Windows 10: 100% disk usage bug

Discus and support 100% disk usage bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not the only one reporting this but windows 10 software is cussing mine and many others a disk problem which is making are computer's slower its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by beastyguy09, Nov 17, 2020.

1. 100% disk usage bug

I am not the only one reporting this but windows 10 software is cussing mine and many others a disk problem which is making are computer's slower its getting annoying and I am wondering when there will be A fix?

:)

beastyguy09, Nov 17, 2020

2. 100% Disk Usage Bug

Windows 10 users have long suffered a bug causing the disk drive to report 100% usage; when will you address this serious impairment? The lack of address is egregious. Provide a schedule for resolving the dysfunction.

Christopher LeFay, Nov 17, 2020
  3. 100% disk usage

The most common cause of 100% disk usage appears to be Superfetch and Prefetch, but there are also other causes. You can try disabling both these features and see if it helps.

This article provides steps to disable prefecth and superfetch:

-
    How to Fix 100% Disk Usage Error in Windows 10

Salman Patwegar, Nov 17, 2020
  4. 100% disk usage bug

100% disk usage bug - tried everything online - FIX DATE please ???!!

Issue: 100% disk usage bringing down my whole system perfomance

Workaround: NONE are working ( tried more than 40 suggestions including Microsoft one)

Requirement:

• A working workaround
    • FIX date ( ETA )

Paddy_1991, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

100% disk usage bug

1. 100% disk usage bug - Similar Threads - 100% disk usage

2. 100% disk usage bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% disk usage bug: hi there, recently I've been having issues with my pc where my disk usage on my main windows drive is almost constantly at 100%, which has caused my system to become incredibly slow, however in my atempts I have been unable to rectify this issue I looked into the issue and...
  3. Disk Usage at 100%?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Usage at 100%?: I am ABSOLUTELY SURE I dont have malware! My antivirus only takes like 3% of Disk! There isnt anything in task manager that takes that much so it must be hidden! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-usage-at-100/f3658881-c854-4328-8113-3a3ac8fd2541
  4. Disk usage 100%

Disk usage 100%: Hello For a couple of days i have been experiencing major fps drops in games due to my disk(1tb hdd) working on 100%. I have never before had this, i have now disabled windows search and sysmain services, reseted virtual memory, checked for windows updates and driver...
  5. 100% Disk usage

100% Disk usage: Hi, I recently got a PC from my brother in law and the problem with it is it has 100% disk usage and it's making it difficult to access files and it slows the computer overrall. I've disabled windows search, didabled defrag and updated windows but I'm still having this...
  6. 100% Disk usage

100% Disk usage: Ever since I got my new computer I have been freezing in every way possible. I freeze when I am scrolling through youtube. I freeze when I click on people on discord. This normally happens when I left click but it is unpredictable. I have noticed that whenever it freezes I go...
  7. 100% disk usage

100% disk usage: I can clearly see that disk reads are hogging the performance. Any pointers to fix this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-disk-usage/cbaf4c85-7178-4766-9017-861440273f92
  8. Disk usage at 100%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk usage at 100%: [IMG] I noticed that my new laptop was lagging and the main reason was that my disk usage was at 100% i tried disabling superfetch, windows search , running malware bytes and ran hd tune reformatted it (2 times). but it still did not do any thing i found out that the...
  9. 100% Disk Usage Bug

100% Disk Usage Bug: Windows 10 users have long suffered a bug causing the disk drive to report 100% usage; when will you address this serious impairment? The lack of address is egregious. Provide a schedule for resolving the dysfunction....
  10. 100% usage on disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100% usage on disk: 2 days ago i downloaded a new game Playerunknow's battleground and noticed i was lagging really bad. I opened my task manager and my disk usage was at 100%. I closed everything and noticed my pc was doing things slow. My disk usage stays at 100% now and I do not know what to...