Windows 10: 100% Disk Usage, Flashing screen, Can't click on anything other that what is in the Task...

Discus and support 100% Disk Usage, Flashing screen, Can't click on anything other that what is in the Task... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been the first time my computer is doing this. I have already restarted it multiple times, tried to see if it functions on Safe Mode it does,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CC_GG_, Feb 23, 2020.

1. CC_GG_ Win User

100% Disk Usage, Flashing screen, Can't click on anything other that what is in the Task...

This has been the first time my computer is doing this. I have already restarted it multiple times, tried to see if it functions on Safe Mode it does, and restarted windows.... I have no idea what to do and I'm getting real frustrated. I can't click on anything other than what appears in the task manager and I don't know what to do.... please help me out

My computer is a HP Pavilion 27-n100 All-in-One Series i3 that's all I remember

:)

CC_GG_, Feb 23, 2020

2. Task manager showing disk usage 100%

100% disk usage can have many causes.

What are the top 5 processes listed in the task manager using the disk?

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 23, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    100% disk usage and memory usage

Hi,

100% disk usage and memory usage can be caused by a software corruption, running application running on the background and malware or virus infection.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the questions below:

• Did the issue happen after installing the Fall Creators?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Can you send us the screenshot of the Task Manager showing the 100% disk usage and memory usage?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For isolation purposes, please perform a clean boot to see if the same issue will occur. Refer to this
    article for more information on how to perform a clean boot
    in Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 23, 2020
  4. 100% Disk Usage, Flashing screen, Can't click on anything other that what is in the Task...

How to solve 100 % disk usage in windows 10 after fall update?

Hi Manikanteswara,

Usually, a virus could be the main cause of 100% disk usage. The first step in rectifying the problem is to check your disk usages. You need to open the Task Manager and take a look at your disk usages to identify the programs or applications that are causing
    your hard disk 100% usage. Here's how:

• Type task manager in the Windows search bar and select the best match.
    • In the Processes tab, look at the disk process to see what is causing your hard disk 100% usage.

Kindly send a screenshot, so I can take a closer look.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Aileen Alf, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

100% Disk Usage, Flashing screen, Can't click on anything other that what is in the Task...

1. 100% Disk Usage, Flashing screen, Can't click on anything other that what is in the Task... - Similar Threads - 100% Disk Usage

2. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk usage in task manager always at 100%: I have a HP Pavilion 15 cs1063cl. I have been using it for 4 years. I keep having issues with the disk being 100% all the time. I faced many problems trying to resolve this which brought new problems. But in the end I made a Clean Installation. Even now the disk is still in...
  3. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk usage in task manager always at 100%: I have a HP Pavilion 15 cs1063cl. I have been using it for 4 years. I keep having issues with the disk being 100% all the time. I faced many problems trying to resolve this which brought new problems. But in the end I made a Clean Installation. Even now the disk is still in...
  4. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 100% Disk Usage in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk Usage in Task Manager: Hi people of the r/windows 10 subreddit. I've had this problem for about a week now where the disk usage is at 100% constantly in the task manager. After a few minutes it goes down a bit but when I launch an app it almost instantly goes back to 100%. I tried a lot of fixes...
  6. Disk Usage 100% a lot without task manager showing anything

Disk Usage 100% a lot without task manager showing anything: Hi, A little while ago with I was doing stuff, my computer started getting really slow and I went into task manager to find that the disk usage was maxed out or almost maxed, from 95% to 100%. I scrolled down to see what was causing it and found... nothing. There wasn't a...
  7. 100% Disk Usage / Memory Usage with barely anything running

100% Disk Usage / Memory Usage with barely anything running: Hi, I've had this issue on and off for a while now, but within the past few days it's been constantly there and nothing I do can seem to get rid of the issue. It started happening randomly while I was on my computer doing nothing different to normal. I thought it would go...
  8. 100% disk usage, flashing screen, can’t click on anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% disk usage, flashing screen, can’t click on anything: This has been the first time happening... I have turned it off and on, tried to see if it functions on Safe Mode (it does), and restarted windows.... I have no idea what to do and I can’t click on anything other than what appears in task manager...... please help me out...
  9. Disk usage 100 % in task Manager

Disk usage 100 % in task Manager: my disk usage in task manger reaches to 100 % in very short intervals and the system become unresponsive. this problem is from day 1 in my system. I have read lots of solution on internet but nothing helps. Now I have final done a reset of windows by formatting complete...
  10. Task manager showing disk usage 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager showing disk usage 100%: I have reset my laptop to factory settings still task manger showing disk usage 100 %. response is too slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-showing-disk-usage-100/ba3a557c-6680-4218-a375-12fb649c58a5