Windows 10: 100% CPU usage even after clean install Win10 Home

Discus and support 100% CPU usage even after clean install Win10 Home in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer got extremely slow and I saw that the CPU is running at 100% in turbo mode. I tried all the fixes that I found on the internet and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OsebnoIme, May 20, 2020.

1. OsebnoIme Win User

100% CPU usage even after clean install Win10 Home

My computer got extremely slow and I saw that the CPU is running at 100% in turbo mode. I tried all the fixes that I found on the internet and nothing worked. Today I did a clean install of Windows, and the CPU is still running at 80-100% with only Windows zero aditional software installed. In the task manager I can see that System is the biggest user most of the time 40% or more.

Can anybody help?

My computer:

DELL 7737

Windows 10 Home 64bit

CPU: Intel i7-4500U 1,8GHz - 3,0GHz TURBO

GPU: NVidia GeForce GT750M

Memory: 8GB

C disk: 120GB SSD Installed about 1 year ago

D disk: 1TB HDD

:)

OsebnoIme, May 20, 2020
  2. Wysiwig Win User

cpu usage at 100%

CPU usage at 100% from start up for no apparently good reason. Service Host appears to be the problem but I cant narrow it down more than that at present.

Any suggestions?

I am using Windows 10 full release version 64 bit.

Wysiwig, May 20, 2020
  3. 100% Cpu usage after clean boot

Hi,

I've read the other posts about CPU usage so I did a clean boot but immediately the CPU jumps to 100%, if I open any apps like a browser the CPU jumps straight back to 100%.

Intel Atom Z3775

Its an Asus with a detachable tablet screen and 500gb hard drive in the keyboard. I know its only small but surely after a clean boot the CPU shouldn't be doing that?

I disabled all the Microsoft options when rebooting, I've tried putting it in tablet mode and detaching the keyboard but it does the same thing, I have logged on as my Microsoft account that I use on the PC, other than this I don't know what to try.

Any ideas?

RadleyDicker, May 20, 2020
  4. 100% CPU usage even after clean install Win10 Home

CPU Usage 100%

PC starts with 100% cpu usage. It won't come down even cpu is left idle. Cpu fan won't stop, when temp are normal.

Vivek Rajbhar, May 20, 2020
Thema:

100% CPU usage even after clean install Win10 Home

1. 100% CPU usage even after clean install Win10 Home - Similar Threads - 100% CPU usage

2. Windows 11 - Constant 100% CPU usage, even during clean boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Constant 100% CPU usage, even during clean boot: I've been experiencing issues with slowdown and severe freezing recently. I opened task manager and noticed that my CPU usage was 100%. Different programs have had vastly excessive CPU usage at different points like GOG Galaxy, Antimalware Service Executable, Nvidia...
  3. Windows 11 - Constant 100% CPU usage, even during clean boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Constant 100% CPU usage, even during clean boot: I've been experiencing issues with slowdown and severe freezing recently. I opened task manager and noticed that my CPU usage was 100%. Different programs have had vastly excessive CPU usage at different points like GOG Galaxy, Antimalware Service Executable, Nvidia...
  4. %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?: Hello, This is my first time posting anything here, so If I need to add a file please let me know.I have an issue as the title suggests, I did everything I can but can't figure out why this is happening. I know this is one of the oldest bug-glitch in task manager that shows...
  5. %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

%100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?: Hello, This is my first time posting anything here, so If I need to add a file please let me know.I have an issue as the title suggests, I did everything I can but can't figure out why this is happening. I know this is one of the oldest bug-glitch in task manager that shows...
  6. %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Disk usage continuously jumps to 100 even after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk usage continuously jumps to 100 even after clean install: I recently bought a windows laptop, i noticed a lag in startup of windows, and when i started installing apps i noticed a significant lag in those. Checking the task manager i saw disk going to 100 percent mostly because of system process. Tried various fixes, disabling...
  8. Disk usage continuously jumps to 100 even after clean install

Disk usage continuously jumps to 100 even after clean install: I recently bought a windows laptop, i noticed a lag in startup of windows, and when i started installing apps i noticed a significant lag in those. Checking the task manager i saw disk going to 100 percent mostly because of system process. Tried various fixes, disabling...
  9. Disk 100% usage, after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk 100% usage, after clean install: Hello, I've had this problem for 5 years maybe, i tried maybe 20 solution ideas on the internet and nothing worked or maybe just worked for short-term. Laptop: Dell inspiron i5 5547 HDD: Toshiba something 5600rpm 500GB i thought that it was problem with the laptop itself...
  10. Disk usage 100 percent win10 clean install?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk usage 100 percent win10 clean install?: Is there any benefit to performing a clean install of win10 when the disk is used to 100 percent? This would eliminate all unnecessary processes and programs and I would only download what I need at the moment. Datenträger zu 100 Prozent ausgelastet win10 clean install?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel atom 100% cpu clean install

2. cpu 100 after clean install

3. even after clean installation the disk 100% problem not resolved