Windows 10: 1000 times slower today... What did you do to my computer?!

Discus and support 1000 times slower today... What did you do to my computer?! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1000 times slower today... What did you do to my computer?! It worked just fine yesterday. Turn it on today... and it is a useless piece of ****.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatrickBryk, Apr 30, 2020.

1. 1000 times slower today... What did you do to my computer?!

1000 times slower today... What did you do to my computer?!

It worked just fine yesterday. Turn it on today... and it is a useless piece of ****.

:)

PatrickBryk, Apr 30, 2020

2. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Apr 30, 2020
  3. No applications open after an update today

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

I would suggest that you wait for a couple of hours more, if you are still stuck in the same screen I would suggest that you terminate the process by follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Once the computer restarts, perform the steps mentioned in the previous post and check.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 30, 2020
  4. 1000 times slower today... What did you do to my computer?!

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1000 times slower today... What did you do to my computer?!

1. 1000 times slower today... What did you do to my computer?! - Similar Threads - 1000 times slower

2. What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!: You're last unsolicited update today DELETED all of my file folders on This PC. I only have access to One Drive or Quick Access now and most of my things are missing....
  3. What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!: You're last unsolicited update today DELETED all of my file folders on This PC. I only have access to One Drive or Quick Access now and most of my things are missing....
  4. Refreshing a computer or windows 11 1000 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refreshing a computer or windows 11 1000 times: Is there is a secure and official shortcut key or run a command from Microsoft for the process of refreshing a computer or windows 11 1000 times, except that on Click on refresh bottom for 1000 times??...
  5. Refreshing a computer or windows 11 1000 times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refreshing a computer or windows 11 1000 times: Is there is a secure and official shortcut key or run a command from Microsoft for the process of refreshing a computer or windows 11 1000 times, except that on Click on refresh bottom for 1000 times??...
  6. guys do you even know what is this on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guys do you even know what is this on my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hahaha23213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5zyd7/guys_do_you_even_know_what_is_this_on_my_computer/
  7. what did you do with my emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what did you do with my emails?: was using cox and google email just fine on this PC with windows10, then recent windows 10 updates disturbed everything! cannot find any link to my emails. please fix it. thanks...
  8. What did you do to Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What did you do to Windows Media Player?: I used Windows Media Player all the time to rip CD's from the library to listen to them on my smartphone, but when I try to rip a CD now Windows Media Player just shuts down. :-(...
  9. What did Windows 10 update today?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What did Windows 10 update today?: Today I got a mystery major update, but I have no idea what this update is. Any ideas? 47931
  10. Boot time is getting slower and slower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot time is getting slower and slower: I built my latest PC and upgraded the Windows 10 Home 32 bit to 64 bit back in December. I have 32GB RAM and have an I7 processor. My boot times continue to get slower and slower the past several months. I have googled solutions and tried many including booting into safe (no...