Windows 10: 100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help

Discus and support 100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance. In my Task manager, i see: 1. User host font driver consuming my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RezyDev, Jul 2, 2020.

1. RezyDev Win User

100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help

So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance.

In my Task manager, i see:

1. User host font driver consuming my memory and disk

2 system

And some more

NOTE: I TRIED ALL PROCESSES LIKE. DISABLING SOME THINGS AND ALL. Tried virtual memory registry edit things and much more... Disk check tc still not solved.

Would Resetting PC solve this problem?

Is this virus?

Image of my task manager:

100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help [​IMG]?

?

PLEASE HELP.

:)

RezyDev, Jul 2, 2020
  2. TimGrandt Win User

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Jul 2, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

how to determine what's causing 100% disk usage

Considering your 2nd screenshot, assuming your Disk column is organised high to low, you have a problem with disk transfer rate- it appears to be low yet shown as 100%

There are various programs running that appear unnecessary.

Suggest you do a clean boot and compare. You should expect disk usage when idle - a few mins after boot - to be zero unless there's good reason.

Comparing your 1st and 3rd screenshots, note the max transfer rate is 10x that in the 3rd screenshot.

It's not doing an update, and not apparently a paging problem.

From that it appears you have limited disk transfer rate, and the disk activity doesn't settle to near zero.

There are several threads on the topic of limited transfer rate - here are some:
    Disk usage 100% please help Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    Slow internal hard drive tansfer speeds - Windows 10 Forums
    100% Disk Usage, tried some methods found online. - Windows 10 Forums

I'd suggest looking through those first, using any ideas there, keep a list of what you try, and post back with that list if you still have problems.

Please post specs of your PC. See mine for comparison.

dalchina, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. 100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help - Similar Threads - 100% DISK PROBLEM

2. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  3. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  4. Urgent Help Needed

Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  5. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  6. 100% Disk help needed

100% Disk help needed: So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance. In my Task manager, i see: 1. User host font driver consuming my memory and disk 2 system And some more NOTE: I TRIED ALL PROCESSES LIKE. DISABLING SOME THINGS AND ALL. Tried virtual memory...
  7. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  8. Help - 100% Disk Usage Problem

Help - 100% Disk Usage Problem: Hello, my HP Windows 10 laptop starting lagging tonight and I noticed that my disk is at 100%. I've tried restarting and it still shoots back up to 100% shortly after. When I restarted and Windows was booting, 3-4 black cmd windows popped up and disappeared in quick...
  9. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...
  10. Disk 100% problem Please Help

Disk 100% problem Please Help: i had this problem with my PC my Disk Is always 100% in Taskmanger and windows is working but many software not responding I stop superfetch , windows search , BITS , Delivery optimization and i still have this problem i set my virtual memory more bigger , the problem...