Windows 10: 100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve

Discus and support 100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi my computer keeps showing 100% disk usage almost all the time, how do I resolve this? I have tried many answers provided here and elsewhere. but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rajen, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Rajen Win User

100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve

Hi
    my computer keeps showing 100% disk usage almost all the time, how do I resolve this?
    I have tried many answers provided here and elsewhere. but they all worked for at most 1 or 2 days and then problem comes back again.

:)

Rajen, Dec 27, 2018
  2. garybear89, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Glenn1957 Win User
    100% disk usage

I have a new Acer AIO running windows 10. I have 1TB HD and 4GB of RAM. I am constantly getting 100% disk usage. I have tried all the ALL the various suggestions posted on lots of websites and nothing seems to work. I am contemplating doing a reinstall
    of Windows. Do you think this could slove the issue or are there other options???

Glenn1957, Dec 27, 2018
  4. 100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve

100% disk usage

The most common cause of 100% disk usage appears to be Superfetch and Prefetch, but there are also other causes. You can try disabling both these features and see if it helps.

This article provides steps to disable prefecth and superfetch:

-
    How to Fix 100% Disk Usage Error in Windows 10

Salman Patwegar, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve

1. 100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve - Similar Threads - 100% disk usage

2. Como resolver disk usage em 100% ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Como resolver disk usage em 100% ?: Vamos lá, eu tenho um computador de última geração com muita RAM, processador Intel de 11° geração, GPU rtx 3060, enfim. Completamente novo! Tem algo de 3 meses que foi montado. Porém o uso do SSD sata está em 100%, sendo o system o processo que está consumindo, isso está...
  3. Como resolver disk usage em 100% ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Como resolver disk usage em 100% ?: Vamos lá, eu tenho um computador de última geração com muita RAM, processador Intel de 11° geração, GPU rtx 3060, enfim. Completamente novo! Tem algo de 3 meses que foi montado. Porém o uso do SSD sata está em 100%, sendo o system o processo que está consumindo, isso está...
  4. HP 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 100% disk usage: The computer is so slow, it makes a better door stop.I tried all of these if applicable:https://www.lifewire.com/fix-disk-usage-windows-10-4583918I have 16 gigs of ram and my hard drive is SS-- about 75% empty!This computer should be smoking fast!I had a d: drive with a few...
  5. HP 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 100% disk usage: The computer is so slow, it makes a better door stop.I tried all of these if applicable:https://www.lifewire.com/fix-disk-usage-windows-10-4583918I have 16 gigs of ram and my hard drive is SS-- about 75% empty!This computer should be smoking fast!I had a d: drive with a few...
  6. HP 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 100% disk usage, won't resolve.

100% disk usage, won't resolve.: Hello, I have an HP omen 17-an012dx and for the past few months it has been at 100% disk usage. I have followed the forums and discussion to try and resolve the problem but nothing has helped it. I'm wondering if it is a lost cause and I should get a new...
  8. Disk usage constantly at 100% on computer

Disk usage constantly at 100% on computer: My kid has an HP Pavillion running Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 with 8GB of RAM and i5 processors. In task manager disk usage is constantly at 100%, with the Microsoft "Runtime Broker" always at the top. The computer is constantly slow due to this issue. One of the things...
  9. 100% disk usage on a windows 10 hp laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100% disk usage on a windows 10 hp laptop: Every time I use my laptop it lags and hangs on every program. After checking task manager Noticed it is at %100 disk usage all of the time even when task manager was showing little to no programs using my disk. How can I go about solving this?...
  10. 100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve: Hi my computer keeps showing 100% disk usage almost all the time, how do I resolve this? I have tried many answers provided here and elsewhere. but they all worked for at most 1 or 2 days and then problem comes back again. 124207

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp laptop 100% disk usage windows 10

2. hp laptop 100% disk usage

3. hp aio 100% disk usage

4. hp aio computer hard drive 100%