Windows 10: 10 things to know about new Android 10 release

Discus and support 10 things to know about new Android 10 release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Android 10 is here! With this release, we focused on making your everyday life easier with features powered by on-device machine learning, as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

10 things to know about new Android 10 release

Source: https://blog.google/products/android/android-10/

:)

Brink, Sep 3, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown 10 things to know about new Android 10 release :(

t_ski, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2019
  4. 10 things to know about new Android 10 release

Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

10 things to know about new Android 10 release

1. 10 things to know about new Android 10 release - Similar Threads - things Android release

2. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - Dec. 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - Dec. 10: Microsoft Edge for Android: Introducing the new Microsoft Edge . It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices....
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Dec. 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Dec. 10: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - March 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - March 10: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - February 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - February 10: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  6. New Microsoft To-Do app version released for Android - January 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version released for Android - January 10: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  7. Know About windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Know About windows 10: Hello Friends I am Maria Nem I want to know About windows 10 and How can i Use It Anyone can Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/know-about-windows-10/b4ac048b-2088-4e22-b276-8366f2492957"
  8. EVERY THING ABOUT WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVERY THING ABOUT WINDOWS 10: your windows 10 is the most unfriendly software that you ever created!!! I hate windows 10, it came with my computer without my knowing about it! you have too many links for a very simple questions and then you "ask the community" board!!! WINDOS 10 IS STUPID TRASH!!!...
  9. A Curious Thing About Windows 10, if True

in Windows 10 Support
    A Curious Thing About Windows 10, if True: Don't know if this is true, but a guy I met today told me he had 3 computers, all running Windows 10. He said that if he didn't use one of them for about a month's time, it would automatically revert back to Windows 8. Is that the case? Doesn't matter to me ; I use my...
  10. Six things you need to know about Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 News
    Six things you need to know about Windows 10 S: Today, Windows 10 S, a new experience in Windows, becomes available to customers around the world through the purchase of Surface Laptop. Windows 10 S will continue to become available on a range of modern devices from our partners later this year. 8Gd5LtCvss4 Our...