not...
  9. HP Pavillion x360 Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavillion x360 Problems: Since getting my new laptop, I've encountered two really annoying problems with it that I can't find any solutions to: 1. Opening up folders causes immediate problems. The program will freeze and say Not Working, and it'll stay like that for a couple of minutes before the...
  10. What is the best version of Windows and IE for HP pavillion x360

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the best version of Windows and IE for HP pavillion x360: I'm running Windows 8.1 with Internet Explorer 11. I was upgraded to Windows 10 & don't know which IE it was using b/c Im just now learning all this myself, I didnt even know you could choose etc. Long story but I had to do a factory reset. Now I would like to know info and...