Windows 10: 10 Sticky notesS 1.8 3.0 .

Discus and support 10 Sticky notesS 1.8 3.0 . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; . 10 pro 1.8 3.0 . 1.8 . ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jungalee, Feb 26, 2020.

1. jungalee Win User

10 Sticky notesS 1.8 3.0 .

10 pro 1.8 3.0 .

1.8 .

?

:)

jungalee, Feb 26, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Feb 26, 2020
  3. sticky notes

Was this the WIndows 10 Upgrade from WIndows 7, 8 or 8.1?

Check now for a C:\Windows.old folder that is created during an Upgrade. If that folder is found, you can

Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10
    and then follow the steps here:

• To backup sticky notes in Windows 10/8.1/8/7:
    STEP 1. Type %AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes in the windows.old folder Search box.

STEP 2. Copy StickyNotes.snt to a safe location.

• To restore sticky notes:
    STEP 1. Type %AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes in start menu search box or run and press Enter.

STEP 2. Copy the StickyNotes.snt file from your backup folder and paste it in the folder that opens. Agree to overwrite the old file, or delete it first before copying. If it balks then install and use the

Take Ownership Shortcut
    on the folder so you can replace the .snt file.

If you don't have Windows.old folder, do you have a backup image of your old install which we can help you mount to browse into the old files?

If not then your notes may be lost. In the future use Notepad or Wordpad which can more easily save Files to your Documents, or back up the Sticky Notes file regularly following the above.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Feb 26, 2020
  4. 10 Sticky notesS 1.8 3.0 .

to many sticky

We can combine the stickies into a thread listing all the important threads, so we only have 1 stickie.

PVTCaboose1337, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

10 Sticky notesS 1.8 3.0 .

1. 10 Sticky notesS 1.8 3.0 . - Similar Threads - Sticky notesS

2. Sticky keys on Windows 11 through Citrix remote sessions is a complete disaster.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky keys on Windows 11 through Citrix remote sessions is a complete disaster.: If I accidentally hold the shift key down too long sticky keys comes up in the remote session and no matter what I do, after that point I have to reboot my computer because the keyboad simply stops responding. It's happened more than once, I have to reboot the computer and...
  3. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  4. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  5. Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10: Hello,Sometimes, the stick notes app does not allow to type but copy and paste works.After re-opening the app it works again.Stick notes v6.0.2.0...
  6. Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10: Hello,Sometimes, the stick notes app does not allow to type but copy and paste works.After re-opening the app it works again.Stick notes v6.0.2.0...
  7. Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...: I already Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift a few times in game.I already restarted my PC since the Changes in Settings, none of this fixes the Beep issues.I am using a laptop, and am on win 10.The Random beeping...
  8. Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...

Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...: I already Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift a few times in game.I already restarted my PC since the Changes in Settings, none of this fixes the Beep issues.I am using a laptop, and am on win 10.The Random beeping...
  9. Sticky Notes Won't load

Sticky Notes Won't load: I just received a NEW computer from my workplace to work from home. However, when I try to load the notes app in my Microsoft account which is connected to my work account, it just won't load the loop of death appears and it does not load up. I have tried shutting down my...
  10. Sticky Notes Won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Won't load: I just received a NEW computer from my workplace to work from home. However, when I try to load the notes app in my Microsoft account which is connected to my work account, it just won't load the loop of death appears and it does not load up. I have tried shutting down my...