Windows 10: 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

Discus and support 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've just upgraded my new PC by change the whole PC This issue was never happen to my old PC but when I use the new one this problem is always appear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wasawat Nonteerawitchaya, Nov 21, 2019.

1. 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

I've just upgraded my new PC by change the whole PC

This issue was never happen to my old PC but when I use the new one this problem is always appear.

I didn't open any APPLICATIONS it is just Windows 10 regular process on the task and if you plus each percentage manually it will not be equal to 100%.

I thought this bug is perfectly fixed.

*NOTE that my last PC I always updated Windows 10 just like the new one.

CPU: intel core i5 4460

RAM: 8GB(4x2)

Graphic card: GTX 1060 3GB

SSD:120GB

HDD:2TB

to

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x

MB:MSI B450M

RAM: 16GB(16x1)

Graphic card: MSI rx5700 xt EVOKE OC

SSD:2TB

HDD:2TB

I tried but nothing works:

1.Scanning Virus with Windows Defender

2.Uninstall some programs

Please help it is very annoying.

:)

Wasawat Nonteerawitchaya, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Very high CPU usage and WPR trace

Hi Barbara,

There are a few reasons why your computer shows a high CPU usage. It could be because of malware or malfunctioning software. To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 21, 2019
  3. senonek Win User
    100% CPU usage for no reason

Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender) but it showed me nothing. Please help.

100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON [​IMG]

senonek, Nov 21, 2019
  4. 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

1. 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON - Similar Threads - 100percent CPU usage

2. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Usage 100% for no reason: Hi all,I am getting usage on task manager for CPU to be 100% no matter what applications I got running. How can I stop this and what is the reason behind the 100% usage?...
  3. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Usage 100% for no reason: Hi all,I am getting usage on task manager for CPU to be 100% no matter what applications I got running. How can I stop this and what is the reason behind the 100% usage?...
  4. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High explorer.exe CPU usage without reason.

High explorer.exe CPU usage without reason.: Hello, I've had this issue for a while now where the windows explorer is using 20-25% of CPU when my pc is completely idle.My pc specs:i5-9400 2.9Ghz16GB DDR4 2400MhzGTX 1060 6GBWindows 10 Home 19044.1706What i've already tried:Disabling cloud storage OneDriveTurning every...
  6. High CPU usage on all programs for no reason?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU usage on all programs for no reason?: Everytime I open a program, it will jump up extremely high in cpu usage, up to like 50% or more. For example, if I open up Opera GX, it jumps up to 40% CPU usage, goes down, and then whenever I interact with it, like opening up a new tab or loading a youtube video, it jumps...
  7. High CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU usage for no reason: Hi, A little while ago, while I was working on a project on my PC, I noticed that my computer started getting laggy, I didn't have much open, so I checked task manager to see what was causing the high usage and nothing came up. The CPU usage was really high and when I added...
  8. 100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason: As recently as a couple of months back, my PC has been having random fits where, about once a week for ~5 minutes, my CPU usage will jump up to 100% making everything unusable for that time period. While it's at 100% everything crawls to a slow, task manager (temporarily)...
  9. 100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL

100% CPU Usage NO REASON AT ALL: I had a Windows 7 Professional and then thought about upgrading to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is coming to end. When I upgraded to Windows 10 i got a random Blue Screen. My PC restarted i opened Task Manager and there it is 100% CPU Usage non-stop. Its really annoying i read...
  10. 100% CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU usage for no reason: Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 100PERCENT cpu usage