Windows 10: 100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

Discus and support 100 cpu, memory and disk usage. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This just randomly started happening. I scanned for viruses and can't find a fix. Help? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Not-Cynical, Jun 12, 2020.

1. 100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

This just randomly started happening. I scanned for viruses and can't find a fix. Help?

submitted by /u/Not-Cynical
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Not-Cynical, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

100% disk usage and memory usage

Hi,

100% disk usage and memory usage can be caused by a software corruption, running application running on the background and malware or virus infection.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the questions below:

• Did the issue happen after installing the Fall Creators?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Can you send us the screenshot of the Task Manager showing the 100% disk usage and memory usage?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For isolation purposes, please perform a clean boot to see if the same issue will occur. Refer to this
    article for more information on how to perform a clean boot
    in Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Krazƴ Win User
    100% Disk usage | Memory | CPU

My computer is very laggy. For small actions like clicking on the start button, searching, opening folders, using internet browsers I have to wait multiple seconds to be able to complete them.

Also, in task manager I have this values:

100% disk usage, 70-80% memory usage , 35-40% CPU

I did the math, my disk usage doesn't go above 4mb/s, but it shows 100%.

The memory is about ~2000mb used, but it shows 80%+.

Same for CPU, it's ~20% and it shows 35-40%+.

I tried most of the solutions for the '100% disk usage' error. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to be able to use my computer at the full potential.

PS: I can play high requirements games, but not at the highest quality.

My specs:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i5 6200U @ 2.30GHz 2.40GHz 54 °C

Skylake-U/Y 14nm Technology

RAM

8.00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 665MHz (10-10-10-28)

Motherboard

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X556UQ (U3E1) 59 °C

Graphics

Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)

Intel HD Graphics 510 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (ASUStek Computer Inc) 51 °C

ForceWare version: 381.65

SLI Disabled

Storage

931GB TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 (SATA) 38 °C

Optical Drives

Slimtype DVD A DA8AESH

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

Krazƴ, Jun 12, 2020
  4. 100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

100% Disk usage | Memory | CPU

Hi,

Getting a 100% disk usage could be caused by combination of programs being opened on your computer. To address this kind of problem, here's an article posted by
    DigitalMooney that talks about
    How to fix 100% disk usage in Windows 10

Update us on how it goes so we can further assist you in case the issue persists after doing the suggested solution.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

1. 100 cpu, memory and disk usage. - Similar Threads - 100 cpu memory

2. 100% CPU & Disk usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% CPU & Disk usage: So hello, I am suffering from two problems at the same time caused by the system. System interrupts uses 100% of the CPU, and sometimes system and wsappx use 100% of the Disk. I do not know what the reason is and I did not find a useful solution....
  3. 100% CPU & Disk usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% CPU & Disk usage: So hello, I am suffering from two problems at the same time caused by the system. System interrupts uses 100% of the CPU, and sometimes system and wsappx use 100% of the Disk. I do not know what the reason is and I did not find a useful solution....
  4. 100% CPU & Disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 100% disk memory and cpu usage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100% disk memory and cpu usage?: Sometimes when i try to get on my computer and play a game i keep getting 100% disk memory and memory usage and i always have to restart my computer to make it stop but im getting annoyed since its happening a lot more, i have ran malwarebytes for viruses but there are none i...
  6. CPU at 100% and Disk Usage at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU at 100% and Disk Usage at 100%: I need a solution for the above mentioned problems please! submitted by /u/its_inzamam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jr466k/cpu_at_100_and_disk_usage_at_100/
  7. 100% disk CPU usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    100% disk CPU usage: anybody have a fix for 100% disk usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-disk-cpu-usage/ca488c0a-0db3-46da-a424-9c36d5778103
  8. Issues with high memory usage and 100% Disk

Issues with high memory usage and 100% Disk: Any tips on how to get rid of excess memory running on Windows 10? My PC takes up 40% without any apps running. I disabled all of the apps at startup, and I took several troubleshooting tips to correct this problem. When I run any app, my PC runs at 100% disk and grinds to...
  9. CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%

CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%: Whenever I run any program on my laptop, my disk usage, along with CPU and memory usage shoot up to 100%. Even without running any programs, task manager still shows them operating at around 60-70%. I have tried every other online solution with no success whatsoever....
  10. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...