Windows 10: 10 useful Windows key keyboard shortcuts

Discus and support 10 useful Windows key keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0w45n/10_useful_windows_key_keyboard_shortcuts/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jenmsft, Feb 8, 2020.

1. 10 useful Windows key keyboard shortcuts

/u/jenmsft, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Ultimate list of all Windows keyboard shortcuts with Win keys

Ultimate list of all Windows keyboard shortcuts with Win keys

10 useful Windows key keyboard shortcuts [​IMG]

Read more: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...oard-shortcuts

Cluster Head, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

10 useful Windows key keyboard shortcuts

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

10 useful Windows key keyboard shortcuts

1. 10 useful Windows key keyboard shortcuts - Similar Threads - useful key keyboard

2. shortcuts using ctrl key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcuts using ctrl key: shortcuts using ctrl key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts-using-ctrl-key/3bb6319d-1034-4cd7-b894-d35057968a64
  3. shortcuts using ctrl key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shortcuts using ctrl key: shortcuts using ctrl key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts-using-ctrl-key/3bb6319d-1034-4cd7-b894-d35057968a64
  4. snap using shortcut key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snap using shortcut key: by using shortcut key my snap not working partial pop up but not save but if open app then working . i update few mothth ago as update coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-using-shortcut-key/d86a4edb-a033-46dc-b131-6ed8dff84873
  5. snap using shortcut key

snap using shortcut key: by using shortcut key my snap not working partial pop up but not save but if open app then working . i update few mothth ago as update coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-using-shortcut-key/d86a4edb-a033-46dc-b131-6ed8dff84873
  6. Using F13-F24 Keys for Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using F13-F24 Keys for Keyboard Shortcuts: I recently got a 12-key macro keypad where the keys are programmed to be F13 - F24. These keys are recognized by Windows 10 and I can use them with Autohotkey or with other programs that let you set shortcuts such as OBS. However, I can't set them as keyboard shortcuts when...
  7. Use Laptop F-key shortcuts on the On-Screen Keyboard

Use Laptop F-key shortcuts on the On-Screen Keyboard: is it possible? I'm looking for any article to see if I could use my Lenovo F key shortcuts such as volume or brightness or basically anything you can do with the Action Center Just without using the action center. I'm about to go check out my Lenovo device website and ask...
  8. Using shortcut keys to open programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using shortcut keys to open programs on Windows 10: Hey Everyone, A few years ago I installed Windows 10 and thought it would be a great idea to add shortcut (function) keys to different programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and other programs for Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop for easier startup if say I was in a web browser and...
  9. Keyboard stuck on Windows shortcut keys when using external monitor

Keyboard stuck on Windows shortcut keys when using external monitor: I use an external monitor with my Dell XPS 13 9343. Recently, the external keyboard acts as if the Windows key is pressed and only activates shortcuts. No keys are physically stuck, and the issue is the same with a bluetooth keyboard and a wired USB keyboard. It's not the...
  10. Keyboard stuck on Windows shortcut keys when using external monitor

Keyboard stuck on Windows shortcut keys when using external monitor: I use an external monitor with my Dell XPS 13 9343. Recently, the external keyboard acts as if the Windows key is pressed and only activates shortcuts. No keys are physically stuck, and the issue is the same with a bluetooth keyboard and a wired USB keyboard. It's not the...