Windows 10: 100% Disk help needed

Discus and support 100% Disk help needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance. In my Task manager, i see: 1. User host font driver consuming my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RezyDev, Jul 2, 2020.

1. RezyDev Win User

100% Disk help needed

So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance.

In my Task manager, i see:

1. User host font driver consuming my memory and disk

2 system

And some more

NOTE: I TRIED ALL PROCESSES LIKE. DISABLING SOME THINGS AND ALL. Tried virtual memory registry edit things and much more... Disk check tc still not solved.

Would Resetting PC solve this problem?

Is this virus?

I see these:System, Fontdrvhost.exe, svchost.exe, TiWorker.exe, csrss.exe and some more things.

?

PLEASE HELP.

I did system file check too but didnt fixed.

:)

RezyDev, Jul 2, 2020
  2. TimGrandt Win User

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Jul 2, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Disk 100%

Hello,

If your PC is exhibiting a slow performance or a high CPU disk usage, it could be that Windows may need to update some outdated components within the system. When you check for updates, your PC will also search for the latest device drivers, which can also
    help improve the performance of your device. We suggest that you check if there are updates waiting to be installed on your device. Here's how to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security >
      Windows Update, select Check for updates.
    • If there are updates waiting to be installed, kindly install them, and restart your device to make sure that the updates are installed.
    • After restarting, check if the disk usage is still at 100%.

If the issue persists, feel free to post back.

David Haz, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

100% Disk help needed

Disk is always at 100%

Hi Richard,

Some bugs or disk drive errors may cause high disk utilization. If your task manager shows 100% disk utilization, you may need to optimize Windows by following these troubleshooting methods:

Disable Windows Search

Some bug in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 causes some "search loop" that causes maximum utilization of your disk. To disable
    Windows Search, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Scroll down to find Windows Search, right-click it, and select
      Properties.
    • Change the Startup type to Disabled and save the changes.

Disable Superfetch Service

Superfetch service has been identified as a possible cause of 100% disk utilization on Windows 10. To disable Superfetch service, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net.exe stop superfetch and press Enter.
    • Wait for a minute for the changes to apply and close the Command Prompt.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

100% Disk help needed

1. 100% Disk help needed - Similar Threads - 100% Disk help

2. Need help narrowing down cause of 100% disk use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help narrowing down cause of 100% disk use: Hi there!I've been having problems with 100% disk use on my HP Pavilion Laptop for a long time a year?, generally without seeing what I would imagine are high read/write rates. It's gradually gotten to the point where the machine is super slow from 100% disk use about half of...
  3. WaasMedicAgent 100% Disk help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WaasMedicAgent 100% Disk help: The Windows service called WaasMedicAgent is using 100% of the Disk on my computer and I need help with finding a fix. I’ve been doing some research and I’m not the only one dealing with this problem recently in the past year, with more discussions of it recently. The...
  4. Help with disk. Constantly at 100%

Help with disk. Constantly at 100%: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Krusher115 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcn9kw/help_with_disk_constantly_at_100/
  5. Really need help with the 100% disk usage bug

Really need help with the 100% disk usage bug: My pc has been doing this for years for only when it has just booted up but now my disk usage is going to 100% while I'm playing games and my pc makes scary sounding noises. I've googled it loads of times and tried all the fixes that I can find people saying to try but none...
  6. 100% disk usage help

100% disk usage help: OK so like two months ago I fixed 100% disk usage, it was fine until this morning when I went to go on my PC and I just noticed it was really slow and I opened up task manager said it was at 100% disk usage I have tried everything super fetch is disabled window search is...
  7. Need Help With 100% disk usage when idle

Need Help With 100% disk usage when idle: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SlyRNerk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io77gu/need_help_with_100_disk_usage_when_idle/
  8. Disk 100%, help.

Disk 100%, help.: I tried everything to fix this problem - Disable SysMain - Created "Allow Telemetry" on Data Collection - Tried to repair the disk So, my question is, there's a fix to this problem or i have to change my Hard Drive? Thanks for the help. submitted by /u/Sir_Minion [link]...
  9. 100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help: So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance. In my Task manager, i see: 1. User host font driver consuming my memory and disk 2 system And some more NOTE: I TRIED ALL PROCESSES LIKE. DISABLING SOME THINGS AND ALL. Tried virtual...
  10. Help with disk 100% error

Help with disk 100% error: Hi, few days ago, I encountered the win 10 auto repair loop error on my Dell laptop. I had to do a system restore in order to resolve that issue. Immediately after, I am encountering extremely slow laptop which I believe is caused by disk 100% usage as shown on my taskbar...