Windows 10: 10 Pro update delay

Discus and support 10 Pro update delay in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just did a fresh reinstall of 10 Pro. When I go to Settings, Windows Update, Advanced Options I can Choose how updates are installed or Get Insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MollieMcAuley, Mar 29, 2019.

1. 10 Pro update delay

I just did a fresh reinstall of 10 Pro. When I go to Settings, Windows Update, Advanced Options I can Choose how updates are installed or Get Insider Preview builds. Where did the Choose when updates are installed option go? I need to delay future updates but lost the option to select how long I want them delayed for.

:)

MollieMcAuley, Mar 29, 2019

2. delay w10 install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

To get rid of the Windows 10 upgrade, I would suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to control panel, then click on Programs and Features.
    • Tap on View installed updates, then find the update called KB3035583.
    • Now uninstall this update.
    I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 29, 2019
  3. mouse and touch pad delay

Hello Khristopher,

To help you resolve the mouse and touchpad delay on your Windows 10 PC, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the delay start to happen?
    • Were there changes made prior to the matter at hand?
    • Have you recently installed updates on your PC?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have performed in an attempt to resolve the case at bar?

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

10 Pro update delay

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

10 Pro update delay

1. 10 Pro update delay - Similar Threads - Pro update delay

2. Time delay on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time delay on windows 10 Pro: Hey! I'm sc0rpn and I was installing a spotify custom theme a few hours ago and then I realized it changed my windows time! I tried doing a method another Microsoft employee told me to do a few years ago but it does not work! If anybody has any safe and reliable ways to get...
  3. Time delay on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time delay on windows 10 Pro: Hey! I'm sc0rpn and I was installing a spotify custom theme a few hours ago and then I realized it changed my windows time! I tried doing a method another Microsoft employee told me to do a few years ago but it does not work! If anybody has any safe and reliable ways to get...
  4. Time delay on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Pro v2004 - Missing Setting for Delaying Feature Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro v2004 - Missing Setting for Delaying Feature Updates: Now that I've updated to v2004, I can no longer delay Feature Updates for my preferred 270-days via Settings/Update & Security/Windows Update/Advanced Options. However, I did find an article at How to Delay Windows 10 Updates PCMag...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Login Delay

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Pro Login Delay: Hi, My system boots up fine until I get to the pretty login picture. I can either touch the mouse or hit any key and the little box for my login password always appeared until yesterday. Now I have to wait about 45 to 50 seconds before the system reacts correctly to my...
  7. delay updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    delay updates: the laptop does not usually connect to the internet. sadly i need to connect for a few minutes to put avg on before i download adobe photoshop. photoshop will be used for at most 5 weeks and does not (so i am told) need to be connected all the time - just occasionaly while...
  8. Delaying updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delaying updates: I followed these instructions until I got to #2. There is no "Schedule the restart." Where do I find that. This is Windows 10 Home. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update . Select Schedule the restart and choose a time that's...
  9. Delaying Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delaying Updates: Hello Due to recent 'rumours' I took the decision to stop updates and using Windows Pro this gives the option of delaying them for some time. the OS build I am currently at is =Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 OS Build 17134.345. I have like mentioned paused the...
  10. delays with sketchup pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delays with sketchup pro: while using sketchup I'm having several delays. Is there a patch that would help. [ Moved to: Surface / Surface Pro (newest) / Install, update, and repair ]...