Windows 10: 100% of my disk constantly being used, and my laptop is being somewhat louder than it...

Discus and support 100% of my disk constantly being used, and my laptop is being somewhat louder than it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bluetundra123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bluetundra123, Oct 21, 2020.

1. 100% of my disk constantly being used, and my laptop is being somewhat louder than it...

/u/bluetundra123, Oct 21, 2020

2. Unistack Service constantly at 100% disk usage

Hello Ruben,

Thank you for your reply.

Have you tried check if the issue occurs in safe mode\clean boot?

If not, I suggest you to follow the steps suggested to boot into safe mode and check.

If the problem does not exist in safe mode, try to perform a clean boot (from the
    link you have provided) and check.

Do update us with the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 21, 2020
  3. calatk Win User
    Disk constantly at 100%

Hi, I recently bought an HP laptop with a 7th gen i5 processor, 12gb RAM and 1tb hdd.

But ever since the first time i've turned it on it's lagged a lot and the task manager constantly shows the disk at 100%.

I've used services.msc to disable and stop 'Windows Search' and 'Superfetch' without any noticeable change. I've seen pagefile being mentioned but i don't understand what values i would need?

calatk, Oct 21, 2020
  4. booooomer Win User

100% of my disk constantly being used, and my laptop is being somewhat louder than it...

Disk constantly at 100%

For a very long time now my disk space has either been steadily at 100 or constantly spiking from a low number like 30 to 100 in a second. Ive tried everything I could find online and nothing has worked. Today I decided to reset my computer and reinstall
    windows and my disk space is still at 100. I'm completely out of ideas rn. Do i need a new computer?

booooomer, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

100% of my disk constantly being used, and my laptop is being somewhat louder than it...

1. 100% of my disk constantly being used, and my laptop is being somewhat louder than it... - Similar Threads - 100% disk constantly

2. The right earbud is sometimes louder than the left on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The right earbud is sometimes louder than the left on my laptop.: I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga370. My left earbud will randomly become lower than my right sometimes. They will do this even though they're balanced. I know it's not the earbuds because I've tried different ones and it's not the plug either because I tried a USB...
  3. The right earbud is sometimes louder than the left on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The right earbud is sometimes louder than the left on my laptop.: I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga370. My left earbud will randomly become lower than my right sometimes. They will do this even though they're balanced. I know it's not the earbuds because I've tried different ones and it's not the plug either because I tried a USB...
  4. My CPU is being used 100% because of windows defender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My CPU is being used 100% because of windows defender: so my computer was running slow so i got on task manager and low and behold Antimalware Service Executable keeps on using 10% - 90% of my CPU i tried ending the task i cant, i tried excluding it sometimes works but not always because iturn off my computer when not in use...
  5. My pc is constantly using 100% cpu and disk

My pc is constantly using 100% cpu and disk: Hi I am using hp i3 8gb ram laptop. Recently my pc is using 100 % cpu and disk and making pc to work very laggy. I updated fully and even reset and re installed windows. I scanned for viruses , nothing came up. I tried every possible solution but didn't work. Please help me!!...
  6. My computer's disk being at 100% very often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer's disk being at 100% very often.: Some context: Me and my brother both have the same computer, the Acer Nitro AN515-42, mine is year to a year and a half older than his, yet his performs much better than my computer. For example when we're playing Fortnite He plays at medium to high graphics and gets a pretty...
  7. My SSD disk are at 100% active when being used.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My SSD disk are at 100% active when being used.: Setup: Asus z270-AR Mobo with Intel RST enabled. RAID 0: on 2x M.2 drives No RAID on 4x Intel SSDSC2BA400G4 I did have RAID 5 on them, but removed to see if it would resolve issue. OS Windows 10 Home V. 1903 64-Bit Storage controllers: IntelR Chipset...
  8. disk being used!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    disk being used!: I have been trying to solve this for a while and it's screwing with me using PureData. When disk usage ramps up to 98-100 percent, all of a sudden my audio starts lagging and glitching. Every so often it does this and I have to shut down or restart. I want to use Puredata in...
  9. disk keeps going to 100% nothing in use and 40 to 50% of my ram is being used on nothing

disk keeps going to 100% nothing in use and 40 to 50% of my ram is being used on nothing: the other day i tried playing some games but i couldn't so i checked my task manager and my disk was sitting at 100% with nothing open and my 50 % of my ram was in use iv tried fixing this and nothing online has helped so this is why posting here [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. I keep seeing 100% disk being used in my task manager

I keep seeing 100% disk being used in my task manager: I've read some articles and followed instructions to fix this, but always seems to come back. I'll be about my business as usual then notice an extreme slow down. I'll open my task manager to see the disk is at 100% usage. Any tips on how to get rid of this? It does not seem...