Windows 10: 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

Discus and support 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hamish Norman, Jan 20, 2022.

1. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 7gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and have my ram in the 2nd and 4th slots which is right for dual channel. I also have a 64 bit version of windows. Can someone help me?

:)

Hamish Norman, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Aypifox Win User

My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used)

Hello, So my Computer's ram is used up to 50%. although no process uses that much! (7GB!)

So basically my Computer is always on 50% Memory use. let me show you a screenshot :

100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram TAbZLer.png

Could Anyone help me Please?

Computer type: PC/Desktop

System Manufacturer/Model Number: Aurora 7 by Dell

CPU: Inter(R) Core i7-8700 3.20ghz

Motherboard: Alienware

Memory: 16GB

Graphic Card
    Nividia Gefore GTX 1060 6GB

Aypifox, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Using 16GB of Virtual Memory or 100% disk usage

I have 16gb of real ram. Why is Windows 10 requiring soo much virtual memory or I have 100% disk usage?

BryanMarkwell, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Aypineb Win User

100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used)

Hello, So my Computer's ram is used up to 50%. although no process uses that much! (7GB!)

So basically my Computer is always on 50% Memory use. let me show you a screenshot :

100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram 71939f4a-2a7d-4c44-b515-6645c937da11?upload=true.png

Could Anyone help me Please?

Computer type: PC/Desktop

System Manufacturer/Model Number: Aurora 7 by Dell

CPU: Inter(R) Core i7-8700 3.20ghz

Motherboard: Alienware

Memory: 16GB

Graphic Card

Nividia Gefore GTX 1060 6GB

Aypineb, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

1. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram - Similar Threads - 100 percent memory

2. RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?: I hope you can understand my problem from the title, but let me explain a bit further.I'm no genius when it comes to computers, but this feels weird.Yes, i've tried to search a solution, but what seems most reasonable is a hardware problem so before i take it to an expert i'd...
  3. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram: I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 7gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and...
  4. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram: I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 7gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and...
  5. 100 percent memory use when its using only 3gb of 16gb of ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100 percent memory use when its using only 3gb of 16gb of ram: I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 3gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and...
  6. Is it normal for Windows 10 to use 7GB of RAM when idle?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it normal for Windows 10 to use 7GB of RAM when idle?: Hi, I have 32GB of RAM, and though I've never once encountered a problem related to this it's something I'm curious about. With all programmes closed, Task Manager shows about 22% of my memory is in use - that's around 7GB. However, when I add up the listed memory use for...
  7. PC not using all 16GB of Ram.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not using all 16GB of Ram.: [ATTACH] I have 16GB of ram on my PC, but when only using a few GB of ram task manager shows I am using almost half of my RAM. submitted by /u/Waylenwasywas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exznru/pc_not_using_all_16gb_of_ram/
  8. Can i use Windows Memory Diagnostic in 16gb of ram system ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can i use Windows Memory Diagnostic in 16gb of ram system ?: Can WMD/Memory test used in 16gb of ram computer ? Someone said you should run wmd/memtest if you only have 4gb of ram, if you have more than 4gb you have to use memtest86. Is it true ? I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language 1903 143941
  9. My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used): Hello, So my Computer's ram is used up to 50%. although no process uses that much! (7GB!) So basically my Computer is always on 50% Memory use. let me show you a screenshot : [ATTACH] Could Anyone help me Please? Computer type: PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model...
  10. My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used): Hello, So my Computer's ram is used up to 50%. although no process uses that much! (7GB!) So basically my Computer is always on 50% Memory use. let me show you a screenshot : [ATTACH] Could Anyone help me Please? Computer type: PC/Desktop System...