Windows 10: 100% Battery Charrge

Discus and support 100% Battery Charrge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the battery to charge to 100% - thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanetSigler, Oct 27, 2019.

1. 100% Battery Charrge

How do I get the battery to charge to 100% - thank you!

:)

JanetSigler, Oct 27, 2019

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Battery Jumps from 100% to 93%

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• What is the model of the laptop?
    • Are you opening multiple applications within 10mins of charging the battery fully?

Try to update all the drivers from the manufacturers website and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 27, 2019
  4. 100% Battery Charrge

Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

100% Battery Charrge

1. 100% Battery Charrge - Similar Threads - 100% Battery Charrge

2. Battery is stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is stuck at 100%: My battery has been stuck at 100% for the past 2 days. It has always indicated it is at 100% even though I am not charging it and I have been using it for hours. I tried restarting my laptop and it did nothing. I also tried plugging in the charger but it didn't fix the issue...
  3. Battery is stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery is stuck at 100%: My battery has been stuck at 100% for the past 2 days. It has always indicated it is at 100% even though I am not charging it and I have been using it for hours. I tried restarting my laptop and it did nothing. I also tried plugging in the charger but it didn't fix the issue...
  4. Battery won't charge up to 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery won't charge up to 100%: Hello, my name is Shaikh Hosain. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 laptop. My laptop won't charge up to 100% it will stop at 99%. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-wont-charge-up-to-100/837b093a-6055-4438-899e-4b13f5ab2b42
  5. Battery not charging upto 100 %

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery not charging upto 100 %: Hello, I have been facing this issue of not able to charge the laptop up to a full 100%. It charges from 75% to 80% and I have to repeatedly unplug and plug it to get it to94%.It refuses to charge beyond this level. I have tried the troubleshooting option, uninstalling and...
  6. Battery Not Charging To 100%

Battery Not Charging To 100%: Hi, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 and am having an issue. ever since I updated to Windows 10, when I plug in my charger, the battery still discharges when I play any type of game so my computer can only charge when I'm not playing games. And normally the battery only charges...
  7. Laptop battery 100% Charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop battery 100% Charge: My Laptop battery is 100% Charge, but not supporting the computer. In that if I you should unplug the electric wire, my laptop would shut off. What can I do to have my battery work again? it seems as if the problems start after windows 10 automatically updating....
  8. Windows 10 Battery Charge 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Battery Charge 100%: How do I change the settings so my battery chrges to 100%? when i first bought it and set it up it gave me the option to set how much the battery would charge and to stop at a certain percentage, i want to set it to charge upto 100% not 60% Please help!...
  9. battery not reaching 100 persent

battery not reaching 100 persent: Hello there i have a problem in which the battery of my computer does not reach 100% it just stops at 99% could this be a hardware or software issue and should I be worried please note that I have all my windows 10 updates to the latest version and I'm using a Hawaii matebook...
  10. Battery status 100% fully charged

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery status 100% fully charged: Hello, I am using a new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro on it (not OEM). I have calibrated my battery because it's status was "100% plugged in, charging". Now after calibration, when it reaches 100% the status is "100% Fully charged", but I think the battery is being...