Windows 10: .10 Sale

Discus and support .10 Sale in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but MS is doing a .10 sale on certain games in the store...I guess it's supposed to change daily...but some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheZeeMan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. TheZeeMan Win User

.10 Sale

Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but MS is doing a .10 sale on certain games in the store...I guess it's supposed to change daily...but some of the games (normally $4.99 - $9.99) are only .10.....it's a great deal if you've been waiting for some games and if I recall, they are cross buy meaning you buy it once and it can be installed on multiple windows devices. *Smile Happy gaming!

:)

TheZeeMan, Nov 20, 2015
  2. MCCshreyas, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Ed_Eddy Win User
    Not for sale

I purchased my lumia 5200 around 18 months ago. This monday when i was using my phone all of the sudden my phone switched off and than i switched it on, it was showing message "not for resale" on welcome screen, also it was continuously on no network and
    I was also able to do hard reset it. I showed it to Nokia care, they also tried but they told that the phone is showing not allowing to update and also it is showing you cant do on WiFi at the moment. Please let me know if any more details requiredl.

Ed_Eddy, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

.10 Sale

1. .10 Sale - Similar Threads - Sale

2. On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?: When I am in sales and try to "copy to projects" there are many folders that are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-servicepoint-in-sales-when-i-try-to-copy-to/cf489924-fda7-447b-a7d8-ff6fb880e093
  3. On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?: When I am in sales and try to "copy to projects" there are many folders that are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-servicepoint-in-sales-when-i-try-to-copy-to/cf489924-fda7-447b-a7d8-ff6fb880e093
  4. On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ya no me sale la vista previa de las ventanas abiertas que se muestran desde la barra de...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ya no me sale la vista previa de las ventanas abiertas que se muestran desde la barra de...: He visto que a mucha gente le ha pasado lo que a mí, que de repente dejaron de verse en mi pantalla de Windows 7 las vistas en miniatura de las ventanas abiertas al pasar el ratón sobre los iconos de la barra de tareas.Después de comprobar que nada de lo que se indica en...
  6. Ya no me sale la vista previa de las ventanas abiertas que se muestran desde la barra de...

Ya no me sale la vista previa de las ventanas abiertas que se muestran desde la barra de...: He visto que a mucha gente le ha pasado lo que a mí, que de repente dejaron de verse en mi pantalla de Windows 7 las vistas en miniatura de las ventanas abiertas al pasar el ratón sobre los iconos de la barra de tareas.Después de comprobar que nada de lo que se indica en...
  7. porque si tengo windows 11 de sistema operativo me sale en actualizacion con error Office...

porque si tengo windows 11 de sistema operativo me sale en actualizacion con error Office...: porque si yo tengo el sistema operativo 11 de origen porque en windows udape en actualizaciones me salio Office XP Service Pack 3 y con error no lo entiendo si temgo WINDOWS 11 Aalguna persona le esta pasando si tenemos windows 11 porque sale con error xp y lo peor no la...
  8. porque si tengo windows 11 de sistema operativo me sale en actualizacion con error Office...

in Windows 10 Customization
    porque si tengo windows 11 de sistema operativo me sale en actualizacion con error Office...: porque si yo tengo el sistema operativo 11 de origen porque en windows udape en actualizaciones me salio Office XP Service Pack 3 y con error no lo entiendo si temgo WINDOWS 11 Aalguna persona le esta pasando si tenemos windows 11 porque sale con error xp y lo peor no la...
  9. porque si tengo windows 11 de sistema operativo me sale en actualizacion con error Office...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Microsoft Sales/Billing Support - Can somebody help me with billing issues with Microsoft?...

Microsoft Sales/Billing Support - Can somebody help me with billing issues with Microsoft?...: Hello,I subscribed to Microsoft Visio Plan 1 earlier this year. After realizing that I couldn't use the desktop app I changed my subscription to a Visio Plan 2 subscription.Ever since I made that change I have been charged for both Visio Plan 1 & Visio Plan 2. I have tried...