Windows 10: 10 updates keep changing my coreldraw settings

Discus and support 10 updates keep changing my coreldraw settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey All--Each time Windows 10 updates--I lose features of my CorelDraw x5 software, fonts disappear, can't minimize some windows, etc. any ideas out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PCBEAST, Nov 12, 2017.

1. PCBEAST Win User

10 updates keep changing my coreldraw settings

Hey All--Each time Windows 10 updates--I lose features of my CorelDraw x5 software, fonts disappear,
    can't minimize some windows, etc. any ideas out there , *Sick

:)

PCBEAST, Nov 12, 2017

2. Corel draw x7 doesnot render Kannada language even when using nudi 4.0

I have CorelDraw x7 software on windows 10 platform in my laptop.the problem is I can't be getting kannada language on CorelDraw x7 though I am using nudi.4.0. for kannada typing.so my question is

1 ) Is windows 10 not compatible with nudi 4.0 or CorelDraw x7 ?

or

2 )are any default settings preventing CorelDraw x7 to support kannada language as I bought my new laptop just recently.

what is the solution for this ?plz suggest me solutions.

Original title: about not rendering kannada language

naveenkumar vajra, Nov 12, 2017
  3. VivDenham Win User
    Coreldraw x4 will not install on Windows 10

Thanks for your reply - however this does not answer my query as to why CorelDraw worked perfectly fine with the Windows 10 upgrade, but will not work with the clean install of Windows 10.

This would suggest that the problem is with Windows rather than CorelDraw.

Incidentally, CorelDraw is still working fine on my other computers that only have the Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.

Only the clean install of Windows 10 is preventing CorelDraw from working.

Any other ideas?

VivDenham, Nov 12, 2017
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Are we talking CorelDraw X5 of 2010? - CorelDRAW - Wikipedia

Anyway, Windows shouldn't be deleting any features in a third party app features unless that app itself is incompatible with the OS.

With that, you might look to see if CorelDraw X5 is in fact still compatible with the latest version of Windows 10.

sygnus21, Nov 12, 2017
Thema:

1. 10 updates keep changing my coreldraw settings - Similar Threads - updates keep changing

2. Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings: Please help me. Each time Windows makes an update, I lose all of my settings and desktop files. In addition, my taskbar items are deleted and replaced with Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, etc. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I have paused updates but when it...
  3. Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings: Please help me. Each time Windows makes an update, I lose all of my settings and desktop files. In addition, my taskbar items are deleted and replaced with Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, etc. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I have paused updates but when it...
  4. Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Major Windows 10 Updates Keep Changing my Registry Settings, Driver Settings, and More

in Windows 10 Customization
    Major Windows 10 Updates Keep Changing my Registry Settings, Driver Settings, and More: Upon updating to the most recent version of Windows 10 Pro for Workstation 2004, a lot of changes that I have previously made to the registry either get changed or completely deleted. One I know right off of the top of my head are...
  6. Windows 10 updates keep changing my sound settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 updates keep changing my sound settings: I recently updated my windows 10, and the past two updates have wreaked havoc on my sound settings. The first update where this happened was a while back, I updated windows and Realtek HD disabled all my Aux ports. Not sure why, but I had to google how to find the GUI and...
  7. Updates changing my settings

Updates changing my settings: Only had my Lenovo laptop for 6 months and every time windows updates I lose all my desktop settings and the first time it did it, there was a temporary user installed. None of the options and pre-installed programs on start work. When I click on them nothing happens except...
  8. Windows 10 keep changing my audio setting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 keep changing my audio setting?: My main problem is when i plug in my headphoneWhich has broken mic i can't select my inbuilt mic. So, When i uninstall the realtek high definition audio driver and reinstall it. Then i can change the mic to inbuilt mic. After severl minutes windows 10 automatic change...
  9. CorelDRAW x7

CorelDRAW x7: I have installed CorelDRAW home & student suit x7 on my laptop today and had no messages to say there were issues. However when I then go to open either Corel DRAW or Corel PHOTO-PAINT I get a box saying "initiallising" and then it dissapears and nothing else happens, the...
  10. No CorelDraw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No CorelDraw: After 30 some years I find myself unable to install and use CorelDraw and Corel PaintShop Pro. Thank you Microsoft for your 1803 update. Your system has not been modified, etc., etc. 113511