Windows 10: 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

Discus and support 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've just upgraded my new PC by change the whole PC This issue was never happen to my old PC but when I use the new one this problem is always appear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wasawat Nonteerawitchaya, Nov 21, 2019.

1. 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

I've just upgraded my new PC by change the whole PC

This issue was never happen to my old PC but when I use the new one this problem is always appear.

I didn't open any APPLICATIONS it is just Windows 10 regular process on the task and if you plus each percentage manually it will not be equal to 100%.

I thought this bug is perfectly fixed.

*NOTE that my last PC I always updated Windows 10 just like the new one.

CPU: intel core i5 4460

RAM: 8GB(4x2)

Graphic card: GTX 1060 3GB

SSD:120GB

HDD:2TB

to

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x

MB:MSI B450M

RAM: 16GB(16x1)

Graphic card: MSI rx5700 xt EVOKE OC

SSD:2TB

HDD:2TB

I tried but nothing works:

1.Scanning Virus with Windows Defender

2.Uninstall some programs

Please help it is very annoying.

:)

Wasawat Nonteerawitchaya, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Very high CPU usage and WPR trace

Hi Barbara,

There are a few reasons why your computer shows a high CPU usage. It could be because of malware or malfunctioning software. To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 21, 2019
  3. senonek Win User
    100% CPU usage for no reason

Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender) but it showed me nothing. Please help.

100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON [​IMG]

senonek, Nov 21, 2019
  4. 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

1. 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON - Similar Threads - 100percent CPU usage

2. CPU Usage at 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU Usage at 100%: Hi, When i open up Task manager it says my cpu is at 100% and says antimalware service exe and task manager are using the most but when i close them it still says 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-at-100/d9db3004-9503-4999-ba98-d754a4569f80
  3. 100% CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% CPU usage: So as you can see from the picture below, i have 100% CPU usage and it doesnt even add up to 100% half of the time. After being connected to MS support for about an hour, the only thing they have 'helped' me with is uninstalling chrome so that I may use edge to reinstall it...
  4. Microsoft Compability Telemetry CPU usage %25 for no reason

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Compability Telemetry CPU usage %25 for no reason: I was doing video editing and then noticed there is a process (spyware/bloatware) called microsoft compability telemetry eating my CPU by exact %25 for no reason, I already blocked that **** from my firewall so it does not use any Internet access but still keeps my processor...
  5. cpu usage 100 %

in Windows 10 Customization
    cpu usage 100 %: hey i have this problem where the cpu usage is 100 everytime i open a game , earlier i had the same problem but by tweaking the setting i was able to eradicate the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-100/daf2fb0b-4faf-42e3-ba66-1f115759346f
  6. 100% CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU usage for no reason: Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender)...
  7. CPU and Memory usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU and Memory usage: Hello. I've been using Windows 10 for quite some while and it was fanrtastic, but my PC started to get slower and slower every day. I decided to check Task Manager and I saw that the CPU usage was at 100% and the Memory usage was at 80%. I did a quick clean to my components...
  8. 100% CPU Usage

100% CPU Usage: I just had a strange event. My laptop's CPU usage hit 100% and stayed there, and the fan came on even though the CPU and HD temps were normal (CPU 44-47C, HD: 39-42C). Any thoughts on what happened? Restarting seems to have fixed it, at least temporarily. I'm doing a virus...
  9. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hi All, Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Just noticed a lot of lag on my online game when I was logging into it. I closed it and noticed my computer was slow responding. I opened Task Manager to see CPU was 90% I looked to see what was causing this and did notice the Service...
  10. CPU Usage

CPU Usage: I have found that my CPU usage is running at 30%, due to Service Host: Local System (15). I have the list of the 15 processes, but how do I find which one is using all the power? Thank You [img] 26177

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 100PERCENT cpu usage