Windows 10: 100%disk after last update

Discus and support 100%disk after last update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my computer is stuck at 100% disk after the last update i already done everything I can done to solve it (disabled superfatch, windows search,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ikaro88, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Ikaro88 Win User

100%disk after last update

my computer is stuck at 100% disk after the last update

i already done everything I can done to solve it (disabled superfatch, windows search, everything) but it is still at 100%

i tried also this:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3083595/task-manager-might-show-100-disk-utilization-on-windows-10-devices-wit

but nothing solve the issue.

Can everyone please help me?

:)

Ikaro88, Nov 15, 2018
  2. TimGrandt Win User

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Nov 15, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Disk 100%

Hello,

If your PC is exhibiting a slow performance or a high CPU disk usage, it could be that Windows may need to update some outdated components within the system. When you check for updates, your PC will also search for the latest device drivers, which can also
    help improve the performance of your device. We suggest that you check if there are updates waiting to be installed on your device. Here's how to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security >
      Windows Update, select Check for updates.
    • If there are updates waiting to be installed, kindly install them, and restart your device to make sure that the updates are installed.
    • After restarting, check if the disk usage is still at 100%.

If the issue persists, feel free to post back.

David Haz, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 disk 100% cant fix (digital memory)

Hi Emils,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to refer the suggestions by
    Digital Mooney and check if that helps.

How to fix 100% disk usage in Windows 10

Do keep us updated about the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

1. 100%disk after last update - Similar Threads - 100%disk last update

2. 100% disk usage after win11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% disk usage after win11 update: My DELL-G7 was just updated to win11 from win10. And it became VERY VERY slow even just to open a folder and freezes sometimes. I checked the task manager, and guessed that the full disk usage may be the reason? How can I solve it?btw, all available windows updates are...
  3. 100% disk usage after win11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% disk usage after win11 update: My DELL-G7 was just updated to win11 from win10. And it became VERY VERY slow even just to open a folder and freezes sometimes. I checked the task manager, and guessed that the full disk usage may be the reason? How can I solve it?btw, all available windows updates are...
  4. 100% Disk Usage after Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk Usage after Update: Build: 18362.19h1 Release: 190318-1202 The "System" process in Task Manager is reporting 0.1MB/s but showing 100% disk usage. Windows Apps seem to be corrupted. Calculator, Camera, etc. greyed out and getting error messages saying App Failed to Start What I tried: - Stopped...
  5. 100% disk usage after May 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    100% disk usage after May 2020 Update: My Hp laptop RAM :8GB, Intel 8th gen i3 is working perfectly before the update. When i updated to new windows 2004 build, every thing goes to worse, now i can't use any application, the systemntoskrnl.exe is using 100% disk and windows is hanging, I tried all possible way,...
  6. 100% disk usage after windows update

100% disk usage after windows update: I've updated my computer and Task Explorer states that the hard drive is at 100% disk usage. I'm not very tech savvy, is this normal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-disk-usage-after-windows-update/a7331e73-2bc5-4d01-9acd-33fe53d755c6
  7. 100% Disk for minutes after Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% Disk for minutes after Startup: My laptop, when it boots up, is very slow. Looking at Task Manager, DISK is at 100% for a very long time. Is this normal? No single process is dominating usage and the top task changes over time. If it will help, I'll record the task using the most the next time I start up....
  8. 100% disk usage after updating to winver 1809

100% disk usage after updating to winver 1809: i just updated my windows to latest win 1809 version and now i have a problem.. its showing me 100% disk usage by system in task manager and pc is slow... any help will be appreciated.....
  9. 100% disk usage after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage after windows update: Hi! So I have just recently updated my computer last week on Thursday and ever since then my disk usage has been sitting at 100% most of the time without running anything in the background. I have tried with disabling superfetch and the other thing (I can't remember what it...
  10. CPU running at 100% after the last Windows update!

CPU running at 100% after the last Windows update!: The weird thing is that when I open the task manager window, the CPU usage goes lower. And when I close it, It rise again to 100%!! Should I go back to the previous version? Or what exactly should I do? Thanks in advance....