Windows 10: 1001 slmgr rearms left ?

Discus and support 1001 slmgr rearms left ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when i slmgr /dli , it says i have 1001 rearms left ? does that mean i can rearm my enterprise license 1001 times ? if so im set for life lmao please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BeatMyMeat_YahYeet, Apr 22, 2020.

1. 1001 slmgr rearms left ?

when i slmgr /dli , it says i have 1001 rearms left ? does that mean i can rearm my enterprise license 1001 times ? if so im set for life lmao

please help if you can

submitted by /u/BeatMyMeat_YahYeet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BeatMyMeat_YahYeet, Apr 22, 2020

2. Windows Not Genuine - Won't Let Me Run SLMGR -REARM

My friend recently got the familiar (and annoying) black screen and the "windows is not genuine" warning.

I tried everything - scanning for viruses, I removed the KB971033 update, etc. I opened a command line prompt as administrator and tried to run SLMGR-REARM. It failed with a 0x800700005 (access
    denied) error.

I have tried all of the online fixes.

Is there Microsoft Fixit for this? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

DanMason111, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Naelex Win User
    Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Apr 22, 2020
  4. 1001 slmgr rearms left ?

Unable to run sysprep despite having 3 Windows rearm count left.

Hello all,

Im trying to install a new mobo but Windows kept crashing on bootup so I saw from other search results I should run sysprep to run a fresh Windows copy without having to buy a new one since I'm using the same HDD. I ran sysprep.exe but it keeps resulting
    in a fatal exception error. Apparently this only happens when the rearm counts have run out, so I went to check how many I had left with slmgr/dlv and it states "Remaining Windows rearm count: 3" which should mean I have enough left for a sysprep so how come
    it doesn't work? I also tried running slmgr.vbs - rearm which made me restart my system, and I tried running the same commands from above but I continue to get the same errors. Does anyone know how I can solve this? I appreciate any help or ideas.

Thank you!

LeonelDiaz2, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1001 slmgr rearms left ?

1. 1001 slmgr rearms left ? - Similar Threads - 1001 slmgr rearms

2. How to solve windows is not genuine after I have limited access to type slmgr -rearm, do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve windows is not genuine after I have limited access to type slmgr -rearm, do I...: How to solve windows is not genuine after i have limited acces to type slmgr -rearm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-windows-is-not-genuine-after-i-have/507e26fb-c894-4e48-9765-1c2bb90df419
  3. How to solve windows is not genuine after I have limited access to type slmgr -rearm, do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve windows is not genuine after I have limited access to type slmgr -rearm, do I...: How to solve windows is not genuine after i have limited acces to type slmgr -rearm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-windows-is-not-genuine-after-i-have/507e26fb-c894-4e48-9765-1c2bb90df419
  4. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    slmgr /dli: Product key not found: Hey,I just accidentally deleted my Windows Key with the command slmgr /upk. My actual intention was to use slmgr /dli to find out if I got a oem or retail license but I copied the wrong command. Now slmgr /dli says "Product key not found". But when I got to...
  5. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slmgr /dli: Product key not found: Hey,I just accidentally deleted my Windows Key with the command slmgr /upk. My actual intention was to use slmgr /dli to find out if I got a oem or retail license but I copied the wrong command. Now slmgr /dli says "Product key not found". But when I got to...
  6. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Remaining WIndows / SKU Rearm count

Remaining WIndows / SKU Rearm count: I've recently installed Windows 10 Pro w/ retail type of license on my old laptop. When i open software licensing service through cmd >> slmgr -dlv, it shows a strange phrase for me, "Remaining Windows/SKU Rearm count: 1001. What does it mean?...
  8. WIndows 10 home remaining rearm count

WIndows 10 home remaining rearm count: I have bought a new laptop a few days ago. It has a pre-installed windows 10 home single language OS. For some reason, I ran the slmgr.vbs/dlv command and found 'Remaining rearm count: 1000', what does it mean?...
  9. How does 'slmgr rearm' command work?

How does 'slmgr rearm' command work?: Hi, I saw many people on YouTube showing tutorials to reset windows trial by using the command 'slmgr rearm'? I wanna know how this works? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-slmgr-rearm-command-work/ad19f60b-678e-4fe3-91d4-9fc0f329da8e
  10. event 1001

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    event 1001: program, silkypix , crashes periodically with event id 1001 while moving the mouse around the screen. Can this be a problem with wireless mouse/keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-1001/4aff4a82-9cc3-41c3-ac43-6fdfe1d7813c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows rearm count: 1001

2. remaining windows rearm count: 1001

3. remaining rearm count 1001

4. you have 1001 available rearms,
  5. slmgr 1001