Windows 10: %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

Discus and support %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, This is my first time posting anything here, so If I need to add a file please let me know.I have an issue as the title suggests, I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by burakuçlu1, Jan 25, 2022.

1. %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

Hello, This is my first time posting anything here, so If I need to add a file please let me know.I have an issue as the title suggests, I did everything I can but can't figure out why this is happening. I know this is one of the oldest bug-glitch in task manager that shows %100 CPU usage. I tried safe mode, MSConfig thing that disables all tasks, BIOS update, BIOS flash, XMP profile enabling and disabling, uninstalling some programs, but no help.I also did sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, full virus test.My guess is problem accrued when I was trying to change my C

:)

burakuçlu1, Jan 25, 2022

2. CPU Usage 100% and idle process is 100%

My CPU usage shows permanently 100% in task manager (in "Processes" tab) even my system idle process (in "Details" tab) is almost 100% and the CPU runs hot - fan is permanently on - CPU speed (in "Performance" tab) is always a bit above maximum speed!!!
    McAfee doen't show any virus problem. HP Spectre.

OttoFluder, Jan 25, 2022
  3. maxatv Win User
    CPU usage 100% but system idle process says otherwise

Hello, So I was copying a large group of files (400 gigs) to an external drive, it was about 150 gigs in when the PC crashed ( i believe due to MSI usb speed up), i've since removed the MSI program but CPU usage stays at 100% from the moment the PC turns on, however system idle process shows it's using most everything which is good, and PC perfomance is normal and unlike if CPU usage was actually 100%, but I can't figure out how to fix this, any suggestions or tips would be so helpful, I've attached screen shots showing 100% usage but every program running doesn't add up to near that and system idle showing everything mostly idle. Thanks!!!!!

%100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ? [​IMG]

%100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ? [​IMG]

maxatv, Jan 25, 2022
  4. %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

CPU Usage 100%

PC starts with 100% cpu usage. It won't come down even cpu is left idle. Cpu fan won't stop, when temp are normal.

Vivek Rajbhar, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

%100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

1. %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ? - Similar Threads - %100 CPU usage

2. 100% disk usage of my laptop even at idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% disk usage of my laptop even at idle.: For starters, I'm using an Asus K550J with Windows 10 pro. The issue is that the disk is consistently at 100% even at idle or if I'm using my PC for work stuff not gaming or streaming videos. I've tried following steps in YouTube such as disabling sysmain, chckdsk in cmd,...
  3. 100% disk usage of my laptop even at idle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% disk usage of my laptop even at idle.: For starters, I'm using an Asus K550J with Windows 10 pro. The issue is that the disk is consistently at 100% even at idle or if I'm using my PC for work stuff not gaming or streaming videos. I've tried following steps in YouTube such as disabling sysmain, chckdsk in cmd,...
  4. 100% disk usage of my laptop even at idle.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?: Hello, This is my first time posting anything here, so If I need to add a file please let me know.I have an issue as the title suggests, I did everything I can but can't figure out why this is happening. I know this is one of the oldest bug-glitch in task manager that shows...
  6. %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    %100 CPU usage even It is idle %97 ?: Hello, This is my first time posting anything here, so If I need to add a file please let me know.I have an issue as the title suggests, I did everything I can but can't figure out why this is happening. I know this is one of the oldest bug-glitch in task manager that shows...
  7. CPU goes to 100% even when idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU goes to 100% even when idle: Windows 10 Pro, i7 6th gen, 16 gigs of ram running on a Dell latitude 7470 machine. The processor goes to a 100 quite often and makes the fan run at full speed. As soon I open the task manager, the percentage comes down and the fan turns itself off. Any solution will help....
  8. Disk usage at 100%, Even At Idle. Process Ntosknl.exe.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk usage at 100%, Even At Idle. Process Ntosknl.exe.: Ok so, long story on how I got to this point. Bottom line is my disk usage it at a constant 100% and keeping me from being able to game and making my laptop slow. Under task manager the main problem is "system" and "Registry" both with the process name "ntosknl.exe". I...
  9. Task manager showing 100% CPU usage at idle.

Task manager showing 100% CPU usage at idle.: Task manager is showing 100% CPU usage at idle. If you look into the details to see what if anything is really using that much processing power and it shows "system idle process" at 99-100% when at idle. This is normal I know but task manager should not be including "system...
  10. Laptop idles at 100% CPU usage even after a factory reset

Laptop idles at 100% CPU usage even after a factory reset: So for quite a while now my laptop has been running painfully slow with its CPU usage constantly at 100%. I've tried every guide and solution available but nothing worked so in the end i decided to completely reset my computer to see if it would fix it. But no, i open up the...