Windows 10: 100% of the windows store is incompatible on my desktop

Discus and support 100% of the windows store is incompatible on my desktop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ever since I Reinstalled windows to get update 1903 all of the windows store apps are incompatible with my device. I have tried wsreset.exe, sfc... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Landon Norman, Dec 17, 2019.

1. 100% of the windows store is incompatible on my desktop

Ever since I Reinstalled windows to get update 1903 all of the windows store apps are incompatible with my device.

I have tried wsreset.exe, sfc /scannow, and DISM. How do I fix this?

:)

Landon Norman, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows Store Doesn't Recognize DirectX 12?

We suggest that you follow these steps to reset your Windows Store.

• On the desktop screen, press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe, then click OK.

Update us on the results.

Marby Rey, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    window store not working

Hi,

What is the error message you get when you try to access Store ,Camera, Alarm ,Calculator apps?

I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• On the desktop screen, press
      Windows key and R to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 17, 2019
  4. 100% of the windows store is incompatible on my desktop

WIndows 10 Store

Hello,

I would suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop and press Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.
    Hope this helps, Good luck!

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

100% of the windows store is incompatible on my desktop

1. 100% of the windows store is incompatible on my desktop - Similar Threads - 100% store incompatible

2. Is my RAM incompatible or faulty?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my RAM incompatible or faulty?: Never mind, I'm being dumb. 148969
  3. it says my game is incompatable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it says my game is incompatable: medieval total war it downloaded perfectly fine and when I try to run the program it tells me it needs administrative permission but I'm the administrator on my computer . so I ran the trouble shooting help guide and now its saying the game is incompatible . please tell me is...
  4. incompatibility in the system

in Windows 10 Support
    incompatibility in the system: Can not turn on mind integrity security setting in windows 10, because it is a incompatibility with the system? how can i solved that problem? 136413
  5. Windows store not finding my desktop PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store not finding my desktop PC: I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. If i look for a game that is Xbox only and hit INSTALL button, i see option to install to my Xbox. If i choose a game like Sea of Thieves, i see option to install to xbox or desktop PC. But if i pick a gamepass title that is PC...
  6. Incompatability

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incompatability: I have a back up PC (Dell Dimension) originally installed was Windows XP. The computer now runs on Windows 10 version 1709 which Microsoft ended support 4/9/19. The PC is incompatible to upgrade to the 1803 or 1809. Is there anything I can do to make this old desktop...
  7. Bluetooth is suddenly incompatible on Windows 10 Home Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth is suddenly incompatible on Windows 10 Home Desktop: I've recently restarted my computer after using Bluetooth devices just fine and they've stopped working. I'm told that Bluetooth is off and no matter how hard I try I can't turn it back on. I've used services.msc to start and restart Bluetooth services, I've installed...
  8. Incompatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incompatible with Windows 10: I'm trying to open an app (PicturePackage) but it is not compatible w/Windows 10. It is compatible with Windows XP & 2000. What can I do to recover the photos on this CD?...
  9. Windows 10 incompatibility with my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 incompatibility with my keyboard.: I have asked about this before and received solutions that did not work. But as I understand, it is a common problem. What I have is a wireless and wired keyboard that does not operate properly on the windows 10 that came with a reconditioned Dell I bought. Specifically, the...
  10. Incompatible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incompatible: Bluetooth is Incompatible to my system it's 86-or 32-Bit version, so I can't install it. Change them to my version and I'll install Bluetooth==64-bits is what I run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is store incompatible with my pc