Windows 10: 100 GB OneDrive storage FREE for 2 years

Discus and support 100 GB OneDrive storage FREE for 2 years in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here's what I have: [img] How do I get to that screen in10? I've been checking on the web. When I'm logged into the Bing Rewards Dashboard the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Slartybart, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Winuser Win User

100 GB OneDrive storage FREE for 2 years

How do I get to that screen in10? I've been checking on the web. When I'm logged into the Bing Rewards Dashboard the free 100GB is checked. When I click on it I get the run around and told to redeem on the dashboard page.

Winuser, Feb 19, 2015
  2. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Feb 19, 2015
  3. Winuser Win User
    Been there and done that. When I sign in to the dashboard and click on the 100GB free I get to a page that tells me to redeem in dashboard.

Winuser, Feb 19, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Been there and done that. When I sign in to the dashboard and click on the 100GB free I get to a page that tells me to redeem in dashboard. Let me think about this one a bit.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 19, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    Been there and done that. When I sign in to the dashboard and click on the 100GB free I get to a page that tells me to redeem in dashboard. Let me think about this one a bit.

Jeff Success! The system must have been down. I now have 128 GB showing, *Smile Now I just need to stop procrastinating and start scanning some pictures.

Winuser, Feb 19, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member

Jeff Success! The system must have been down. I now have 128 GB showing, *Smile Now I just need to stop procrastinating and start scanning some pictures. Great!! Have fun!!

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 19, 2015
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    Now I've got 129GB. Don't know what I'm gonna DO with all of it! Maybe use it for Dropbox overflow, or push 4 years of archived Gmail w/attachments to it! Agreed, it's a mkt thing, but who knows.... 2 years from now the "cloud" may come standard with a new refrigerator! *Roflmao2

f14tomcat, Feb 19, 2015
  8. Winuser Win User

Not a bad idea. I'll be able store my beer in the cloud. *Smile

Winuser, Feb 19, 2015
  9. Vladimir Win User
    Not available in Brazil yet *Devil

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
  10. Nia willam New Member
    This is very good news. I am going to share a information which is about free onedrive storage. Microsoft introduced bing rewards in market. Whenever you search on bing you will get free bing rewards and these bing rewards points can be used to get free onedrive storage. So don't be late go and sign in bing rewards dashboard now.

Nia willam, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

1. 100 GB OneDrive storage FREE for 2 years - Similar Threads - 100 OneDrive storage

2. I Lost 100 gb storage space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Lost 100 gb storage space: I was Trying To Download A Game Then it said Failed To Drag And Drop i pressed closed and i lost 100 gb of storage space please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-100-gb-storage-space/6fdf9be8-6de7-4c77-87f1-87737048a6d3
  3. I Lost 100 gb storage space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lost 100 gb storage space: I was Trying To Download A Game Then it said Failed To Drag And Drop i pressed closed and i lost 100 gb of storage space please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-100-gb-storage-space/6fdf9be8-6de7-4c77-87f1-87737048a6d3
  4. I Lost 100 gb storage space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.: I had a OneDrive only subscription but it became difficult to use where I am in Mainland China, so subscribed with a local cloud backup, but I still have OD on three of my devices, and on one it is showing the grey cloud with a line through it. I tried to log in but when I...
  6. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.: I had a OneDrive only subscription but it became difficult to use where I am in Mainland China, so subscribed with a local cloud backup, but I still have OD on three of my devices, and on one it is showing the grey cloud with a line through it. I tried to log in but when I...
  7. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Lost 7 free gb of storage

Lost 7 free gb of storage: I had 9 gb of storage space available and I suddenly got a notification that I only had 2 gb of storage left, what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-7-free-gb-of-storage/07677cbb-ee2e-4ec3-86e4-4f1622652b1e
  9. Effective Onedrive free storage space

Effective Onedrive free storage space: I understand that each Onedrive account has free 5 g storage space. For each file stored in Onedrive, when editing is done, Onedrive will create a "File History" for that file. Also, if a file is deleted, it will go to the "Recycle bin" My question is that would the...
  10. Free- SecureAplus 2 years - GiveawayoftheDay

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free- SecureAplus 2 years - GiveawayoftheDay: A multi-engine white-listing solution that stands alongside traditional AVs (e.g. I run Avast and this). Whitelisting means only what you have approved runs, so a new level of security. Quiet and unobtrusive, no noticeable overhead as it's not a real-time scanner. Giveaway...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 100 gb free onedrive 2 years

2. free onedrive storage