Windows 10: 100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL

Discus and support 100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a Windows 7 Professional and then thought about upgrading to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is coming to end. When I upgraded to Windows 10 i got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frustrated_694, Jan 8, 2020.

1. 100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL

I had a Windows 7 Professional and then thought about upgrading to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is coming to end. When I upgraded to Windows 10 i got a random Blue Screen. My PC restarted i opened Task Manager and there it is 100% CPU Usage non-stop. Its really annoying i read the same problem of some guy on this kinda forum, and followed his steps. None of them worked and i'm really annoyed by Windows 10. This never happened on Windows 7 and i'm really hoping there is a way to fix this.

My PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 3,10GHz

RAM:12GB4x3

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5

HDD:1TB

I am waiting for help.

:)

Frustrated_694, Jan 8, 2020
  2. senonek Win User

100% CPU usage for no reason

Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender) but it showed me nothing. Please help.

100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL [​IMG]

senonek, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Wysiwig Win User
    cpu usage at 100%

CPU usage at 100% from start up for no apparently good reason. Service Host appears to be the problem but I cant narrow it down more than that at present.

Any suggestions?

I am using Windows 10 full release version 64 bit.

Wysiwig, Jan 8, 2020
  4. 100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL

CPU Usage 100%

PC starts with 100% cpu usage. It won't come down even cpu is left idle. Cpu fan won't stop, when temp are normal.

Vivek Rajbhar, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL

1. 100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL - Similar Threads - 100% CPU Usage

2. My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.: I have a problem with my desktop computer. The thing is that yesterday I changed my graphics card from rtx 2060 to gtx 1650 and after uninstalling the drivers with the help of ddu and pulling out the 2060 graphics, my computer could not turn on when it had 1650 in it, or...
  3. My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.: I have a problem with my desktop computer. The thing is that yesterday I changed my graphics card from rtx 2060 to gtx 1650 and after uninstalling the drivers with the help of ddu and pulling out the 2060 graphics, my computer could not turn on when it had 1650 in it, or...
  4. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Usage 100% for no reason: Hi all,I am getting usage on task manager for CPU to be 100% no matter what applications I got running. How can I stop this and what is the reason behind the 100% usage?...
  5. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Usage 100% for no reason: Hi all,I am getting usage on task manager for CPU to be 100% no matter what applications I got running. How can I stop this and what is the reason behind the 100% usage?...
  6. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. CPU usage 100% without any good reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage 100% without any good reason: I have Windows 10 version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198). For the last few days, my system freezes badly. CPU usage goes up to 100% without any reason. In the following screenshot, I just had Adobe Illustrator open with no files!! However, I wasn't facing any freeze when I took...
  8. 100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason: As recently as a couple of months back, my PC has been having random fits where, about once a week for ~5 minutes, my CPU usage will jump up to 100% making everything unusable for that time period. While it's at 100% everything crawls to a slow, task manager (temporarily)...
  9. 100% CPU usage at all times

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU usage at all times: I've been battling this issue for a few weeks now and nothing seems to have helped. I constantly have 100% cpu usage, no matter what programs are running. Even when I'm idling, I have 100% CPU usage that seems to be cause by "System Idle Process". Also, if I'm focused on a...
  10. 100% CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU usage for no reason: Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender)...